Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July 17:55 - Jun 30 with 9203 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July 30th Jun 2021 17:52
Existing Season Card Holders have an exclusive priority purchase window from Thursday 1st July to Sunday 11th July, before Season Cards go on General Sale on Monday 12th July. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 08:52 - Jul 1 with 4883 viewstony_roch975

just done my renewal online and all seemed to work ok, if a bit slow in some pages loading. Awaiting update on when to collect.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 09:20 - Jul 1 with 4834 viewsleedsdale

The promo video to go alongside the launch is an excellent piece of work 👏

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 09:55 - Jul 1 with 4757 viewsSandyman

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 09:20 - Jul 1 by leedsdale

The promo video to go alongside the launch is an excellent piece of work 👏

Brilliant video. Sums up being a Dale fan.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 09:55 - Jul 1 with 4755 viewsChaffRAFC

Anyone renewing both an adult and a child ticket had any joy yet?

Says my ID isn't available because it's a child one but it's the same number on both mine and my sons ticket.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:14 - Jul 1 with 4676 viewsDaleiLama

I didn't renew last season due to a perfect storm of:

(a) having 3 credit cards declined for the new ticketing system when I first tried after the initial Covid wave had died down
(b) then finding out my block was taken out of commission anyway due to Covid
(c) then the season was taken out of commission due to Covid
(d) Covid health concerns generally

I have tried a customer number I bought tickets on in the past and the number on my 19-20 ST and neither work on the website. Tried to reset my password and my email not recognised by the club. Sent an email and no reply as yet. Maybe the club will refuse to give me a priority slot based on the above anyway but for sure no one bought my seat last year.

Have made 7 calls to the club so far this morning. My old friend extension 500 still going strong.

RAFC still represents the most difficult way to spend £300+ I have encountered in any commercial setting.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 10:15]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:29 - Jul 1 with 4648 viewstony_roch975

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:14 - Jul 1 by DaleiLama

(a) having 3 credit cards declined for the new ticketing system when I first tried after the initial Covid wave had died down

I have tried a customer number I bought tickets on in the past and the number on my 19-20 ST and neither work on the website. Tried to reset my password and my email not recognised by the club. Sent an email and no reply as yet. Maybe the club will refuse to give me a priority slot based on the above anyway but for sure no one bought my seat last year.

Have made 7 calls to the club so far this morning. My old friend extension 500 still going strong.

RAFC still represents the most difficult way to spend £300+ I have encountered in any commercial setting.

I believe this is the priority period for existing season ticket holders who bought last year and didn't claim a refund, general sale from 12th July

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:38 - Jul 1 with 4624 viewsSuddenLad

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:14 - Jul 1 by DaleiLama

I went up this morning, 9.30 after having a glitch online due to 'change in details'.

I was at the club and dealt with quickly and efficiently. Bottled water on offer, both windows in operation and another employee outside with a laptop, for those paying by card.

Problem sorted, cards I bought, for the seats I originally had in 2019/20. Very happy with the process and the speed with which it was all dealt. Thanks to Jenna for her courtesy and efficiency.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:55 - Jul 1 with 4593 viewsDaley_Lama

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 09:55 - Jul 1 by ChaffRAFC

Anyone renewing both an adult and a child ticket had any joy yet?

Says my ID isn't available because it's a child one but it's the same number on both mine and my sons ticket.

Hi

I haven’t renewed but i did have a play.

I put in my lads id and it brought up the option to renew both season tickets in one go.

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 11:09 - Jul 1 with 4566 viewsSandyman

Went down to Spotland to renew mine. All dealt with efficiently.
Wouldn't have bothered this time last week, but with DB gone, time to believe again.

UP THE DALE.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 11:30 - Jul 1 with 4501 viewsDaleiLama

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:29 - Jul 1 by tony_roch975

I believe this is the priority period for existing season ticket holders who bought last year and didn't claim a refund, general sale from 12th July

I believe the club is desperately short of money and needs all it can get.

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 11:51 - Jul 1 with 4445 viewsDalenet

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 11:30 - Jul 1 by DaleiLama

I believe the club is desperately short of money and needs all it can get.

It will be able to survive until 12th July. To be fair we have always had a priority renewal period so that seats can be reserved. Not sure this should be a reason to have a go just now.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 12:56 - Jul 1 with 4349 viewsDaleiLama

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 11:51 - Jul 1 by Dalenet

It will be able to survive until 12th July. To be fair we have always had a priority renewal period so that seats can be reserved. Not sure this should be a reason to have a go just now.

One of the integral parts of the matchday experience is where you are sat. I've made some good friends where I was.

I've also moved into a new house recently, doing a full time job and doing up another house to let out, so I've got plenty of other demands on my time. If my old seat is re-allocated during the priority window (which I accept is fair and have no complaints about), it tips the balance for me. I'll likely only cherry pick the odd game as potd and use the time to get on with other stuff rather than make a 50 mile round trip 23 times a season to sit on my tod. It is what it is.

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 13:13 - Jul 1 with 4291 viewsToffeemanc

Can anyone confirm if we are selling season tickets based on the previous "Covid Seating Plan arrangements" from last season or are they being sold assuming we will be allowed to fill the stadium and sit in our usual seats / groups?
I can't seem to find anything confirming this for this season nor anything about what will happen if we are selling for "Covid restricted seating plan" and then restrictions are lifted and we are allowed to change back to normal during the season.

As I didn't renew last season I can't buy until they go on open sale on the 12th July anyway when the remaining seats could be a potential issue if it's the Covid restricted seating plan.

As I originally wasn't going to buy this season I haven't paid much attention to previous announcements, but that changed with the removal of Bottomley from the club on Monday.
I am now planning on buying again this season when they go on open sale and am hoping we would know the plan regarding seating and any possible changes before then.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 13:19 - Jul 1 with 4267 viewsDalenet

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 13:13 - Jul 1 by Toffeemanc

Can anyone confirm if we are selling season tickets based on the previous "Covid Seating Plan arrangements" from last season or are they being sold assuming we will be allowed to fill the stadium and sit in our usual seats / groups?
I can't seem to find anything confirming this for this season nor anything about what will happen if we are selling for "Covid restricted seating plan" and then restrictions are lifted and we are allowed to change back to normal during the season.

As I didn't renew last season I can't buy until they go on open sale on the 12th July anyway when the remaining seats could be a potential issue if it's the Covid restricted seating plan.

As I originally wasn't going to buy this season I haven't paid much attention to previous announcements, but that changed with the removal of Bottomley from the club on Monday.
I am now planning on buying again this season when they go on open sale and am hoping we would know the plan regarding seating and any possible changes before then.

The announcement said you will be allocated your old "normal" seat. If the covid regulations meant you need to be spaced out they would then adopt a different seating arrangement and you would be moved to a space as close to your original seat as possible. As the club don't know what is yet to be applied they can't really do much else for now
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 13:38 - Jul 1 with 4215 viewsWill_RAFC

Renewed my season ticket online - 2 minute job, absolutely no problems.

The seat reservation was my pre-covid one and not the one that was allocated for the covid seating plan last season.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 14:09 - Jul 1 with 4147 viewscharleyfarley

Yes worked a treat for me - I needed the three digit number from the 2019/20 Season Ticket for it to recognize me. The ID Number on the 20/21 Season Card was a no go.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 14:34 - Jul 1 with 4091 viewsYouTubeDale

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 14:09 - Jul 1 by charleyfarley

Yes worked a treat for me - I needed the three digit number from the 2019/20 Season Ticket for it to recognize me. The ID Number on the 20/21 Season Card was a no go.

My 3 digit number was the same on both card and 19/20 ticket book but I was still unsuccessful online. Phoned up instead with a prompt successful transaction.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 14:57 - Jul 1 with 4030 viewsDale69er

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 14:09 - Jul 1 by charleyfarley

What did you pit in for "Account" and then the number that's underneath
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 20:25 - Jul 2 with 3752 viewsEllDale

Just spent a fruitless 30 minutes trying to renew online.
The problem is that, since I last bought a ticket, I have reached state pension age.
The system is adamant though that It’s going to sell me a full adult ticket and won’t let me change any of the fields accordingly.
Stuff them, it’s not like the price goes up soon. They can wait for my money.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 20:35 - Jul 2 with 3704 viewsSuddenLad

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 20:25 - Jul 2 by EllDale

The problem is that, since I last bought a ticket, I have reached state pension age.
The system is adamant though that It’s going to sell me a full adult ticket and won’t let me change any of the fields accordingly.

That was one of the hurdles I had yesterday. It seems you have to select the 'changes' option during the application process. I had the same minor glitch for the same reason but it was sorted at the club in no time when I called up.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 10:55 - Jul 3 with 3464 viewsEllDale

Thanks.
I was going to travel across today and pay in person but, to be honest, I’m going to wait a few days.
Rather worried about the content of some other threads on here.
I’m not going to pay hard earned money and find that Bottomley is in charge again on Monday!
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 11:00 - Jul 3 with 3428 views442Dale

The club should give serious thought to making a statement to the whole fanbase via their website regarding the current situation. Some fans may be unaware and would perhaps consider their choice to buy a season cards once they had the information.

They also have the option of suspending the sales of season cards, which in itself would make a big statement. Supporters would immediately buy them should things be resolved in a positive manner.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 12:58 - Jul 3 with 3288 viewsboromat

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 11:00 - Jul 3 by 442Dale

The club should give serious thought to making a statement to the whole fanbase via their website regarding the current situation. Some fans may be unaware and would perhaps consider their choice to buy a season cards once they had the information.

They also have the option of suspending the sales of season cards, which in itself would make a big statement. Supporters would immediately buy them should things be resolved in a positive manner.

Communication has been great recently and I'm sure something will come out when it makes sense. There has already been the communication about shareholders getting emails so it's not like we haven't had anything from them.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 13:04 - Jul 3 with 3278 viewsBrierls

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 11:00 - Jul 3 by 442Dale

I expect there will be communication on Monday.

Communication from the chairman has been first class.
Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 13:27 - Jul 3 with 3203 viewsNafelad

Dale’s 2021/22 Season Cards go on sale on Thursday 1st July on 20:25 - Jul 2 by EllDale

I spent two days repeatedly trying to renew online, but no progress. I wanted to change my seat , but even checking to renew with no change, I also could only have a full adult, even though I've been a senior ticket holder for some years, prior to last season. Consequently, I went up to the club this morning and had no problem - thanks to the excellent service from staff.

Topcat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024