Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill gets the chop just before the play offs 09:24 - May 11 with 8119 viewsleedsdale

https://www.tranmererovers.co.uk/news/2021/may/club-statement---keith-hill/

Their fans are delighted! Seems his demeanour didn’t go down well with them, but it’s a very brave decision by the chairman
Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 17:18 - May 11 with 2340 viewsblackdogblue

@ Chaff...

Add him to the released list

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 17:27 - May 11 with 2309 viewsMasher

Would be hilarious if Tranmere got stuffed in the playoffs now

Up The Dale!!

Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 17:32 - May 11 with 2291 viewsupthedale

Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 10:53 - May 11 by DaleFan7

Wasn't that how he left us, too?

Ha I've never thought of it that way!

Neither was right
Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 17:37 - May 11 with 2269 viewsblackdogblue

Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 12:38 - May 11 by Toffeemanc

With Gary Bowyer choosing to leave Salford and return to his job with the U23's at Derby I wonder if there is any chance of him being in the running for the Salford Job.

With his CV has more chance of being a postman

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 18:32 - May 11 with 2114 viewsEllDale

There’s a vacancy at Salford of course.
And Oldham will be renewing their boss before too long!
Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 19:54 - May 11 with 1907 viewsBrierls

Ballsy decision by Palios. I hope it backfires, Tranmere fans are a strange bunch.

Hilly is our best ever manager but that isn't a reason for return. He left us on the up first time round, but he was rightly sacked second time round. The fairytale was and is over.
Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 20:06 - May 11 with 1873 viewsleedsdale

Interesting article in their local paper:

https://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/19295352.palios-cuts-losses-hill-bid-win-fans

This bit stood out for me - “ But when he effectively made light of Tranmere's controversial Points Per Game demotion from League One last season, by bluntly pointing out that the club had been relegated for losing 18 games, not winning their last three, he was verbally signing his own contract termination”

🤣🤣🤣
Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 06:40 - May 12 with 1578 viewsBlueMessiah

Maybe we can hang on to our own TYM and install Hill as Director of Football? He can do all the PR work and improve communication with supporters while BBM continues with the philosophical football.

The Dream Team!

Poll: Do I Know You?

Login to get fewer ads

Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 07:57 - May 12 with 1504 viewsjudd

Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 20:06 - May 11 by leedsdale

Interesting article in their local paper:

https://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/19295352.palios-cuts-losses-hill-bid-win-fans

This bit stood out for me - “ But when he effectively made light of Tranmere's controversial Points Per Game demotion from League One last season, by bluntly pointing out that the club had been relegated for losing 18 games, not winning their last three, he was verbally signing his own contract termination”

🤣🤣🤣

"Palios' decision to cut his losses now will go a long way to repairing trust with supporters …"

Poll: What is it to be then?

Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 08:01 - May 12 with 1493 viewselectricblue

12mth rolling contract agreeable by both parties would be the only contract he would get.....
No silly wages.
No silly percentages of selling players on.

Just basic wages plus the usual bonus of league position....

Then it maybe do able....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Hill gets the chop just before the play offs on 08:11 - May 12 with 1482 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024