Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another new Director interview 16:35 - Jun 18 with 3224 viewsR17ALE

Richard Knight this time. Comes across very well. Had to smile when he said his strength was getting value for each pound spent.

No surprise he's from Yorkshire!

Might even be Yorkshire Dale on here!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Another new Director interview on 17:18 - Jun 18 with 3070 viewsEllDale

He will therefore presumably be scrutinising senior officials' salaries for value for money then.
Another new Director interview on 18:17 - Jun 18 with 2938 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sounds like a proper Tyke.....good stuff.

" 'arnesss the fan power"..........well done that man.
Another new Director interview on 18:42 - Jun 18 with 2859 views442Dale

What’s comes across most from all three interviews so far is that commitment to transparency to all supporters. For far too long the club has existed on an ‘ITK’ basis which has partly led to where we are today.

It’s much easier for fans to identify with a club when they can appreciate what’s happening, both good and bad. That’s been recognised by the new board members straight away, then delivered in a clear manner. A great start.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Another new Director interview on 18:55 - Jun 18 with 2829 viewsJames1980

Another new Director interview on 18:42 - Jun 18 by 442Dale

What’s comes across most from all three interviews so far is that commitment to transparency to all supporters. For far too long the club has existed on an ‘ITK’ basis which has partly led to where we are today.

It’s much easier for fans to identify with a club when they can appreciate what’s happening, both good and bad. That’s been recognised by the new board members straight away, then delivered in a clear manner. A great start.

What was the reason for the lack of openness and transparency? it seems counter intuitive for a club with such big links to the local community.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 18:56]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Another new Director interview on 20:35 - Jun 18 with 2670 viewspioneer

Another new Director interview on 18:55 - Jun 18 by James1980

What was the reason for the lack of openness and transparency? it seems counter intuitive for a club with such big links to the local community.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 18:56]

Arrogance and conceit
Another new Director interview on 22:19 - Jun 18 with 2505 viewsD_Alien

"I got dragged along, we were rubbish but as the weeks went by, it got under my skin"

Proper fan talk!

Relaxed, genuine, no hidden agenda, need or desire to impress

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Another new Director interview on 01:04 - Jun 19 with 2331 viewsdownunder

Another new Director interview on 22:19 - Jun 18 by D_Alien

"I got dragged along, we were rubbish but as the weeks went by, it got under my skin"

Proper fan talk!

Relaxed, genuine, no hidden agenda, need or desire to impress

Director of BAPP industrial supplies, who we used to use for our industrial supplies back in the day. All good, as long as he does not screw the club and make a bolt for the exit.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2021 12:53]
Another new Director interview on 05:28 - Jun 19 with 2287 viewsD_Alien

Another new Director interview on 01:04 - Jun 19 by downunder

Director of BAPP industrial supplies, who we used to use for our industrial supplies back in the day. All good, as long as he does not screw the club and make a bolt for the exit.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2021 12:53]

Rest assured, we'd be on it fastener than nails pace

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Another new Director interview on 07:28 - Jun 19 with 2203 viewsAndyH

I've sat next to Richard for over 20 years in the WMG... a genuine, down to earth, lovely man... and a true Dale supporter... who won't be shedding crocodile tears. Good luck Richard 👍
Another new Director interview on 08:00 - Jun 19 with 2154 viewsThreeLions

Just to echo the above post, I've known Knighty a good few years and he's a great fella who supports local sport in Rochdale. All three of the new directors are just what the club needed to move forward. Hopefully more people can be found with the same ethos to join the board and help move the club back to what we all love it for.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2021 8:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024