Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board 20:43 - Jul 9 with 43665 viewsRAFCBLUE

It's really intriguing that all of this Alexander Jarvis and Andy Curran stuff has come after the democratic removal of the former CEO at the 1 June 2021 EGM and following Mr Bottomley leaving the club on 28 June via "mutual consent"

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/clubstatement_28.062.21/

David Bottomley is now currently out of full time work and probably too young to retire, so I do wonder what will be next for him.

In coincidental timing, Alexander Jarvis has popped up with all of these connections to RAFC shareholders days after Bottomley left the club.

It was like Bottomley left on Monday and then the club had this hostile takeover began on Friday.

I am certain Jarvis must have met with either all or some former member of the Rochdale Board. Maybe Jarvis and Curran have promised any former Board members there may be operational roles for them in any new regime - who knows?!

This post has been edited by an administrator

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 11:35 - Aug 11 with 4392 viewsBigKindo

Would have thought this might be more apt.

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 11:50 - Aug 11 with 4321 viewsDaleiLama

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 11:35 - Aug 11 by BigKindo

Would have thought this might be more apt.

Little known fact about the composers middle name. He shortened it from Ber Faced Lioz for obvious reasons!

That symphony works on many levels

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 13:40 - Aug 11 with 4667 viewsfermin

Perhaps our esteemed announcer could put together some suitable tracks for the occasion. I am sure other clubs have done the same. I have no suggestions as music is not my area.
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 14:54 - Aug 11 with 4560 viewsBigKindo

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 11:50 - Aug 11 by DaleiLama

Little known fact about the composers middle name. He shortened it from Ber Faced Lioz for obvious reasons!

That symphony works on many levels

......... or perhaps this?

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 13:34 - Aug 17 with 3785 viewsMarjorie_Plane

I think this post needs updating in view of the irrefutable evidence presented - phone call to Curran after the EGM and the powerpoint sent to Jarvis...

Oh dear, they'll be calling me a gossip again
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 13:39 - Aug 17 with 3762 views_Windydale

https://www.milliyet.com.tr/skorer/yabancilar-kapiyi-caliyor-2471350

Globe trotter.
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 13:55 - Aug 17 with 3702 viewsD_Alien

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 13:34 - Aug 17 by Marjorie_Plane

I think this post needs updating in view of the irrefutable evidence presented - phone call to Curran after the EGM and the powerpoint sent to Jarvis...

Oh dear, they'll be calling me a gossip again

Nowt wrong with gossiping Lady P, it makes the world go round

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 14:04 - Aug 17 with 3665 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 13:39 - Aug 17 by _Windydale

https://www.milliyet.com.tr/skorer/yabancilar-kapiyi-caliyor-2471350

Globe trotter.

I've translated it Windy dear.... just full of sh*t
Login to get fewer ads

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 22:28 - Aug 17 with 3426 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 14:04 - Aug 17 by Marjorie_Plane

I've translated it Windy dear.... just full of sh*t

Alexander Jarvis... CEO of Blackbridge Cross Borders. He sold his first company, which he founded during his high school years, with a good profit. He became one of the well-known actors of the football industry in the global sense with his Blackbridge company, which he founded by having corporate life experience in large-scale Chinese companies and investment banks for a while. All over the world, especially European football clubs; It provides brokerage and advisory services to investors in China, the USA and other countries, whether they are sold out completely or partnered with minority share sales.

He must have written that one too....

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 08:47 - Aug 19 with 3118 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

seems to be a fair amount of press interest this week - lots of queries coming in on social media, so giving these threads a bump.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 09:51 - Oct 27 with 2750 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 08:47 - Aug 19 by UpTheDaleNotForSale

seems to be a fair amount of press interest this week - lots of queries coming in on social media, so giving these threads a bump.

Probably right that this thread gets a re-airing in the light of the the revised BBC article from yesterday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58883213

One has to question how Jarvo has consistently thought that he can play any form of role in brokering a deal for our club via media releases. First the Manchester Evening News, then the BBC. The only one he didn't like was when he turned up in the Daily Telegraph.

He's an absolute nobody.

Throughout this his online persona strikes me as someone who is very precious about his own role and very sensitive to even the slightest of criticisms.

I doubt very much he'll ever be allowed to use someone elses money for another deal in football. This botched deal will have buried his reputation for good in football.

Andrew Curran and Darrell Rose are probably also blocked by Jarvis given they must be seeking some form of damages for Jarvo's "bad advice" where they have burned £1.2m (as per the MEN article) which they will never likely see again.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/businessman

Quoting from the MEN
Mr Jarvis said: "My client said 'several board members were small-minded and wanted managed decline instead of returning to League One'.

It's now very clear that Jarvo's relationship was only ever with certain people the old regime and that once he lost his inside information hotline he was stuffed.

I'm sure on behalf of all Rochdale fans we'd like to wish Alexander all the best in his future endeavours including providing all of the cooperation needed for the EFL to work out how this mess really came about.

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 14:23 - Feb 8 with 2147 viewsRAFCBLUE

How good does this OP look in the benefit of hindsight?

July 9th 2021: RAFCBLUE said:

"In coincidental timing, Alexander Jarvis has popped up with all of these connections to RAFC shareholders days after Bottomley left the club.

It was like Bottomley left on Monday and then the club had this hostile takeover began on Friday."

What is shocking is the way that Captain Sabotage is now openly blaming a previous club employee to every single possible journalist being contacted as the reason the hostile takeover failed in an sad and desperate attempt to detract from his own failings as a failure.

Let's be honest here.

Alexander Jarvis screwed up.

Alexander Jarvis brought national attention to something that could have been discretely and diligently swept under the carpet.

Alexander Jarvis didn't keep the April 2021 meeting discreet enough AND he upset Fat Pat when he declined one of her famous greasy chip barms.
Alexander Jarvis then brought further attention to it in the Daily Telegraph and outed a known recluse in Andrew Curran.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

No one had heard of Curran until Alexander Jarvis named him!

Alexander Jarvis discreetly rocked up in Andrew Curran's Rolls Royce Cullinan in July for a meeting at the club. Not exactly going to let you blend in in Rochdale is it?

Some might say it was Alexander Jarvis who got Curran his FA ban from football only because Alexander Jarvis admitted to hearing what might have been said! “I don’t think, if he did say it, that he meant it in the way that it would be perceived.”

Some might say it was Alexander Jarvis who told the EFL all they needed to know to launch their disciplinary proceedings in August 2021.

The Scouse Disaster Jarvo is flogging the deadest of dead horses now ringing, emailing, Whatsapping or texting anyone who might want to listen.

"You must speak to Matthew Southall"

"Please can you speak to Matthew Southall"

"Its important that you speak to Matthew Southall"

Fat Pat has put the word out on you Alex.

She has sent a greasy chip barm to all of her national and local media contacts and told them what is really going on.

The crowdfunding ticks on and on:
https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/keep-rochdale-afc-fan-owned/

Perhaps its time to get back on the cruise liners.

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 14:37 - Feb 8 with 2097 viewskel

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 14:23 - Feb 8 by RAFCBLUE

How good does this OP look in the benefit of hindsight?

July 9th 2021: RAFCBLUE said:

"In coincidental timing, Alexander Jarvis has popped up with all of these connections to RAFC shareholders days after Bottomley left the club.

It was like Bottomley left on Monday and then the club had this hostile takeover began on Friday."

What is shocking is the way that Captain Sabotage is now openly blaming a previous club employee to every single possible journalist being contacted as the reason the hostile takeover failed in an sad and desperate attempt to detract from his own failings as a failure.

Let's be honest here.

Alexander Jarvis screwed up.

Alexander Jarvis brought national attention to something that could have been discretely and diligently swept under the carpet.

Alexander Jarvis didn't keep the April 2021 meeting discreet enough AND he upset Fat Pat when he declined one of her famous greasy chip barms.
Alexander Jarvis then brought further attention to it in the Daily Telegraph and outed a known recluse in Andrew Curran.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

No one had heard of Curran until Alexander Jarvis named him!

Alexander Jarvis discreetly rocked up in Andrew Curran's Rolls Royce Cullinan in July for a meeting at the club. Not exactly going to let you blend in in Rochdale is it?

Some might say it was Alexander Jarvis who got Curran his FA ban from football only because Alexander Jarvis admitted to hearing what might have been said! “I don’t think, if he did say it, that he meant it in the way that it would be perceived.”

Some might say it was Alexander Jarvis who told the EFL all they needed to know to launch their disciplinary proceedings in August 2021.

The Scouse Disaster Jarvo is flogging the deadest of dead horses now ringing, emailing, Whatsapping or texting anyone who might want to listen.

"You must speak to Matthew Southall"

"Please can you speak to Matthew Southall"

"Its important that you speak to Matthew Southall"

Fat Pat has put the word out on you Alex.

She has sent a greasy chip barm to all of her national and local media contacts and told them what is really going on.

The crowdfunding ticks on and on:
https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/keep-rochdale-afc-fan-owned/

Perhaps its time to get back on the cruise liners.

Jarvo’s a bit busy tweeting Kurt Zouma (like he’s going to acknowledge a plastic scouser who has his photo taken with a convicted rapist) about his cat at the moment (just because you’ve blocked me “laar”, don’t assume I can’t see your tweets).

While Zouma’s behaviour is a disgrace, I’m not sure Jarvo should be playing the moral superiority card with anyone.
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:02 - Feb 8 with 2027 viewsSuddenLad

None of this sh!tshow would ever have happened, if employees/representatives of RAFC had not made contact with them in the first place, with some kind of convoluted plan.

The fact that Jarvo is an incompetent, amateurish buffoon is to our advantage and hearing the tales about him squirming now, just add more weight to his inability to deal with adults.

But.....whoever picked up a phone in the first instance to make contact with any/all of these charlatans has a lot to answer for.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:03 - Feb 8 with 2025 viewsjudd

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 14:37 - Feb 8 by kel

Jarvo’s a bit busy tweeting Kurt Zouma (like he’s going to acknowledge a plastic scouser who has his photo taken with a convicted rapist) about his cat at the moment (just because you’ve blocked me “laar”, don’t assume I can’t see your tweets).

While Zouma’s behaviour is a disgrace, I’m not sure Jarvo should be playing the moral superiority card with anyone.

Pretty apt that cos when his ma and pa find out what he's been up to in the back bedroom they'll be having kittens.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:13 - Feb 8 with 1998 viewsDaleiLama

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:03 - Feb 8 by judd

Pretty apt that cos when his ma and pa find out what he's been up to in the back bedroom they'll be having kittens.

I would have thought HMRC would be interested in his tax returns too? He's brokered so many big deals in football that his bedroom must be wallpapered in 50s and the loft must be creaking under the weight of all those readies? Assuming he has really actually completed all those deals? They couldn't have been as unsuccessful as the hostile takeover he discussed with the DT could they?

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:26 - Feb 8 with 1955 viewsIOMDale

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 14:37 - Feb 8 by kel

Speaking of Zouma, he should be sacked, the cvnt. Not entirely sure why the Met aren't getting involved when it's a clear case of animal cruelty.

UTDNFS

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:42 - Feb 8 with 1905 viewsHebdale

Also a little behind on filing the Accounts and Confirmation statement

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09055077
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:48 - Feb 8 with 1870 viewsjudd

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:42 - Feb 8 by Hebdale

Also a little behind on filing the Accounts and Confirmation statement

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09055077

I could be mistaken but I believe HMRC have stopped the strike off because of his claims of success.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 16:09 - Feb 8 with 1801 viewsDaleiLama

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:48 - Feb 8 by judd

I could be mistaken but I believe HMRC have stopped the strike off because of his claims of success.

His biggest success must surely be his loose lips?

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 16:29 - Feb 8 with 1729 viewsHebdale

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:48 - Feb 8 by judd

You may well be mistaken, but I would hazard a guess that HMRC may not on the basis of "claims", think they would like a guarantee of some sort!
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 16:33 - Feb 8 with 1698 viewsHebdale

Also would love to find out who objected and what was the objection
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 17:20 - Feb 8 with 1602 viewskel

I’ve just remembered that time Jarvo offered a complete stranger 10 grand for the names of people on here that were causing issues with the takeover.

Silly boy.
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 17:27 - Feb 8 with 1568 viewsnordenblue

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 17:20 - Feb 8 by kel

I’ve just remembered that time Jarvo offered a complete stranger 10 grand for the names of people on here that were causing issues with the takeover.

Silly boy.

He'd have probably taken a loan out against the club to fund such a trick too....bless
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 17:46 - Feb 8 with 1529 viewsDaleiLama

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 17:20 - Feb 8 by kel

Silly boy.

Someone should have offered him the Rochdale telephone directory. He ought to pay extra for numbers too!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024