Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board 20:43 - Jul 9 with 43659 viewsRAFCBLUE

It's really intriguing that all of this Alexander Jarvis and Andy Curran stuff has come after the democratic removal of the former CEO at the 1 June 2021 EGM and following Mr Bottomley leaving the club on 28 June via "mutual consent"

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/clubstatement_28.062.21/

David Bottomley is now currently out of full time work and probably too young to retire, so I do wonder what will be next for him.

In coincidental timing, Alexander Jarvis has popped up with all of these connections to RAFC shareholders days after Bottomley left the club.

It was like Bottomley left on Monday and then the club had this hostile takeover began on Friday.

I am certain Jarvis must have met with either all or some former member of the Rochdale Board. Maybe Jarvis and Curran have promised any former Board members there may be operational roles for them in any new regime - who knows?!

This post has been edited by an administrator

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 20:45 - Jul 9 with 13512 viewsjudd

I'd certainly expect Mr Curran to have far more about him than to be suckered into reengaging a failure.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 20:49 - Jul 9 with 13465 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/july/club-statement_07.07.21/

According to this statement, any new blood (2 proposed new Directors) in the Boardroom, will have NO previous connection with the club.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 20:50 - Jul 9 with 13445 viewsR17ALE

I've put the same 2 + 2 together RAFCBLUE.

What puzzles me is we know the EGM was to release shares for Halsall to take-over.

But days later someone appears claiming to have secured over 40% privately.

That cannot be done in 'days'. Curran must have been working on his take-over before the EGM and had inside help.

Now, why would the previous CEO be talking to two different bidders, who I imagine were unaware of each other's presence before the EGM where he failed to release the shares?

What could be in it for him?

Someone's playing a very dangerous game here imho.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 20:53 - Jul 9 with 13392 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 20:45 - Jul 9 by judd

I'd certainly expect Mr Curran to have far more about him than to be suckered into reengaging a failure.

Maybe Mr Curran is too trusting and has put too much faith in Jarvis and given him too much responsibility?

In the above interview that RAFC posted on its Youtube channel, David Bottomley said on 30th April in that video (1 min 56 seconds) that everyone on the Board was working hard with potential outside investors.

I wonder if the Board members who were individually or collectively involved in those discussions asked what it might have meant personally for them and their own positions?
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 19:43]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 21:05 - Jul 9 with 13282 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 20:53 - Jul 9 by RAFCBLUE

Maybe Mr Curran is too trusting and has put too much faith in Jarvis and given him too much responsibility?

In the above interview that RAFC posted on its Youtube channel, David Bottomley said on 30th April in that video (1 min 56 seconds) that everyone on the Board was working hard with potential outside investors.

I wonder if the Board members who were individually or collectively involved in those discussions asked what it might have meant personally for them and their own positions?
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 19:43]

Is that the one where he says he has the clubs best interests at heart? I wonder what happened to that?
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 21:09 - Jul 9 with 13229 viewsjudd

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 21:05 - Jul 9 by RooleyMoorBlue

Is that the one where he says he has the clubs best interests at heart? I wonder what happened to that?

And is it also the one when he patronized the Trust in telling them how to legally phrase a resolution to be used in getting rid of him?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 21:34 - Jul 9 with 13071 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 20:50 - Jul 9 by R17ALE

What puzzles me is we know the EGM was to release shares for Halsall to take-over.

That cannot be done in 'days'. Curran must have been working on his take-over before the EGM and had inside help.

Now, why would the previous CEO be talking to two different bidders, who I imagine were unaware of each other's presence before the EGM where he failed to release the shares?

In the Youtube video from the club's official channel, liked in my previous post, David Bottomley (who was the CEO at the time of the video) states very clearly in that Youtube clip that he has signed "NDA's" - he talks in the plural i.e. more than one.

I suppose that in any commercial process being run you would want at least two competing parties off against each other to generate market competition.

I wonder what Curran has to lose by going? If I had a Rolls Royce I'd be going to the shops, the pub and anywhere else in it!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 19:45]

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 21:44 - Jul 9 with 12974 viewsjudd

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 21:34 - Jul 9 by RAFCBLUE

In the Youtube video from the club's official channel, liked in my previous post, David Bottomley (who was the CEO at the time of the video) states very clearly in that Youtube clip that he has signed "NDA's" - he talks in the plural i.e. more than one.

I suppose that in any commercial process being run you would want at least two competing parties off against each other to generate market competition.

I wonder what Curran has to lose by going? If I had a Rolls Royce I'd be going to the shops, the pub and anywhere else in it!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 19:45]

I don’t know there’s been any playing one against the other.

You want to get the best deal out of interested parties.

It’s how things have been conducted that matter to interested parties.

Login to get fewer ads

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 22:12 - Jul 9 with 12862 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 21:44 - Jul 9 by judd

I don’t know there’s been any playing one against the other.

You want to get the best deal out of interested parties.

It’s how things have been conducted that matter to interested parties.

Best deal for whom, judd?

I think that the last six months and disclosures made via various public forums demonstrate that the Board of Directors tried to engage:

1) Dan Altman and Emre Marcelli - 12th April 2021
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/april/statement_12.04.21/

2) Martin Halsall - from May onwards ; EGM proposed by the Board on 1st June 2021 and other postings made on this website

3) Andy Curran, Darrell Rose and Alexander Jarvis - 2nd July 2021

The Board of Directors has publicly confirmed that talked to at least 1) and 2) there and therefore, probably all three.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 19:47]

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 22:20 - Jul 9 with 12812 viewsMarjorie_Plane

I do apologise but I have been tending to Fred... he's slowing down now you see.

Would someone please help me, Alexander Jarvis? This fine young chap off Youtube, the New York Times and lots of other controversial reports on the internet... Is he conncetd with Black Bridge Sports of Liverpool?

Fred's asking
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 22:22 - Jul 9 with 12783 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 22:20 - Jul 9 by Marjorie_Plane

I do apologise but I have been tending to Fred... he's slowing down now you see.

Would someone please help me, Alexander Jarvis? This fine young chap off Youtube, the New York Times and lots of other controversial reports on the internet... Is he conncetd with Black Bridge Sports of Liverpool?

Fred's asking

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12393590/offi

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 22:24 - Jul 9 with 12762 viewsjudd

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 22:12 - Jul 9 by RAFCBLUE

Best deal for whom, judd?

I think that the last six months and disclosures made via various public forums demonstrate that the Board of Directors tried to engage:

1) Dan Altman and Emre Marcelli - 12th April 2021
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/april/statement_12.04.21/

2) Martin Halsall - from May onwards ; EGM proposed by the Board on 1st June 2021 and other postings made on this website

3) Andy Curran, Darrell Rose and Alexander Jarvis - 2nd July 2021

The Board of Directors has publicly confirmed that talked to at least 1) and 2) there and therefore, probably all three.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 19:47]

That is the $64000 question

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 22:35 - Jul 9 with 12700 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 22:22 - Jul 9 by RAFCBLUE

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12393590/offi

Well... as I've explained somewhere else.... the office for Mr Jarvis does not exist. Its a front! Its Mail Box Etc (MBE) where you ask someone to collect your mail for you.

I'm afraid this is all a scam... What was it that someone said on this said forum from Swindon Town.... "DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THESE PEOPLE TELL YOU'
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 17:06 - Jul 10 with 12120 views49thseason

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 20:50 - Jul 9 by R17ALE

But didnt the Jarvis email to Simon Gauge say that he was "just back from Moscow"? Was he contacting shareholders from Moscow?...I dont think so and wouldnt he have been in quarantine? The guys capacity for BS holds no bounds..
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 09:18 - Jul 12 with 11350 viewsDaleiLama

Birds of a feather ........

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 09:54 - Jul 13 with 10894 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 09:18 - Jul 12 by DaleiLama

Birds of a feather ........

Was that the Essex based sitcom about the wives of criminals?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 12:53 - Jul 13 with 10684 viewsDaleiLama

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 09:54 - Jul 13 by RAFCBLUE

Was that the Essex based sitcom about the wives of criminals?

I thought that was SWAGS?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 00:03 - Jul 14 with 10228 views49thseason

You have to wonder if all those new pitch resurfacings were really needed.
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 09:36 - Jul 14 with 10530 viewsSuddenLad

If half the stuff I hear about that snake is true, he should have his belly up against the bar of the dock.

I hope that all his dealings are thoroughly researched and any wrongdoings exposed. Or, of course, rumours quashed.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 10:11 - Jul 14 with 10437 viewsJames1980

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 00:03 - Jul 14 by 49thseason

You have to wonder if all those new pitch resurfacings were really needed.

I do hope we were sufficiently compensated for the wrong sand debacle. I am sure work did need to be done to improve the pitch drainage.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 19:06 - Jul 15 with 9825 viewsRAFCBLUE

I'd imagine so.

If you're a Dale fan, there are are very few sources of credible information.

Any fan who has been following us from before 1970 won't just be able to walk away; the club will be in their blood.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 19:49]

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 10:54 - Jul 27 with 8998 viewsBigKindo

If a company wishes to employ a business consultant they should be requesting references from businesses whom you have previously advised.
Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 14:53 - Jul 27 with 8772 viewsRAFCBLUE

Legacy?

Puggles (who just follows Curran around) has left more of a legacy on the carpets of a grand house in Essex that Bottomley every could dream of.

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 16:12 - Jul 27 with 8526 viewsjudd

That's not Reading.

Oh...

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 17:43 - Jul 27 with 8264 viewskel

Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley's working relationship on 16:12 - Jul 27 by judd

That's not Reading.

Oh...

Looks like Oldham if you squint a bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024