Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFR: NFL draft 15:39 - May 2 with 2867 viewsjonahwhereru

What do you make of the draft choices made by your teams.

I think Andrew Barry at the Browns has had a good draft. Concentration on the defensive need rather than best player available.the no 1 pick Greg Newsome as a corner back is perfect. They also picked up a WR with afterburners in Schwartz, which we lacked last year. The average weight of our picks must be one of the lightest in years, but that doesn’t worry me.

They also had an excellent Free Agency, so I am very hopeful for next season. Mind as is often said on this forum it’s the hope that kills you.
NFR: NFL draft on 18:44 - May 2 with 2816 viewsoff2div1

This is a football thread. This nonsense was what the yanks want to do in Europe. No thanks.
NFR: NFL draft on 21:57 - May 2 with 2751 viewsDiddyDave

NFR: NFL draft on 18:44 - May 2 by off2div1

This is a football thread. This nonsense was what the yanks want to do in Europe. No thanks.

Exactly mate, these Yanks need to know they`re not wanted, as has happened at Old Trafford today.
NFR: NFL draft on 23:32 - May 2 with 2698 viewsDiddyDave

NFR: NFL draft on 21:57 - May 2 by DiddyDave

Exactly mate, these Yanks need to know they`re not wanted, as has happened at Old Trafford today.

And while we`re at it, Arabs and Chinese too, in fact all none British. Let`s take our game back, back to the start if necessary, back to the people who made it so popular in the beginning. That`s right, the fans, supporters, call them what you like, the actual people who the game doesn`t give a stuff about these days.
NFR: NFL draft on 04:36 - May 3 with 2653 viewspioneer

My Bills win the prize for drafting the player with the best name

Defensive end Boogie Basham....lets hope he does. Welcome to the frozen tundra Boogie.

Took that classic footballers degree at Wake Forest.....communications....they teach them how to use a mobile phone.
NFR: NFL draft on 09:07 - May 3 with 2578 viewskel

NFR: NFL draft on 23:32 - May 2 by DiddyDave

And while we`re at it, Arabs and Chinese too, in fact all none British. Let`s take our game back, back to the start if necessary, back to the people who made it so popular in the beginning. That`s right, the fans, supporters, call them what you like, the actual people who the game doesn`t give a stuff about these days.

Coming over here taking our clubs.Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

[Post edited 3 May 2021 9:08]
NFR: NFL draft on 12:11 - May 3 with 2486 viewsrichfoad32

NFR: NFL draft on 04:36 - May 3 by pioneer

My Bills win the prize for drafting the player with the best name

Defensive end Boogie Basham....lets hope he does. Welcome to the frozen tundra Boogie.

Took that classic footballers degree at Wake Forest.....communications....they teach them how to use a mobile phone.

Boogie Basham sounds like a Grange Hill bully, will probably be cut in training camp after being caught demanding menaces in the locker room.

Not sure what's with all the childish markdowns when it's perfectly obvious what the thread is about. I've zero interest in cricket so I just don't bother clicking on cricket related threads, it's easily done.
NFR: NFL draft on 12:37 - May 5 with 2320 viewsDaleiLama

NFR: NFL draft on 12:11 - May 3 by richfoad32

Boogie Basham sounds like a Grange Hill bully, will probably be cut in training camp after being caught demanding menaces in the locker room.

Not sure what's with all the childish markdowns when it's perfectly obvious what the thread is about. I've zero interest in cricket so I just don't bother clicking on cricket related threads, it's easily done.

I share your bewilderment at such markdowns, consoled by the fact that it says more about the marker than the poster.

My personal favourite name in the draft was Chubba Hubbard. I love the names of some of the US players. D'Brickashaw Ferguson being one of my recent faves along with the historical Yelberton Abraham Tittle. Here's a list of the allname team:

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2021/4/28/22407659/nfl-draft-2021-all-name-team

I loved our draft, not least cos of this:

I don't follow college football at all so I have no original input, but here is a consensus of potential. It's all only that for 2-3 years:

For those who like counting chickens:

It means nothing when teams take the field this year of course, but does contribute to splitting tie-breakers in some instances.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

NFR: NFL draft on 15:32 - May 12 with 2178 viewsDaleiLama

Anyone wanting to register interest in games at Spurs stadium

https://shp.csharmony.epsilon.com/pages/NFL_US/NFL_2021_London_ROI/
[Post edited 12 May 2021 15:38]

Login to get fewer ads

NFR: NFL draft on 12:03 - May 13 with 2059 viewsNigeriamark

NFR: NFL draft on 15:32 - May 12 by DaleiLama

Anyone wanting to register interest in games at Spurs stadium

https://shp.csharmony.epsilon.com/pages/NFL_US/NFL_2021_London_ROI/
[Post edited 12 May 2021 15:38]

Are you going to try and get to the Fins game?. Wonder why Wembley didn't get a fixture unless already fully booked
NFR: NFL draft on 15:11 - May 13 with 2036 viewsDaleiLama

NFR: NFL draft on 12:03 - May 13 by Nigeriamark

Are you going to try and get to the Fins game?. Wonder why Wembley didn't get a fixture unless already fully booked

You'd better believe it! Never missed a Fins Wembley game yet. Trying to drag g/f to first game (probably last too)! I even flew home from Dusseldorf in the middle weekend of an exhibition to see the first Fins regular season game at Wembley. Hopefully, I'll get tickets and it might even coincide with Leyton O away on the Saturday (fat chance) so I can double dip.

From what I've read on line, Jags owner (Khan) who'd like to relocate to London one day, tried to buy Wembley and it seems like a lot of noses were put out of joint, so the FA bigwigs are sticking to round balls for the foreseeable unless the rift can be healed?
[Post edited 14 May 2021 10:37]

NFR: NFL draft on 10:38 - May 14 with 1989 viewsDaleiLama

Wow.

NFR: NFL draft on 14:49 - May 19 with 1864 viewswatford_dale

NFR: NFL draft on 15:11 - May 13 by DaleiLama

You'd better believe it! Never missed a Fins Wembley game yet. Trying to drag g/f to first game (probably last too)! I even flew home from Dusseldorf in the middle weekend of an exhibition to see the first Fins regular season game at Wembley. Hopefully, I'll get tickets and it might even coincide with Leyton O away on the Saturday (fat chance) so I can double dip.

From what I've read on line, Jags owner (Khan) who'd like to relocate to London one day, tried to buy Wembley and it seems like a lot of noses were put out of joint, so the FA bigwigs are sticking to round balls for the foreseeable unless the rift can be healed?
[Post edited 14 May 2021 10:37]

The NFL have signed a deal with Spurs and they are taking the NFL games. Spurs stadium was built to NFL requirements for this very purpose.

Taken the Cardinals to win it at 40/1. Hoping that Deshaun Watson goes there before the season starts, who would be a massive upgrade on Kyler Murray.
NFR: NFL draft on 15:41 - May 19 with 1828 viewsDaleiLama

NFR: NFL draft on 14:49 - May 19 by watford_dale

The NFL have signed a deal with Spurs and they are taking the NFL games. Spurs stadium was built to NFL requirements for this very purpose.

Taken the Cardinals to win it at 40/1. Hoping that Deshaun Watson goes there before the season starts, who would be a massive upgrade on Kyler Murray.

Good luck with the Cards bet - have to say I'd be amazed if Deshaun throws a pass this year in a game. Think he'll be forced to sit until massagegate has had its day(s) in court and the dust has settled on that whole mess. Which probably won't be quick.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2021 9:42]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024