Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board 20:43 - Jul 9 with 43653 viewsRAFCBLUE

It's really intriguing that all of this Alexander Jarvis and Andy Curran stuff has come after the democratic removal of the former CEO at the 1 June 2021 EGM and following Mr Bottomley leaving the club on 28 June via "mutual consent"

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/clubstatement_28.062.21/

David Bottomley is now currently out of full time work and probably too young to retire, so I do wonder what will be next for him.

In coincidental timing, Alexander Jarvis has popped up with all of these connections to RAFC shareholders days after Bottomley left the club.

It was like Bottomley left on Monday and then the club had this hostile takeover began on Friday.

I am certain Jarvis must have met with either all or some former member of the Rochdale Board. Maybe Jarvis and Curran have promised any former Board members there may be operational roles for them in any new regime - who knows?!

This post has been edited by an administrator

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 16:05 - Jul 28 with 2983 viewsBigKindo

Did you forget this one?

TRENDS UK LIMITED (04615823)
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 16:07 - Jul 28 with 6192 viewsBigKindo

and this one.

ROCHDALE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (02819935)
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 16:32 - Jul 28 with 6106 viewsjudd

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 16:07 - Jul 28 by BigKindo

and this one.

ROCHDALE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (02819935)

The RDA has performed superbly despite him, not because of him.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship (n/t) on 10:52 - Jul 29 with 5542 viewsHopwoodblue

[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 10:54]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 15:28 - Jul 29 with 5324 viewsBigKindo

On the assumption that you reside in Rochdale MBC and are on the electoral register you can contact your ward councillor and raise your objection here:

http://democracy.rochdale.gov.uk/mgMemberIndex.aspx?FN=WARD&VW=LIST&PIC=
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 13:48 - Jul 30 with 5010 viewsDaleiLama

Actually, he can't say what he likes and portray yourself as something he is not Dalenet, especially as misrepresentation could mislead potential employers and I'm sure LinkedIn would not want to leave itself open to such.

LinkedIn has had sight of the RAFC press announcement and commented specifically, "We're notifying the alleged infringer that the content will be removed within fourteen (14) days, unless we receive a valid Counter-Notice".

There are rules, checks and balances in so many things in life to prevent wrong 'uns doing more wrong. In the end he's been found out twice in his career now. I agree entirely with your second para.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 23:45 - Jul 30 with 4663 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 13:48 - Jul 30 by DaleiLama

Actually, he can't say what he likes and portray yourself as something he is not Dalenet, especially as misrepresentation could mislead potential employers and I'm sure LinkedIn would not want to leave itself open to such.

LinkedIn has had sight of the RAFC press announcement and commented specifically, "We're notifying the alleged infringer that the content will be removed within fourteen (14) days, unless we receive a valid Counter-Notice".

There are rules, checks and balances in so many things in life to prevent wrong 'uns doing more wrong. In the end he's been found out twice in his career now. I agree entirely with your second para.

I have a feeling that BigKindo will be pressing the "Report" button (if he is on Linkedin!)

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 09:35 - Jul 31 with 4469 viewsBigKindo

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 23:45 - Jul 30 by RAFCBLUE

I have a feeling that BigKindo will be pressing the "Report" button (if he is on Linkedin!)

I just might re-join to press the 'Report' button.
Login to get fewer ads

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 10:58 - Jul 31 with 4284 viewsDaleiLama

Chuckle. The email I got from LinkedIn was dated 30/7 so he has until 12/8. I'd expect him to take it down to the wire before he changes it ot lets LinkedIn delete it.

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 09:10 - Aug 1 with 3795 viewsMarjorie_Plane

If I were he 1907, I would be worried.. very worried indeed... those that know.... know
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 09:42 - Aug 2 with 3085 viewsDaleiLama

The clock is ticking. Tick tock. LinkedIn has closed my case, but if the mis-representation doesn't change, I will reopen it. I have the page open and the button is just waiting to be clicked.

#Thechoiceisyours

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 11:00 - Aug 2 with 2929 viewsjudd

Why would anyone work for the Dale, professing a lifelong fandom, knowing full well that others will know of their support of another club?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 11:35 - Aug 2 with 2831 viewsjudd

Cheers DL.

I'll watch it after this...

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0359950/

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 11:40 - Aug 2 with 5095 viewsD_Alien

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 11:35 - Aug 2 by judd

Cheers DL.

I'll watch it after this...

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0359950/

Hope no-one spoils it by telling you the ending again, but its fantastic

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 06:41 - Aug 3 with 4295 viewsjacko_dale

His new profile headline says "Consultant at DB".
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 6:45]
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 10:24 - Aug 3 with 4106 viewsIOMDale

The fact that he describes a sport as an 'industry' tells me everything I need to know.

UTDNFS

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 14:28 - Aug 4 with 3819 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Is one allowed to ask questions at the forum tonight about all these goings on?
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 15:02 - Aug 4 with 3762 viewsrafc1977

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 14:28 - Aug 4 by Marjorie_Plane

As much as we all want too, I am positive the line of enquiry will be nipped firmly in the bud prior to the start of the forum.

To be fair there is probably not a lot they could answer at the minute (as much as they may want to) so as not to prejudice anything going on behind the scenes. I dont think for one minute though that the splendid work of RAFCBLUE & others is going to be in vain....indeed I think our biggest victory this season will be won off the pitch.

Still I'm sure the odd curveball will be served....it is the dale afterall!
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 15:16 - Aug 4 with 3724 viewsSuddenLad

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 14:28 - Aug 4 by Marjorie_Plane

I would hope not. This forum should be all about a proper introduction to the new manager and his staff and questions confined to team/playing matters.

It wouldn't be fair to start throwing questions out that have no connection to Robbie Stockdale or matters on the pitch. He can't (and won't) get involved in any of that.

We can always ask for a forum for other matters to be discussed (via the Trust) but let's keep this focused on the new season and enjoy it.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 15:22 - Aug 4 with 3708 viewsRAFCBLUE

You'd think it was inevitable.

Close seasons are usually about who we might sign, what next season will look like and the thoughts on the new kit.

Since relegation vs Doncaster, we've been subjected to:
1) A previous Board who tried to sell the club to a mystery bidder.
2) A former CEO who left by mutual consent
3) A comfortable manager who walked out on us to coach Man City's under-23's
4) A hostile takeover attempt by Darrell Rose and Andrew Curran where Trust have commented so their names are in the public domain to be scrutinised.

I can't see us getting through a fans forum without someone bringing up any of the above!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 19:50]

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 15:29 - Aug 4 with 3696 viewsBigKindo

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 15:22 - Aug 4 by RAFCBLUE

You'd think it was inevitable.

Close seasons are usually about who we might sign, what next season will look like and the thoughts on the new kit.

Since relegation vs Doncaster, we've been subjected to:
1) A previous Board who tried to sell the club to a mystery bidder.
2) A former CEO who left by mutual consent
3) A comfortable manager who walked out on us to coach Man City's under-23's
4) A hostile takeover attempt by Darrell Rose and Andrew Curran where Trust have commented so their names are in the public domain to be scrutinised.

I can't see us getting through a fans forum without someone bringing up any of the above!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 19:50]

Next season's pie prices
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 16:15 - Aug 4 with 3617 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 15:29 - Aug 4 by BigKindo

Next season's pie prices

Which home game sees the commemorative mug?

I'm going for Salford

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 17:06 - Aug 4 with 3558 viewsJames1980

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 16:15 - Aug 4 by RAFCBLUE

Which home game sees the commemorative mug?

I'm going for Salford

Surely 100 years in the football league mugs are going to be produced.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 17:09]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 17:32 - Aug 4 with 3508 viewsboromat

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 15:29 - Aug 4 by BigKindo

Next season's pie prices

Don't forget the mushy peas...

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 10:40 - Aug 7 with 3095 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Next season's pie prices

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/fa-probes-c
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024