Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So now you know the cost, who's getting a season ticket? 22:30 - May 28 with 2908 viewsncfc_chalky

So now you know the cost, who's getting a season ticket?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

So now you know the cost, who's getting a season ticket? on 22:20 - May 29 with 2610 viewsboromat

Not a huge amount of votes so hard to know if it is representative however if it is that is a stark message. 50% won't buy.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

So now you know the cost, who's getting a season ticket? on 23:48 - May 29 with 2532 viewsdeeplishblue

After 20 years or so having a season ticket and another 25 years before that as being a regular i decided last season I wasn't going to renew. Nothing to do with covid or finances, I just wasn't enjoying it anymore. Think that a lot of this was down to BBM style of football. Found it frustrating to watch and even ended up having a couple of minor arguments with other supporters. Normally I am one of the more positive voices in the stands but this was impossible under BBM and under the last 12 months with KH to be fair. Several other people in the main stand where I sit also suggested they would not renew. To me it is nothing to do with the board (all that washes over me) it is all about the football. I expect that I will see a few games POTD but won't be having a ST.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

So now you know the cost, who's getting a season ticket? on 11:52 - Jul 1 with 1880 viewsncfc_chalky

Bumped for comparison

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024