Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor Grant moving on? 09:50 - May 4 with 4007 viewsSheffield_dale

Got a few reliable sources telling me clubs are circling and are close to signing Conor Grant. For me will be such a shame to lose him and surely only a decent fee would twist our arm.
Conor Grant moving on? on 10:04 - May 4 with 3929 viewsSuddenLad

That would be a massive shame, but I reckon 50% of the current squad will be seeking, or will be lured to, pastures new. Fire sale to commence 2.00 pm next Sunday.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Conor Grant moving on? on 10:06 - May 4 with 3917 views49thseason

I sincerely hope not. Grant is the sort of player that you can build a L2 team around. To sell him so soon after his arrival would be a further dereliction of duty by the board as it is a guarantee that we will not get full value for him. It would be another indication that the Board has lost the financial plot. This "bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" attitude whereby they take the first offer is what will eventually kill the club.
What this club needs is another 2000 fans, selling the silver does nothing to attract people to games or anything else to do with the club. The Directors need to show some leadership and put their hands in their pockets and if they won't or can't then they need to make way for people who can and will.
Conor Grant moving on? on 11:10 - May 4 with 3748 viewselectricblue

Conor Grant moving on? on 10:06 - May 4 by 49thseason

I sincerely hope not. Grant is the sort of player that you can build a L2 team around. To sell him so soon after his arrival would be a further dereliction of duty by the board as it is a guarantee that we will not get full value for him. It would be another indication that the Board has lost the financial plot. This "bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" attitude whereby they take the first offer is what will eventually kill the club.
What this club needs is another 2000 fans, selling the silver does nothing to attract people to games or anything else to do with the club. The Directors need to show some leadership and put their hands in their pockets and if they won't or can't then they need to make way for people who can and will.

If this is true then do they expect supporters to keep handing over season ticket money!
Like somebody said come 2pm sunday the fire sale starts and to us Daleys it maybe a stark warning just how perilous the situation is at the club.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Conor Grant moving on? on 17:01 - May 4 with 3297 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Conor Grant moving on? on 10:04 - May 4 by SuddenLad

That would be a massive shame, but I reckon 50% of the current squad will be seeking, or will be lured to, pastures new. Fire sale to commence 2.00 pm next Sunday.

BotBot will be rubbing his hands.....possibly buy on get one free (Mr McNulty)
Conor Grant moving on? on 17:33 - May 4 with 3211 viewsoff2div1

Portsmouth have a Conor Grant are you sure its Rochdale's Conor Grant that clubs are looking at ?
Conor Grant moving on? on 17:58 - May 4 with 3132 viewsrichfoad32

Conor Grant moving on? on 17:33 - May 4 by off2div1

Portsmouth have a Conor Grant are you sure its Rochdale's Conor Grant that clubs are looking at ?

I think t'other Conor Grant is at Plymouth?
Conor Grant moving on? on 20:29 - May 4 with 2872 viewsDale69er

Conor Grant moving on? on 17:58 - May 4 by richfoad32

I think t'other Conor Grant is at Plymouth?

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/conor-grant-plymouth-argyle-futu
Conor Grant moving on? on 15:55 - May 5 with 2446 viewsShun

Conor Grant moving on? on 17:01 - May 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

BotBot will be rubbing his hands.....possibly buy on get one free (Mr McNulty)

Please stop calling him ‘BotBot.’ Every time you do it makes me think of the DaleAwayDayBot!
Login to get fewer ads

Conor Grant moving on? on 23:40 - May 5 with 2098 viewsdownunder

Conor Grant moving on? on 15:55 - May 5 by Shun

Please stop calling him ‘BotBot.’ Every time you do it makes me think of the DaleAwayDayBot!

A few similarities in behavior. Are they related?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024