Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confusing ballot paper omitted crucial word. 10:08 - Jun 7 with 2805 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Until a Trust member pointed it out.

https://app.photobucket.com/u/RooleyMoorBlue/p/bc24b578-4097-4d5a-94ae-3ef3ead44
Confusing ballot paper omitted crucial word. on 10:31 - Jun 7 with 2724 viewsJames1980

Is Hanlon's razor a fair explanation?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Confusing ballot paper omitted crucial word. on 11:32 - Jun 7 with 2624 viewsDaleiLama

Confusing ballot paper omitted crucial word. on 10:31 - Jun 7 by James1980

Is Hanlon's razor a fair explanation?

I suspect if asked, there'd be more smoke, mirrors and obfuscation than you could shake a stick at, but if you really insist on a shave, Occam's razor might be a better option here.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Confusing ballot paper omitted crucial word. on 11:55 - Jun 7 with 2562 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Confusing ballot paper omitted crucial word. on 11:32 - Jun 7 by DaleiLama

I suspect if asked, there'd be more smoke, mirrors and obfuscation than you could shake a stick at, but if you really insist on a shave, Occam's razor might be a better option here.

I prefer Braun, but other brands are available.
Confusing ballot paper omitted crucial word. on 14:29 - Jun 7 with 2332 viewsJames1980

Confusing ballot paper omitted crucial word. on 11:32 - Jun 7 by DaleiLama

Whether it was incompetence or a cunning heads he wins tails we lose. It is further evidence for the prosecution m'lud.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Confusing ballot paper omitted crucial word. on 16:41 - Jun 7 with 2194 viewsncfc_chalky

If the 'error' had been spotted after the vote do you think that they would have ammended it afterwards?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Confusing ballot paper omitted crucial word. on 17:25 - Jun 7 with 2112 viewsjudd

Confusing ballot paper omitted crucial word. on 16:41 - Jun 7 by ncfc_chalky

If the 'error' had been spotted after the vote do you think that they would have ammended it afterwards?

They were forced to withdraw all resolutions surrounding shares and removing pre-emptive rights.

It would have taken at least an hour to count up the votes on the 4 resolutions to find out they had lost, so sense was seen.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024