Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Alan McLoughlin 16:50 - May 4 with 1551 viewsdale1968

Ex Dale player passes away aged 54.
https://fanbanter.co.uk/trbiutes-paid-to-ex-swindon-torquay-pompey-southampton-p

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

RIP Alan McLoughlin on 17:01 - May 4 with 1508 viewsjudd

Very sad news.

RIP.

Poll: What is it to be then?

RIP Alan McLoughlin on 17:30 - May 4 with 1446 viewsfinberty

I remember a re-taken penalty at the Sandy end, where Alan stood with his back to the opposing keeper, before quickly turning and sending him the wrong way. Ref had him retaking it - not sure if he thought it unsporting, or due to encroachment.

A good player who did a good job for us in the short time he spent at Dale. RIP.
RIP Alan McLoughlin on 19:19 - May 4 with 1298 viewselectricblue

RIP Alan McLoughlin on 17:30 - May 4 by finberty

I remember a re-taken penalty at the Sandy end, where Alan stood with his back to the opposing keeper, before quickly turning and sending him the wrong way. Ref had him retaking it - not sure if he thought it unsporting, or due to encroachment.

A good player who did a good job for us in the short time he spent at Dale. RIP.

SAD time.....
Decent player in his brief Dale spell........

RIP....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

RIP Alan McLoughlin on 19:57 - May 4 with 1250 viewsTVOS1907

RIP Alan McLoughlin on 17:30 - May 4 by finberty

Last league game of 2001/02 v Bristol Rovers.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

RIP Alan McLoughlin on 20:05 - May 4 with 1232 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Extremely sad news. Was a very effective player, very solid.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

RIP Alan McLoughlin on 23:10 - May 4 with 1066 viewsBrierls

Awful news.

He came to us late in his career but you could see why he’d played at a high level. He seems to be well thought of wherever he has been.

RIP.
RIP Alan McLoughlin on 11:13 - May 5 with 908 viewsBucketBstard

Sad news, I thought he was a great player , Hollins brought him in to do a job and he did it excellently . Gave outlet to Simpson to score the goals .
My condolences to the family, seemed a lovely genuine guy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024