Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing from the club around Relegation 18:02 - May 4 with 6931 viewsrafc_ryan

No statement on social media on being relegated.

Northampton posted around midday with a statement to fans thanking them for their support this season. Nice to see the board have followed through with their commitment to improve communication to fans.

Have they just used the social media boycott to avoid acknowledging it?
Nothing from the club around Relegation on 09:45 - May 6 with 1685 viewsoff2div1

Nothing from the club around Relegation on 13:17 - May 5 by judd

(3) gutted at the ending of Line of Duty?

(4) Is Bottomley H
Nothing from the club around Relegation on 09:48 - May 6 with 1664 viewsfinberty

Nothing from the club around Relegation on 09:45 - May 6 by off2div1

(4) Is Bottomley H

Wasn't the H supposed to be one of the masterminds?

In that case, erm....
Nothing from the club around Relegation on 09:50 - May 6 with 1661 viewsJames1980

(4) Is Bottomley H

Does H stand for hopeless?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Nothing from the club around Relegation on 10:29 - May 6 with 1608 viewsDaleiLama

(4) Is Bottomley H

You could be on to something there. Jesus Christ gets as many mentions in the same breath when that subject is raised.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Nothing from the club around Relegation on 19:18 - May 6 with 1385 viewsJames1980

Nothing from the club around Relegation on 22:18 - May 5 by inthenet

We would have stayed up with a couple more decent players ... DB took a gamble and lost ...

That wouldn't have been guaranteed though and the impression given at the forum was that the club was close to asking for emergency funding from the football league. Perhaps spending more money would have meant that would have happened. Could we have been looking at administration and points deduction.

Although why all the new off field staff if we are that brassic
[Post edited 6 May 2021 19:18]

Nothing from the club around Relegation on 08:51 - May 11 with 991 viewstodmordendale

I still cannot see any response from the club about the relegation and it’s impact; about how tripe the standard of football tactics have been; about how talented is the talented young manager; the persistence with failing tactics; the most terrible home record; disregard to the league table.
I’m sure there is much more but can’t think due to my currant apathy.
A very sad end but maybe it could be the rise of a Phoenix
Nothing from the club around Relegation on 09:05 - May 11 with 971 viewsJames1980

Nothing from the club around Relegation on 08:51 - May 11 by todmordendale

I still cannot see any response from the club about the relegation and it’s impact; about how tripe the standard of football tactics have been; about how talented is the talented young manager; the persistence with failing tactics; the most terrible home record; disregard to the league table.

They also posted this on their Facebook page.

Nothing from the club around Relegation on 09:26 - May 11 with 931 viewsDaleiLama

Nothing from the club around Relegation on 08:51 - May 11 by todmordendale

We certainly need raisin from the abyss

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024