Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust statement 18:56 - Apr 12 with 4400 viewskel

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/04/trust-statement-12-04-21/
Trust statement on 18:57 - Apr 12 with 2992 viewsSandyman

Excellent statement. Look forward to some positive news tomorrow.
Trust statement on 19:08 - Apr 12 with 2926 viewsTalkingSutty

Trust statement on 18:57 - Apr 12 by Sandyman

Excellent statement. Look forward to some positive news tomorrow.

Hopefully just like a few others on here, the Supporters Trust have now realised that they have been backing the wrong horse over the last couple of years and have finally seen the light, it’s taken long enough. No more talk of that close working relationships with the CEO and the Boardroom. A Supporters Trust throwing its weight behind Chris Dunphy and his merry men would be the start of a new era and no doubt increase the membership.
Trust statement on 19:11 - Apr 12 with 2908 viewskel

Trust statement on 19:08 - Apr 12 by TalkingSutty

Hopefully just like a few others on here, the Supporters Trust have now realised that they have been backing the wrong horse over the last couple of years and have finally seen the light, it’s taken long enough. No more talk of that close working relationships with the CEO and the Boardroom. A Supporters Trust throwing its weight behind Chris Dunphy and his merry men would be the start of a new era and no doubt increase the membership.

...and be a very convenient excuse for the “new group” to go back on their word.
Trust statement on 19:18 - Apr 12 with 2850 viewsblackdogblue

Why as a Dale Trust member do I find out about statements via our Fans Forum??

Why is there no e mail update sent out when there is important news??....

Not impressed 💁🏻‍♂️

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Trust statement on 19:23 - Apr 12 with 2815 viewskel

Trust statement on 19:18 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

Not impressed 💁🏻‍♂️

It’s on Facebook and on the Trust website. Maybe the volunteers just haven’t got round to sending an email to their members yet.
Trust statement on 19:23 - Apr 12 with 2811 viewsBrierls

"No more talk of close relationships with the CEO and the boardroom"

"A Supporters Trust throwing its weight behind Chris Dunphy and his merry men would be the start of a new era"

You either want the Trust to be independent, impartial and hold the club to account or you don't.

I hope the Trust's next action is to run with a statement of no confidence in the current board.
Trust statement on 19:26 - Apr 12 with 2775 viewskel

Trust statement on 19:23 - Apr 12 by Brierls

"No more talk of close relationships with the CEO and the boardroom"

"A Supporters Trust throwing its weight behind Chris Dunphy and his merry men would be the start of a new era"

You either want the Trust to be independent, impartial and hold the club to account or you don't.

I hope the Trust's next action is to run with a statement of no confidence in the current board.

The record of contradicting himself in the same thread (the season ticket boycott one) has now been smashed by contradicting himself in the same post.

That takes some doing.
Trust statement on 19:28 - Apr 12 with 2763 views442Dale

Much like previously, hope this only needs saying once... Could we try and focus on the positives of the work of the Trust on this and everyone try and support each other as we look to make progress on getting to the bottom of what is becoming a very worrying situation. Now is not the time for anything else, it’s about our football club, let’s focus on that.

Or the next two games if you want.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Trust statement on 19:32 - Apr 12 with 2718 views442Dale

Not impressed 💁🏻‍♂️

On this specifically, whilst agreeing that of course with membership comes some added bonuses, anything that affects supporters should be for all supporters to read immediately. There should never ever be any exclusivity.

This is something I raised once many, many years ago via an intermediary with Forever Bury as they too would send out stuff to members only. If anyone wants to know how that ended up, there’s a documentary on BBC3 and a drainpipe that still hasn’t recovered which adds further details to the story.

Trust statement on 19:43 - Apr 12 with 2639 viewsdawlishdale

The Trust has been in an incredibly difficult situation, made 100times harder by having to deal with a particular person within the club. Whilst there is any possibility of having a good working relationship with the club then of course they will harvest it. However; I think any shred of them working with the club has vanished for now; certainly until changes in the Board are made.

Why don't you actually volunteer to do a couple of years on the Trust Board... giving up valuable time to try to help supporters and the community.? They are always in need of additional help.

Anyhow; I'm actually glad you're back adding to those of us who've been here all along questioning DB's actions since the day he was made a Director.
Trust statement on 20:03 - Apr 12 with 2529 viewsblackdogblue

Trust statement on 19:23 - Apr 12 by kel

It’s on Facebook and on the Trust website. Maybe the volunteers just haven’t got round to sending an email to their members yet.

I don’t do social media, this site apart... & don’t check the website hourly for updates mate..

Next reply to others coming..

Trust statement on 20:03 - Apr 12 with 2525 viewskel

Trust statement on 20:03 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

I don’t do social media, this site apart... & don’t check the website hourly for updates mate..

Have you had an email from the club about their statement today?
Trust statement on 20:07 - Apr 12 with 2491 viewsblackdogblue

Trust statement on 19:32 - Apr 12 by 442Dale

On this specifically, whilst agreeing that of course with membership comes some added bonuses, anything that affects supporters should be for all supporters to read immediately. There should never ever be any exclusivity.

This is something I raised once many, many years ago via an intermediary with Forever Bury as they too would send out stuff to members only. If anyone wants to know how that ended up, there’s a documentary on BBC3 and a drainpipe that still hasn’t recovered which adds further details to the story.

As a subscribing member..

My comment was not about “supporters” in General... as a contributing member of the Trust and I would imagine out of the record membership this year, how many are reading this post? 5%, 10%????

Guess no more....

Next reply coming...

Trust statement on 20:08 - Apr 12 with 2488 views442Dale

Trust statement on 20:03 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

It’ll be included in an email eventually, but the most important thing is it’s made public to all fans. Not just Trust members.

There will always be a link on here, going forward. If someone else doesn’t post them, happy to do so.

Trust statement on 20:12 - Apr 12 with 2447 views442Dale

Trust statement on 20:07 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

My comment was not about “supporters” in General... as a contributing member of the Trust and I would imagine out of the record membership this year, how many are reading this post? 5%, 10%????

Guess no more....

Next reply coming...

But all supporters matter more than Trust members. No Trust member will miss out on the news if they check the Trust site daily (or here).

Having done emails to the entire Trust membership in the past, it requires accessing a different system and it was something I did when time allowed. Putting a statement up on their website is probably quicker. The club don’t send out immediate emails with every bit of news or story on their site, we have to check it.

There isn’t and never should be any special privileges for members when it comes to information.

Trust statement on 20:13 - Apr 12 with 2435 viewskel

Trust statement on 20:07 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

Guess no more....

Next reply coming...

There’s also a thread on here titled ‘Club statement’ but you didn’t complain on that one about not receiving it via email. Why are the club exempt from criticism for exactly the same ‘crime’?
Trust statement on 20:16 - Apr 12 with 2415 viewsmightydale

Not impressed 💁🏻‍♂️

Doesn't it really matter,considering everything that's going on atm.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Trust statement on 20:23 - Apr 12 with 2358 viewsblackdogblue

Trust statement on 19:43 - Apr 12 by dawlishdale

The Trust has been in an incredibly difficult situation, made 100times harder by having to deal with a particular person within the club. Whilst there is any possibility of having a good working relationship with the club then of course they will harvest it. However; I think any shred of them working with the club has vanished for now; certainly until changes in the Board are made.

Why don't you actually volunteer to do a couple of years on the Trust Board... giving up valuable time to try to help supporters and the community.? They are always in need of additional help.

Anyhow; I'm actually glad you're back adding to those of us who've been here all along questioning DB's actions since the day he was made a Director.

If the Trust needs volunteers why has it not been advertised?

Would consider when understand what is required in a work / life balance scenario

Trust statement on 20:25 - Apr 12 with 2334 viewsblackdogblue

Trust statement on 20:03 - Apr 12 by kel

Have you had an email from the club about their statement today?

No Kel

Trust statement on 20:26 - Apr 12 with 2325 viewskel

Trust statement on 20:23 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

If the Trust needs volunteers why has it not been advertised?

Would consider when understand what is required in a work / life balance scenario

To be fair they’ve mentioned it a number of times.

With regards to work/life balance, you can choose to do as little or as much as you like. It’s a hugely rewarding experience and I can’t recommend it enough. I really enjoyed my time with the Trust and would probably still be involved now if it wasn’t for outside influences.
Trust statement on 20:26 - Apr 12 with 2322 viewsblackdogblue

Trust statement on 20:13 - Apr 12 by kel

There’s also a thread on here titled ‘Club statement’ but you didn’t complain on that one about not receiving it via email. Why are the club exempt from criticism for exactly the same ‘crime’?

U trying to wind me up?

I’m not a Club employee but I am a trust member

Trust statement on 20:27 - Apr 12 with 2312 viewskel

Trust statement on 20:26 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

U trying to wind me up?

Not at all, just making an observation.

No idea what the club employee bit means though.
Trust statement on 20:29 - Apr 12 with 2297 viewsblackdogblue

Trust statement on 20:26 - Apr 12 by kel

To be fair they’ve mentioned it a number of times.

With regards to work/life balance, you can choose to do as little or as much as you like. It’s a hugely rewarding experience and I can’t recommend it enough. I really enjoyed my time with the Trust and would probably still be involved now if it wasn’t for outside influences.

Is that something else I wasn’t e mailed on?

Been a member on & off for years, never seen it?

Trust statement on 20:30 - Apr 12 with 2288 views442Dale

Trust statement on 20:26 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

U trying to wind me up?

Think Kel means that today’s Trust statement, much like the one made by the club, was for all supporters to read. Not just Trust members.

Trust statement on 20:31 - Apr 12 with 2270 viewskel

Trust statement on 20:29 - Apr 12 by blackdogblue

Is that something else I wasn’t e mailed on?

Been a member on & off for years, never seen it?

Yes. It’s a massive conspiracy so that you don’t get kept in the loop.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024