Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Governments fans survey on how football is governed 07:59 - Jul 10 with 1790 viewsDalenet

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/fan-survey-launched-in-latest-phase-of-footba

Scroll down this page and take part in the survey. No personal details needed. But they are to create new fan involvement laws and they need to hear what we think about the current state of the sport
Governments fans survey on how football is governed on 08:21 - Jul 10 with 1768 viewsjonahwhereru

Just completed it. It is tilted to get the result they are hoping to achieve, but you have to accept that was always going to be the case.
Sadly the most challenging question was about the board at your club. Can’t go down that road, to many threads on this topic already.
Governments fans survey on how football is governed on 08:46 - Jul 10 with 1739 viewsncfc_chalky

Is my gender the same as when I was born? What's that got to do with football?
Strange thing is I started the survey as a Notts supporter and by a third the way through I was answering as a Dale supporter,I spend to much time on this forum 🙄

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Governments fans survey on how football is governed on 09:13 - Jul 10 with 1707 viewsblackdogblue

Governments fans survey on how football is governed on 08:46 - Jul 10 by ncfc_chalky

Strange thing is I started the survey as a Notts supporter and by a third the way through I was answering as a Dale supporter,I spend to much time on this forum 🙄

Fook off then

That is a survey & a half and agree it’s more like a census at the end. I’m surprised it didn’t ask if I have had none, one or two Covid jabs as well….

Interesting about the parachute payments. It gives extra money to relegated clubs to bounce back and can be unfair as more money to spend on a better team…

We will be spending ours at Curzon Ashton again or lower soon…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Governments fans survey on how football is governed on 09:29 - Jul 10 with 1683 viewsncfc_chalky

Governments fans survey on how football is governed on 09:13 - Jul 10 by blackdogblue

Fook off then

That is a survey & a half and agree it’s more like a census at the end. I’m surprised it didn’t ask if I have had none, one or two Covid jabs as well….

Interesting about the parachute payments. It gives extra money to relegated clubs to bounce back and can be unfair as more money to spend on a better team…

We will be spending ours at Curzon Ashton again or lower soon…

Have you been to the cash point yet

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Governments fans survey on how football is governed on 10:34 - Jul 10 with 1600 viewsAtThePeake

Governments fans survey on how football is governed on 08:46 - Jul 10 by ncfc_chalky

It's whatever you choose to identify as Chalky. And they ask for your age and your gender so they can compare their answers across different sections of society, the same as pretty much any survey you will ever complete.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024