Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notice of AGM 16:03 - May 5 with 12197 viewsjudd

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/may/notice-of-agm_2021/

Poll: What is it to be then?

Notice of AGM on 22:09 - May 5 with 2921 viewsjudd

Notice of AGM on 22:05 - May 5 by D_Alien

If you're looking for sensible, 442's your man, although he'd require his £25k to be spent on creating a full-time kit designer post. It'd go down well with DB

With, not on

Notice of AGM on 22:14 - May 5 with 2894 views442Dale

Notice of AGM on 22:05 - May 5 by D_Alien

If you're looking for sensible, 442's your man, although he'd require his £25k to be spent on creating a full-time kit designer post. It'd go down well with DB

There’s a compliment in there somewhere. Though anyone who knows me will be aware that the sensible bit is dubious.

Would not be able to cope with a lack of structure and forward planning. That would just be the sock choices as well.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Notice of AGM on 22:19 - May 5 with 2855 viewsD_Alien

Notice of AGM on 22:09 - May 5 by judd

With, not on

He'll be shaving his inside leg, just in case

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Notice of AGM on 22:22 - May 5 with 2849 viewsD_Alien

Notice of AGM on 22:14 - May 5 by 442Dale

There’s a compliment in there somewhere. Though anyone who knows me will be aware that the sensible bit is dubious.

Would not be able to cope with a lack of structure and forward planning. That would just be the sock choices as well.

True, we don't need rumours on here about a night of the garter

Notice of AGM on 11:04 - May 6 with 2522 viewsSandyman

Wonder how this method of meeting will cope when it comes to voting. I would imagine a larger number of shareholders than usual will be interested in attending, virtually or otherwise. Zoom isn't perfectly stable, and if a problem occurred during a vote...?
Notice of AGM on 11:38 - May 6 with 2493 viewselectricblue

Notice of AGM on 11:04 - May 6 by Sandyman

Wonder how this method of meeting will cope when it comes to voting. I would imagine a larger number of shareholders than usual will be interested in attending, virtually or otherwise. Zoom isn't perfectly stable, and if a problem occurred during a vote...?

Are you insinuating that espionage may well happen by agent Bottomley....
[Post edited 6 May 2021 11:39]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Notice of AGM on 11:49 - May 6 with 2478 viewsSandyman

Notice of AGM on 11:38 - May 6 by electricblue

Notice of AGM on 12:04 - May 6 with 2460 viewsD_Alien

As alluded to, a "managed AGM/EGM"

Login to get fewer ads

Notice of AGM on 16:39 - May 6 with 2248 viewsJames1980

Notice of AGM on 11:38 - May 6 by electricblue

To save money a dial up connection will be used

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Notice of AGM on 17:57 - May 6 with 2133 viewsboromat

Notice of AGM on 22:14 - May 5 by 442Dale

Self appointed full time kit designer maybe?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Notice of AGM on 17:59 - May 6 with 2130 viewsboromat

Couldn't possibly happen with Zen Internet supporting proceedings surely not?!

Notice of AGM on 16:09 - May 7 with 1877 viewsboromat

2nd EGM called by Dale Trust now at the same time as the others. That's 2 AGMs and 2 EGMs on the same day. Is this some kind of record?

Notice of AGM on 16:40 - May 7 with 1813 viewselectricblue

Notice of AGM on 16:09 - May 7 by boromat

2nd EGM called by Dale Trust now at the same time as the others. That's 2 AGMs and 2 EGMs on the same day. Is this some kind of record?

What is the chance that Agent Bottomley states that there is not enough time to hold 2 AGMs and 2 EGMs........

He will his utmost to scupper it..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Notice of AGM on 16:41 - May 7 with 1810 viewsIOMDale

I thought the fans' forum was a mammoth session - the AGM/EMSs are going to put political filibusters to shame at this rate.

UTDNFS

Notice of AGM on 16:45 - May 7 with 1802 viewsSandyman

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/may/dale-supporters-trust-egm/

So there's 2 AGM's, 2 EGM's and we were told on Wednesday, "The Annual Shareholders Forum will follow the 2020 & 2021 AGM and EGM." Going to be a long night!

[Post edited 7 May 2021 16:56]
Notice of AGM on 18:28 - May 7 with 1661 views49thseason

Notice of AGM on 16:45 - May 7 by Sandyman

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/may/dale-supporters-trust-egm/

So there's 2 AGM's, 2 EGM's and we were told on Wednesday, "The Annual Shareholders Forum will follow the 2020 & 2021 AGM and EGM." Going to be a long night!

[Post edited 7 May 2021 16:56]

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. I bet Graham Rawlinson won't have a clue what's going on since he seems not to know what year it is. I presume they can agree stuff at the 2020 AGM and then immediately revoke it at the 2021 session? Who is taking notes? The new secretary I presume...he had better be on his game.... he might need a spare pencil and an eraser. Folks attending will need to be on the ball too.
Notice of AGM on 15:08 - May 8 with 1227 viewsRAFCBLUE

Notice of AGM on 16:09 - May 7 by boromat

The Dale Trust article last evening suggests an email to members but I have not received anything yet. Has anyone else?

What is the actual resolution that is being proposed?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Notice of AGM on 16:52 - May 8 with 1128 viewsDalenet

I can't get my head around this. The second EGM will have no clout and has the potential to humiliate the Trust.....

AGM 2020 - will rubber stamp what we know

AGM 2021 will approve the accounts and re-elect/elect the directors.

then an EGM will either approve the sale of shares to new investors or will seek approval to sell unused shares

then a second EGM ask that all the directors elected by the shareholders half an hour earlier be re-elected. What will change in 30 minutes?
Notice of AGM on 18:48 - May 8 with 1050 viewsrochedale

Can someone please ask, and push for a valid answer to why no youth team players have been offered contracts, given the fact they have won the cup and teams higher up the footballing pyramid are looking to make use of many of these players services?

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Notice of AGM on 18:50 - May 8 with 1049 viewsNorthernDale

Will they be live on youtube like the fans forum?
Notice of AGM on 18:56 - May 8 with 1043 viewsjudd

Notice of AGM on 18:50 - May 8 by NorthernDale

Will they be live on youtube like the fans forum?

No. It's shareholders only so I expect Zoom or Teams. It will still be chaotic though.

Notice of AGM on 19:01 - May 8 with 1035 viewsD_Alien

Notice of AGM on 16:52 - May 8 by Dalenet

I can't get my head around this. The second EGM will have no clout and has the potential to humiliate the Trust.....

AGM 2020 - will rubber stamp what we know

AGM 2021 will approve the accounts and re-elect/elect the directors.

then an EGM will either approve the sale of shares to new investors or will seek approval to sell unused shares

then a second EGM ask that all the directors elected by the shareholders half an hour earlier be re-elected. What will change in 30 minutes?

"Managed AGM/EGM" ...s

Notice of AGM on 19:23 - May 8 with 1006 viewsblackdogblue

Notice of AGM on 21:28 - May 5 by James1980

A disguise? Or how about BDB, TVOS Dailei or D'alien or Judd of course
[Post edited 5 May 2021 21:29]

I could honestly afford £25k (not bragging or bull$4itting). The issue I would have is for what would I get in return. I’m not rich unfortunately & also have a job to do as well Mon-Fri.

TBH, like a few others on here, the badge is always close to my heart as live in Dale tops / coats etc but out of love at the moment...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Notice of AGM on 20:28 - May 8 with 947 viewsncfc_chalky

Notice of AGM on 19:23 - May 8 by blackdogblue

I could honestly afford £25k (not bragging or bull$4itting). The issue I would have is for what would I get in return. I’m not rich unfortunately & also have a job to do as well Mon-Fri.

TBH, like a few others on here, the badge is always close to my heart as live in Dale tops / coats etc but out of love at the moment...

Bloody hell bdb,you say.that you can afford £25k and you think that you're not rich!

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Notice of AGM on 20:45 - May 8 with 934 viewsD_Alien

Notice of AGM on 20:28 - May 8 by ncfc_chalky

Bloody hell bdb,you say.that you can afford £25k and you think that you're not rich!

It's all been saved by drinking Sam Smith's at the Black Dog

Quick calculation (based on today's prices):

Standard pint, £3

Sam Smith's: £1.80

Saving: £1.20 per pint

Ten pints a week over 40 years = £25k

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024