Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board 20:43 - Jul 9 with 44153 viewsRAFCBLUE

It's really intriguing that all of this Alexander Jarvis and Andy Curran stuff has come after the democratic removal of the former CEO at the 1 June 2021 EGM and following Mr Bottomley leaving the club on 28 June via "mutual consent"

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/clubstatement_28.062.21/

David Bottomley is now currently out of full time work and probably too young to retire, so I do wonder what will be next for him.

In coincidental timing, Alexander Jarvis has popped up with all of these connections to RAFC shareholders days after Bottomley left the club.

It was like Bottomley left on Monday and then the club had this hostile takeover began on Friday.

I am certain Jarvis must have met with either all or some former member of the Rochdale Board. Maybe Jarvis and Curran have promised any former Board members there may be operational roles for them in any new regime - who knows?!

This post has been edited by an administrator

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 08:38 - Apr 11 with 4967 viewsRAFCBLUE

now the clocks have gone forward, Captain Sabotage is apparently having quite a few sleepless nights.

He is telling close associates that he "fears for his long term safety" following some "serious pressure" applied by the money men behind the hostile takeover to get the deal moving again and their money back.

The moneymen want their £1.2m back and fear it is lost forever.

Those applying the "serious pressure" are not remembering that this issue is all entirely caused by a deliberate act of sabotage from Captain Sabotage, where the Daily Telegraph having spoken to Jarvo in August 2021 confirmed a "A self-confessed “hostile takeover” of Rochdale" after which the world and their wife and dog have been charged by the EFL following an detailed investigation that ran for seven months between August 2021 and March 2022.

No current directors or current employees of the club have though been charged by the EFL.

Alexander Jarvis confesses to the hostile takeover of Rochdale:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

According to Captain Sabotage, he is blaming TWO ex-directors for the failure and loss of £1.2m to his paymasters. Now, we have a good idea who Director 1 is but Director 2 - who might that be?

Now I know what you are thinking. Why is Alexander Jarvis still singing like a canary to anyone who randomly calls him up and gains his trust and has he changed his passwords yet?

The answers to those two question - Jarvo is a misfit who needs to feel loved and will speak to anyone really and no.

The events of Summer 2021 saw Jarvis and others dig a REALLY big financial hole. Jarvis willingly climbed into the hole, invited a number of others into the hole with him and now they can't get out.

We don't think he is ever getting out. And with the EFL investigation completed and charges levied, the hole is now filling quickly with water. Alexander cannot swim.

HMRC are waiting in the wings, a bit like Adam Rundle did back in the day.

Jarvo's travails and the exposing of TWO former directors did get me thinking though.

What on earth has happened to ex-local publican and former RAFC Director Graham Rawlinson? Rawlinson used to be such a fixture and fitting in the town but he hasn't been seen since last July. Perhaps he is keeping his head down and hoping this all blows over.

Rawlinson's company, Westrose Leisure Limited, doesn't look to be long for the world though.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/02125888/fili

On Valentine's Day this year, Westrose Leisure Limited applied to be liquidated. The paperwork signed by Graham Rawlinson and Ann Rawlinson.

Having not filed any accounts for periods since September 2020, it has now filed for liquidation at Companies House. In September 2020 Westrose Leisure Limited had net liability of £234,992.

I wonder if the net liabilities have or will be made good before the liquidation? The next accounts (if they are published) cover the year to September 2021 and should be filed by June 2022, if at all.

£234,992 is a lot for a company to owe when you only had £923 in the bank when the last accounts were produced.

I wonder if Rawlinson still speaks to Roger too? Roger threw him under the bus by making Rawlinson answer that contract extension question.

Jarvis blaming two directors is a really interesting developement. No one likes a grass Alexander and by the looks of your media ramblings you have dropped everyone in it.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 09:20 - Apr 11 with 4891 viewsSuddenLad

The biggest beneficiary would sure by the absent former Chairman. I'd imagine he was being pursued for a few quid by men in flip-flops.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 10:07 - Apr 11 with 4827 viewsDale_4_Life

The Adam Rundle quip will be totally lost on the Hostile takeover team.... No affinity for the club or the town. Jarvis will be looking for a new career and a quieter life as soon as possible if he has any sense left at all.

Alexander (will be reading this) time to cut your losses son and go and earn a real wage actually doing something useful.
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 10:16 - Apr 11 with 4780 viewsZac_B

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 10:07 - Apr 11 by Dale_4_Life

The Adam Rundle quip will be totally lost on the Hostile takeover team.... No affinity for the club or the town. Jarvis will be looking for a new career and a quieter life as soon as possible if he has any sense left at all.

Alexander (will be reading this) time to cut your losses son and go and earn a real wage actually doing something useful.

Why get a real job when you can spend all day pretending to be a Crypto millionaire, whilst practically pleading with Gary Neville or Piers Morgan to respond on Twitter...
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 12:11 - Apr 11 with 4561 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 10:07 - Apr 11 by Dale_4_Life

For Jarvo:

Trickier than having to answer a HMRC enquiry into where Morton House suddenly came into all that money.

A bit like:
How exactly did Morton House control a payroll company that could not explain millions of pounds of payments to HMRC and the insolvency service.

Tick tock. Tick tock.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/millions-of-pounds-of-unexplained-payments-le

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 12:22 - Apr 11 with 4539 viewsDaleiLama

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 08:38 - Apr 11 by RAFCBLUE

now the clocks have gone forward, Captain Sabotage is apparently having quite a few sleepless nights.

He is telling close associates that he "fears for his long term safety" following some "serious pressure" applied by the money men behind the hostile takeover to get the deal moving again and their money back.

Those applying the "serious pressure" are not remembering that this issue is all entirely caused by a deliberate act of sabotage from Captain Sabotage, where the Daily Telegraph having spoken to Jarvo in August 2021 confirmed a "A self-confessed “hostile takeover” of Rochdale" after which the world and their wife and dog have been charged by the EFL following an detailed investigation that ran for seven months between August 2021 and March 2022.

No current directors or current employees of the club have though been charged by the EFL.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

According to Captain Sabotage, he is blaming TWO ex-directors for the failure and loss of £1.2m to his paymasters. Now, we have a good idea who Director 1 is but Director 2 - who might that be?

Now I know what you are thinking. Why is Alexander Jarvis still singing like a canary to anyone who randomly calls him up and gains his trust and has he changed his passwords yet?

The answers to those two question - Jarvo is a misfit who needs to feel loved and will speak to anyone really and no.

The events of Summer 2021 saw Jarvis and others dig a REALLY big financial hole. Jarvis willingly climbed into the hole, invited a number of others into the hole with him and now they can't get out.

We don't think he is ever getting out. And with the EFL investigation completed and charges levied, the hole is now filling quickly with water. Alexander cannot swim.

Jarvo's travails and the exposing of TWO former directors did get me thinking though.

What on earth has happened to ex-local publican and former RAFC Director Graham Rawlinson? Rawlinson used to be such a fixture and fitting in the town but he hasn't been seen since last July. Perhaps he is keeping his head down and hoping this all blows over.

Rawlinson's company, Westrose Leisure Limited, doesn't look to be long for the world though.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/02125888/fili

On Valentine's Day this year, Westrose Leisure Limited applied to be liquidated. The paperwork signed by Graham Rawlinson and Ann Rawlinson.

Having not filed any accounts for periods since September 2020, it has now filed for liquidation at Companies House. In September 2020 Westrose Leisure Limited had net liability of £234,992.

I wonder if the net liabilities have or will be made good before the liquidation? The next accounts (if they are published) cover the year to September 2021 and should be filed by June 2022, if at all.

£234,992 is a lot for a company to owe when you only had £923 in the bank when the last accounts were produced.

I wonder if Rawlinson still speaks to Roger too? Roger threw him under the bus by making Rawlinson answer that contract extension question.

Jarvis blaming two directors is a really interesting developement. No one likes a grass Alexander and by the looks of your media ramblings you have dropped everyone in it.

The Captain has helped us and our cause in so many ways with his ineptitude, I can't help but think it's time for a promotion? Hell, even BBM got a pay rise.

The next step up in the RN (I presume this is the service of choice since it was his loose lips that sank ships? ) is Commodore, then 4 ranks of Admiral starting at Rear, then Vice, straight Admiral and Admiral of the Fleet. In view of the uncertain nature of the hostile funding, Vice might be the cap that fits best?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 13:12 - Apr 11 with 4407 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 12:22 - Apr 11 by DaleiLama

The Captain has helped us and our cause in so many ways with his ineptitude, I can't help but think it's time for a promotion? Hell, even BBM got a pay rise.

The next step up in the RN (I presume this is the service of choice since it was his loose lips that sank ships? ) is Commodore, then 4 ranks of Admiral starting at Rear, then Vice, straight Admiral and Admiral of the Fleet. In view of the uncertain nature of the hostile funding, Vice might be the cap that fits best?

Steady on Lama.

He will ALWAYS be Captain Sabotage.

There are no prospects for promotion for young Jarvo now and from getting involved with Roger at the meeting Fat Pat saw them all attend in April 2021 alongside Curran and Southall is has been quite literally a career ending journey for him in the football industry.

I've scratched my head lots of times on this particular question but who used who more?

Did Roger use Alexander Jarvis' puppy like enthusiasm to be loved as a window to meet Curran and Rose
OR
Did Captain Sabotage see a weak desperate individual as CEO who wanted "investment" and couldn't believe his luck.

We all know that Jarvo was never Roger's first choice - or else why did the Dale Trust become introduced to Martin Halsall well before any AGM/EGM.

We all know that Roger was removed by shareholders on 1 June 2021 and after that had no Board authority.

It's clear that Jarvo knew neither of these things.

Jarvo must look at that now wishing he'd stayed clear.

Bottomley, who turns 62 in May, is at the end of his career in the National League playing with a sugar daddy's village club vs a 31 year old "British Financier" who, quite frankly, can't finance anything.

Both are finished in football IMO.

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 13:35 - Apr 11 with 4350 viewsDale_4_Life

Jarvis on Twitter is an embarrassment.

What a tool of the highest order.
Login to get fewer ads

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 14:24 - Apr 11 with 4244 viewsTalkingSutty

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 09:20 - Apr 11 by SuddenLad

The biggest beneficiary would sure by the absent former Chairman. I'd imagine he was being pursued for a few quid by men in flip-flops.

That’s a great observation. Andrew Kilpatrick/ Bottomley/ Rawlinson, all supposedly very experienced businessmen. All of them extremely well versed in purchasing and selling shares and all had full access to the Articles of Association regarding Rochdale Association Football Club ( Bottomley was always banging on about them), so they knew how the club was set up...as a former Chairman, CEO, longest serving Director all three of them can’t deny that.

They would also be aware of how many shareholders had invested their hard earned money into the club and also the emotional family ties many had regarding those shareholding’s. I don’t know the exact figure but the number of shareholders runs into the hundreds, the audacity shown by these so called custodians of our Club is pretty staggering when you think about it, their plan to cash in and sell the club without consultation with the shareholders and fans was always doomed to fail and I think deep down they would have known that. They have taken the club and shareholders for a ride and then dragged others into it (MH) in order to line their own pockets.

Morton House/ Andrew Curran etc do what they do, none of us really know how they accumulate their money but they didn’t turn up at our club uninvited and barge their way in, somebody sold them a vision and they obviously saw a opportunity to make money. If it hadn’t have been MH they would have found somebody else. It’s not easy to take over football clubs though and Bottomley/ Rawlinson witnessed first hand how the shareholders responded when they voted them off the board of Directors at the EGM, they must have known then that the shareholders and supporters would block anybody trying to infiltrate the club, there was a awful lot of anger in the room that night. Instead Bottomley etc, ignored all those red flags and proceeded to try to find somebody daft enough to buy their shares and they succeeded.

If Morton House/ Curran etc really have paid out £1.2 million in shares then they must have been advised by somebody to do that, it was a crazy plan and the person/people doing the advising obviously didn’t stand to lose any money. £1.2 million is a lot to lose but our football club has lost even more due to the planned relegation ( champagne corks popping/ kicking our leading goal scorer out of the club), rewarding the manager for failure with a secret improved contract. A CEO rewarding himself with a massive pay rise and no doubt other members of staff being looked after. A relegation from L1 to L2 and the loss of revenue, put everything together and Kilpatrick/ Bottomley/ Rawlinson have cost the club far more than what Morton House have allegedly lost..it will run into millions of pounds.

From what I can see there are only two parties who are the big losers financially ( possibly MH and the Football Club). Then you have the winners..our ex Chairman and CEO/ Directors who have lined their pockets and left a trail of destruction behind them. Andrew Kilpatrick and his merry men should do the decent thing now and reimburse Morton House/Andrew Curran the money that they have supposedly shelled out to purchase the shares, they would have been the ones painting the picture of a club on it’s knees, a club that nobody cared about, ripe for picking.

The only thing our Chairman, Directors, Supporters Trust, Shareholders, Supporters are guilty of in any of this, is fighting tooth and nail to protect their football club, that’s something that supporters of every club in the country would do though, it’s to be expected,...everybody knows where the real blame lies in all of this and so do Morton House and it’s associates if they are being honest. I can’t look past Kilpatrick/ Bottomley/ Rawlinson when it comes to channeling my anger, they purported to be custodians of our Club but instead plotted to destroy it and line their own pockets in the process. I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire...pardon the French but i’m very angry.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 14:31]
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 15:05 - Apr 11 with 4168 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 13:35 - Apr 11 by Dale_4_Life

Jarvis on Twitter is an embarrassment.

What a tool of the highest order.

In August 2021, when Jarvo realised that he had implicated Bottomley, Curran and others he spent 4 months "cleaning up" his social media pages.

He thought, wrongly, that doing that would mean there is no evidence forgetting that he's left footprints bigger than the yeti all over the t'internet, not to mention his personal devices which were not kept secure.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/ https://twitter.com/ajarvis8/*

Jarvo is an avid reader of this board, so it will give him something to do over Easter. If we can find them, so can others!

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 16:44 - Apr 11 with 4028 viewsDale_4_Life

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 14:24 - Apr 11 by TalkingSutty

That’s a great observation. Andrew Kilpatrick/ Bottomley/ Rawlinson, all supposedly very experienced businessmen. All of them extremely well versed in purchasing and selling shares and all had full access to the Articles of Association regarding Rochdale Association Football Club ( Bottomley was always banging on about them), so they knew how the club was set up...as a former Chairman, CEO, longest serving Director all three of them can’t deny that.

They would also be aware of how many shareholders had invested their hard earned money into the club and also the emotional family ties many had regarding those shareholding’s. I don’t know the exact figure but the number of shareholders runs into the hundreds, the audacity shown by these so called custodians of our Club is pretty staggering when you think about it, their plan to cash in and sell the club without consultation with the shareholders and fans was always doomed to fail and I think deep down they would have known that. They have taken the club and shareholders for a ride and then dragged others into it (MH) in order to line their own pockets.

Morton House/ Andrew Curran etc do what they do, none of us really know how they accumulate their money but they didn’t turn up at our club uninvited and barge their way in, somebody sold them a vision and they obviously saw a opportunity to make money. If it hadn’t have been MH they would have found somebody else. It’s not easy to take over football clubs though and Bottomley/ Rawlinson witnessed first hand how the shareholders responded when they voted them off the board of Directors at the EGM, they must have known then that the shareholders and supporters would block anybody trying to infiltrate the club, there was a awful lot of anger in the room that night. Instead Bottomley etc, ignored all those red flags and proceeded to try to find somebody daft enough to buy their shares and they succeeded.

If Morton House/ Curran etc really have paid out £1.2 million in shares then they must have been advised by somebody to do that, it was a crazy plan and the person/people doing the advising obviously didn’t stand to lose any money. £1.2 million is a lot to lose but our football club has lost even more due to the planned relegation ( champagne corks popping/ kicking our leading goal scorer out of the club), rewarding the manager for failure with a secret improved contract. A CEO rewarding himself with a massive pay rise and no doubt other members of staff being looked after. A relegation from L1 to L2 and the loss of revenue, put everything together and Kilpatrick/ Bottomley/ Rawlinson have cost the club far more than what Morton House have allegedly lost..it will run into millions of pounds.

From what I can see there are only two parties who are the big losers financially ( possibly MH and the Football Club). Then you have the winners..our ex Chairman and CEO/ Directors who have lined their pockets and left a trail of destruction behind them. Andrew Kilpatrick and his merry men should do the decent thing now and reimburse Morton House/Andrew Curran the money that they have supposedly shelled out to purchase the shares, they would have been the ones painting the picture of a club on it’s knees, a club that nobody cared about, ripe for picking.

The only thing our Chairman, Directors, Supporters Trust, Shareholders, Supporters are guilty of in any of this, is fighting tooth and nail to protect their football club, that’s something that supporters of every club in the country would do though, it’s to be expected,...everybody knows where the real blame lies in all of this and so do Morton House and it’s associates if they are being honest. I can’t look past Kilpatrick/ Bottomley/ Rawlinson when it comes to channeling my anger, they purported to be custodians of our Club but instead plotted to destroy it and line their own pockets in the process. I wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire...pardon the French but i’m very angry.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 14:31]

Very well put.

A lot of Dale fans are very angry with abhorrent self serving behavior of former club employees. Will they divvy up with Morton house? That's a matter for them to sort out nothing whatsoever to do with the club / trust or current board of directors.
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 18:45 - Apr 11 with 3870 viewsD_Alien

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 09:20 - Apr 11 by SuddenLad

Of course he would

As i posted on 30 March:

"Someone who's involved in financial trading wouldn't be the most obvious candidate for not being "in the know" with regard to the plans of his CEO. It'll be interesting to see what emerges as and when the EFL press on with their charges. In terms of 'who actually gained' the ex-Chairman is exhibit No.1"

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 19:09 - Apr 11 with 3820 viewsNorthernDale

The question is will DB turns 'Queens' evidence again or is he up his neck in sh*t, and their is no way he get out of this mess of his own making.

We can also hope that Jarvis, Southall and Curran get bans from being involved with any club in the EFL, because Southall has form, in that I believe the group that took over Charlton may have got charged for not following the regulations in taking over Charlton by the EFL and not following rules set down by the EFL in their attempted taking over the Dale.

One thing for sure, the Dale are the apparently the only innocent party in this saga.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 19:16]
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 19:32 - Apr 11 with 3766 viewsJames1980

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 18:45 - Apr 11 by D_Alien

Of course he would

As i posted on 30 March:

"Someone who's involved in financial trading wouldn't be the most obvious candidate for not being "in the know" with regard to the plans of his CEO. It'll be interesting to see what emerges as and when the EFL press on with their charges. In terms of 'who actually gained' the ex-Chairman is exhibit No.1"

I wonder if there were any significant discussions with Mr Curran at the game against Swindon 12th September 2020. Assuming he was able to attend.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 12:22 - Apr 12 with 3373 viewsCruckle

In a bedroom far far away (well, on the Wirral anyway)
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 12:40 - Apr 12 with 3318 viewsDaleiLama

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 12:22 - Apr 12 by Cruckle

In a bedroom far far away (well, on the Wirral anyway)

Love the FA investigation questionnaire

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 13:34 - Apr 12 with 3217 views100notout

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 08:38 - Apr 11 by RAFCBLUE

Re Westrose Leisure - it could be that the £234k liability is his own - i.e. money owed to GR by the company which he is prepared to write off. I hope it is - god forbid that someone else is losing out.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 16:46 - Apr 12 with 3002 viewsZac_B

Having just reread the NY Times article on Jarvis again, there are similarities between him and Anna Sorokin/Delvey...he just isn't as clever as her!
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 17:02 - Apr 12 with 2943 viewsRAFCBLUE

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 13:34 - Apr 12 by 100notout

Re Westrose Leisure - it could be that the £234k liability is his own - i.e. money owed to GR by the company which he is prepared to write off. I hope it is - god forbid that someone else is losing out.

The notes to the Westrose Leisure Limited accounts are somewhat limited.

There is, for example, no breakdown of creditors that is provided.

I agree with you that I hope no third party creditor loses out as a result of this liquidation but with a £234k deficit at the last accounts published date that is very much a reality that at that date, there is not enough in the pot to pay off all of the recorded creditors.

Where is Rawlinson these days?

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 09:55 - Apr 13 with 2630 viewsDorkingDale

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 19:32 - Apr 11 by James1980

I wonder if there were any significant discussions with Mr Curran at the game against Swindon 12th September 2020. Assuming he was able to attend.

Oh he was there alright, "enjoying a pint" with Directors.....
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 16:31 - Apr 13 with 2395 viewsJames1980

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 09:55 - Apr 13 by DorkingDale

Oh he was there alright, "enjoying a pint" with Directors.....

Maybe this was when the seed was very first planted, regarding Curran and his associates potentially taking a controlling share of the club

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 23:58 - Apr 13 with 2170 viewsDorkingDale

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 16:31 - Apr 13 by James1980

Maybe this was when the seed was very first planted, regarding Curran and his associates potentially taking a controlling share of the club

It's been well documented on here James - see below post from RAFCBLUE in December:

Life is about to get a whole lot hotter for the Scouse Disaster, Alexander Jarvis.

On 29th April 2021, 9 weeks BEFORE those fateful late night EGMs of 1st June Alexander Jarvis visited RAFC during the day with Andy Curran.

This is just after the Swindon home game where a number of fans clocked Curran's Rolls Royce Cullinan (71AC) on the main car park and Curran attended alongside many others.

There were that many attendees with nice cars on the car park that the club, on a night of a fan's protest that the club, put out an announcement about it which stated they were looking for investment:
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/april/statement_swindongame/

It said:
"As reported on Monday, the Board of Directors are working to secure outside investment for Rochdale AFC and as a result have met with several serious investors over the past few months.

The Board have now reached a key stage with a number of highly interested parties, including a group of investors, who attended last night’s game along with the Speakmans."

On the 29th April, Andy Curran drove up to Rochdale from deepest Essex to visit RAFC with Jarvis brought with him an unannounced guest to RAFC.

Step forward: MATTHEW SOUTHALL

Fortunately - and thanks to the wonders of CCTV technology - all of this gets recorded in glorious technicolour. The kind of glorious technicolour that means you can pick out three people clearly who clearly are all connected.

Southall, Curran and Jarvis - the pauper's Ocean 11.

NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING.

With all that has gone on, why wait until now to release this GOLDEN NUGGET of information?

In life, timing is everything.

Kieran Maguire noted on 5th June 2021 on his podcast that he felt Southall was always involved. Go listen back to his podcast; he tells us what our CEO at the time wouldn't.

These tweets are 4 days after the EGMs:
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 16:28 - Apr 14 with 1894 viewsJames1980

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 23:58 - Apr 13 by DorkingDale

It's been well documented on here James - see below post from RAFCBLUE in December:

Life is about to get a whole lot hotter for the Scouse Disaster, Alexander Jarvis.

On 29th April 2021, 9 weeks BEFORE those fateful late night EGMs of 1st June Alexander Jarvis visited RAFC during the day with Andy Curran.

This is just after the Swindon home game where a number of fans clocked Curran's Rolls Royce Cullinan (71AC) on the main car park and Curran attended alongside many others.

There were that many attendees with nice cars on the car park that the club, on a night of a fan's protest that the club, put out an announcement about it which stated they were looking for investment:
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/april/statement_swindongame/

It said:
"As reported on Monday, the Board of Directors are working to secure outside investment for Rochdale AFC and as a result have met with several serious investors over the past few months.

The Board have now reached a key stage with a number of highly interested parties, including a group of investors, who attended last night’s game along with the Speakmans."

On the 29th April, Andy Curran drove up to Rochdale from deepest Essex to visit RAFC with Jarvis brought with him an unannounced guest to RAFC.

Step forward: MATTHEW SOUTHALL

Fortunately - and thanks to the wonders of CCTV technology - all of this gets recorded in glorious technicolour. The kind of glorious technicolour that means you can pick out three people clearly who clearly are all connected.

Southall, Curran and Jarvis - the pauper's Ocean 11.

NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING.

With all that has gone on, why wait until now to release this GOLDEN NUGGET of information?

In life, timing is everything.

Kieran Maguire noted on 5th June 2021 on his podcast that he felt Southall was always involved. Go listen back to his podcast; he tells us what our CEO at the time wouldn't.

These tweets are 4 days after the EGMs:

I've invisaged, a certain person chatting to AC at the Swindon away game, back in September 2020. I'd be surprised if the first time Curran & Bottomley met was 29th April 2021

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 16:47 - Apr 14 with 1863 viewskel

Does anyone know if the EFL were given a screenshot of the email where Jarvis offered somebody 10 grand for the names of the people on here who were kicking up a stink over the self confessed hostile takeover?
Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 16:57 - Apr 14 with 1840 viewsJames1980

Alexander Jarvis and the working relationship with previous board on 16:47 - Apr 14 by kel

Does anyone know if the EFL were given a screenshot of the email where Jarvis offered somebody 10 grand for the names of the people on here who were kicking up a stink over the self confessed hostile takeover?

Hopefully it was in the dossier UTDNFS handed over to The Met

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024