Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When are you going to have some balls? 22:33 - May 8 with 2804 viewsRAFC1907

Instead of talking to each other on here, asking what the next steps are... Go and tell those at the club direct...
Demand a change at the front doors..

I see fans of other clubs protesting, showing owners what they think and here's the little old Rochdales perfect supporters group pondering their next move..

Actions speak louder than words..

Go and super glue the doors shut.. Get your banners pinned around the ground.. Do whatever it takes or look back in 12 months time regretting you didn't have the balls to prevent the club going out of the football league under the gutless ownership people warned you about at the start of the season..

It's not neanderthal as some of you like to call it... Despite many of you not being able to run for 5 mins without getting out of breath.. It's called pride and passion... Its called fighting for something you have loved most of your life and given up time for travelling up and down the country..

Either do something or watch the club continue to rot...

'EGM first and then Bottomley out' someone wrote the other week.. Well that turned out well for you didn't it..

Stop funding them and go lay your Dale tops down at the front of the club..

DO WHATEVER IT TAKES

Poll: Bottomley...

When are you going to have some balls? on 23:05 - May 8 with 2725 viewsDaleFan7

Get it started and organised.
When are you going to have some balls? on 23:41 - May 8 with 2666 viewsRotherhamDale

Someone's had a lambrini

Possession with progression.

When are you going to have some balls? on 00:03 - May 9 with 2637 viewsSpeedy

There's room for both methods, but I'd be minded to see what comes of the E/AGM. If there is no satisfactory conclusion then perhaps it would be time for glue and bedsheets.

The most direct action I ever took was having PARKIN OUT N0W Printed on my shirt by JJB sports because the club shop wouldn't do it. It worked eventually...
When are you going to have some balls? on 00:32 - May 9 with 2600 viewsD_Alien

To glue and bedsheets, i'll add handcuffs

Any other accoutrements of protest worth mentioning?

[Post edited 9 May 2021 0:36]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

When are you going to have some balls? on 00:37 - May 9 with 2594 viewsSandyman

Well we have a couple of potential organisers who have posted. "Actions speak louder than words". Do it then.
I'm too old to run without losing breath, but will do what I can as a shareholder to make a change happen. And a few other bits and pieces.
I do hope RAFC1907 practices what he / she preaches. Behind you 100%. We all want the same outcome.
Bottomley Out
UP THE DALE
When are you going to have some balls? on 07:18 - May 9 with 2489 viewskel

What’s the correlation between being a Neanderthal and being able to run for more than five minutes?

Genuinely interested.
When are you going to have some balls? on 08:44 - May 9 with 2378 viewselectricblue

If supporters want to remonstrate outside the club then so be it but what i abhor are those recent scenes caused by the ESL.

Far enough make your thoughts known but keep it peaceful..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

When are you going to have some balls? on 15:27 - May 9 with 2029 viewsBillyRudd

Vaguely remember running for 5 minutes a few years ago (about 50) but even then I was in the recovery position for awhile afterwards. I can lay claim to having had the feeling of running through treacle for 90 plus minutes X 45 (I had a well earned rest this afternoon) over the season.
As for the superglue notion, please please don,t put me in charge of that. Every time I handle the stuff I end up with my fingers clamped to something. Last time it was my glasses.
I don,t want a commemorative mug stuck to my mit for a few days.
Login to get fewer ads

When are you going to have some balls? on 19:18 - May 10 with 1525 viewsD_Dale

When are you going to have some balls? on 00:32 - May 9 by D_Alien

To glue and bedsheets, i'll add handcuffs

Any other accoutrements of protest worth mentioning?

[Post edited 9 May 2021 0:36]

'some balls' - where do we get those (though I thought such sexist language wasn't allowed)?

The OP isn't by any chance a locksmith, looking for some business in these locked-down times?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024