Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? 11:58 - May 4 with 5894 viewsChaffRAFC

Transfer rumour season has started early and with Baah to Watford being rumoured last week, another one of our players, unsurprisingly, is being looked at it seems.

https://the72.co.uk/234118/sources-stoke-city-approach-rochdale-over-potential-d

Same source I think that broke the Baah news.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 12:04 - May 4 with 5850 viewselectricblue

£300k and sold..
Thats the usual going rate at Dale...
For me £500k plus the usual addons.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 12:15 - May 4 with 5797 viewsfinberty

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 12:04 - May 4 by electricblue

£300k and sold..
Thats the usual going rate at Dale...
For me £500k plus the usual addons.....

Agreed, but didn't you know, the Board has a plan and will do its absolute best?

These are exciting times.

We mustn't forget this.
Stephen Humphrys to Stok on 12:21 - May 4 with 5771 viewsseasidedale

Think we have to take into account that Southend might have a sell on clause added when we signed Humphrys so I would ask for a bigger fee but we won’t
Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 12:26 - May 4 with 5739 viewselectricblue

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 12:15 - May 4 by finberty

Agreed, but didn't you know, the Board has a plan and will do its absolute best?

We mustn't forget this.

Is that a cunning plan.

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 12:27 - May 4 with 5729 viewsIOMDale

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 12:15 - May 4 by finberty

We mustn't forget this.

The board are also working EXTREMELY HARD.

UTDNFS

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 17:33 - May 5 with 4940 viewsJames1980

https://www.nottinghamforest.news/2021/05/04/report-stoke-approach-nottingham-fo Linked with Forest as well.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 09:19 - May 6 with 4393 viewsmikehunt

Let's face it, when clubs like these come sniffing round, Humps would be off, regardless of whether we had stayed up or not.
If we could keep the team we have and add a few more (like a LB and an Osho) and play the way we have been doing the last few games then we might make an impact in Div 2.
I fear something entirely different will transpire.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 10:07 - May 6 with 4339 viewsseasidedale

I think next season we will have, I suspect a core of maybe 14 players, rest will be the 2nd year scholars making up numbers, hope I am wrong
Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 10:22 - May 6 with 4300 viewsIOMDale

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 10:07 - May 6 by seasidedale

I think next season we will have, I suspect a core of maybe 14 players, rest will be the 2nd year scholars making up numbers, hope I am wrong

If only we had a group of 2nd year scholars coming through who looked promising and were worth a professional contract for next year.

Oh.

UTDNFS

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 10:42 - May 6 with 4258 views100notout

I've heard O'Connell is set to go to Bolton

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 18:48 - May 6 with 3914 viewstodmordendale

Humphreys to Stoke on a cold Tuesday night in February.
Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 18:57 - May 6 with 3868 viewsblackdogblue

Whilst a lot is probably hype.. based on his game time vs injuries this season he would be a risk to pay a transfer fee / wage to imho.

Saying that on the flip side, should we offload if the chance arises & invest (cough cough) in someone else?

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 20:05 - May 6 with 3771 viewsNorthernDale

DB would invest in somebody to work on the admin team or on contract extension for BBM, if he would invest in the team, it would be a player that would cost little in wages. I wonder if Zach Clough will be a free transfer this summer, after Wigan's survival?
Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 20:10 - May 6 with 3766 viewsEllDale

No doubt Humphrys agent will be hawking him round in the hope of a fast buck.
Would the lad be better off staying and potentially filling his boots with goals in L2 though?
His cv shows two relegations in two seasons and (whilst I can’t quote the exact stats) he may look to have fitness issues.
It’s decision time for the lad at an interesting stage of his career.
Unless the club actively encourage a sale which I would find upsetting.
Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 20:42 - May 6 with 3692 viewsTVOS1907

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 20:05 - May 6 by NorthernDale

DB would invest in somebody to work on the admin team or on contract extension for BBM, if he would invest in the team, it would be a player that would cost little in wages. I wonder if Zach Clough will be a free transfer this summer, after Wigan's survival?

If he is, I hope we stay well clear after his previous spells.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 20:45 - May 6 with 3680 viewsblackdogblue

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 20:05 - May 6 by NorthernDale

My Pie eating “colleague” (mate) at work, whilst happy they stayed up he was actually not laughing at us.. he remembers the pain they had last season & how close they were to going under..

He watched every Wigan game home & away on I follow and said Clough wasn’t sparkling when he did make an appearance..

Not for me & on the bright side.. Still have the Rochdale 5 Wigan 0 backdrop in my MS Teams folder 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 21:17 - May 6 with 3613 viewsShun

Humphrys, Baah, O’Connell, Keohane, Brierley, and most of our promising kids. It seems like everybody’s departing. A few years ago I would’ve been absolutely devastated about this but it’s a marker of how much the club’s bond with the fans has eroded that I just don’t really feel anything at this news.
Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 22:39 - May 6 with 3477 viewsD_Alien

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 21:17 - May 6 by Shun

Humphrys, Baah, O’Connell, Keohane, Brierley, and most of our promising kids. It seems like everybody’s departing. A few years ago I would’ve been absolutely devastated about this but it’s a marker of how much the club’s bond with the fans has eroded that I just don’t really feel anything at this news.

That's simply not good enough, Shun. Only unconditional support will do

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 10:16 - May 7 with 3125 viewsAtThePeake

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 20:10 - May 6 by EllDale

No doubt Humphrys agent will be hawking him round in the hope of a fast buck.
Would the lad be better off staying and potentially filling his boots with goals in L2 though?
His cv shows two relegations in two seasons and (whilst I can’t quote the exact stats) he may look to have fitness issues.
It’s decision time for the lad at an interesting stage of his career.
Unless the club actively encourage a sale which I would find upsetting.

So instead of taking a deal with a Championship club, he could be better off playing in L2 for a year and hoping to score a few more goals... presumably to try and attract interest from Championship clubs?

Tangled up in blue.

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 10:24 - May 7 with 3107 viewsDaleFan7

Same, rather than looking at this thinking, 'oh no we're losing our best goalscorer' I'm more looking at it as 'ah well, he's not available enough anyway' which is just a sign of me not caring anymore.
Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 15:46 - May 7 with 2848 viewsDaleiLama

It seems like all the stock is being sold off in similar style too.

Pity this slot isn't open to nominations.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 16:05 - May 7 with 2806 viewsRotherhamDale

I like Humphreys as a player but I think he's injured too much (probably due to his muscle mass) and I don't think he runs enough (probably due to his muscle mass) so the opposition defenders have loads of time on the ball when he plays.

I'd let him go if a decent offer came in.

Possession with progression.

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 16:45 - May 7 with 2741 viewselectricblue

Stephen Humphrys to Stoke? on 16:05 - May 7 by RotherhamDale

I like Humphreys as a player but I think he's injured too much (probably due to his muscle mass) and I don't think he runs enough (probably due to his muscle mass) so the opposition defenders have loads of time on the ball when he plays.

I'd let him go if a decent offer came in.

500k will be enough for me.....

Any news on Baah, and the two youngsters..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024