Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose 18:54 - Jul 15 with 15330 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/07/trust-statement-andy-curran-and-darrell-rose

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 20:59 - Jul 22 with 5083 views442Dale

It will hopefully never come to it at Dale, but there’s a simple message that fans can send to any owners who aren’t wanted at their football club: don’t spend money there from day one.

It’s the Notts and Bury situation which we’ve often discussed, any success under a regime which is not following the principles of football as it should be and, most importantly, the club they’re running means nothing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 21:02 - Jul 22 with 5041 viewsfinberty

Has anybody reported the data breach for investigation by the authorities?

[Post edited 27 Dec 2021 16:12]
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 22:17 - Jul 22 with 4746 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 22:19 - Jul 22 with 4738 views49thseason

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 20:49 - Jul 22 by boromat

I was hoping the increase in shares by the Dale Trust would have put them off but seems not.

Think the problem with a share issue now if that they would be eligible to purchase some. Can't see how you can get around that. But then I'm no expert.

The Trust taking some of AKs shares doesn't alter the equation, to take over they still need 50% plus 1 share. The question at the moment is "how many of the remaining shares are in sticky hands"? Obviously the Trust is as sticky as they get so AKs shares are maybe safer in the long term and the Trust now has genuine clout.

There are all sorts of ways to offer more shares to existing and new shareholders without allowing any single entity to buy more than they were offered eg 200 shares for every shareholder rather than 1 share for every 10 held currently. They could offer non voting Preference shares which become ordinary shares at a later date.

I guess a General meeting could change the Articles so that in the event of someone getting to 50%+1 , they have to buy all the remaining 50%-1 at say £20 or £100 a share. No one would want to sell for less than £100 per share in case the acquirers had the money to pay £100 to those that didn't sell willingly in which case either all shareholders would be handsomely rewarded or the cost would be too high and Curran will go elsewhere.

Currently on the stock exchange , if someone acquires 30% of a company, they have to make an offer for the other 70% based on the highest share price in the pervious 12 months . Privately owned companies threatened by a hostile takeover could write a similar poison pill into their articles with the consent of the shareholders. The club need to get onto something like this prior to money changing hands for the shares Currran claims to have. If he offers enough people will sell and he can offer more and more as he gets closer to 50%
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 00:00 - Jul 23 with 4492 viewsmikehunt

D’you know. This is like one step forward, one step back. I don’t know if I am coming or going. How much are they offering for these blasted shares? Who has sold theirs to them? And how can we hold back the tide if they have, suddenly, managed to start hoovering up the shares? Like someone said, offer enough and they will be sold.
I’ve bought my bloody season ticket on the strength of the “good news” the other day. Should have hung on cos I want nowt to do with a hostile take over.
Makes me wonder how we have got our current manager and assistant whilst all this is going on. Are they aware of the situation? And who do they think they are working for?
I am losing the will rapidly. It feels like we are shoving sh*t up hill.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 12:38 - Jul 23 with 3908 viewsSalegraham

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 00:00 - Jul 23 by mikehunt

D’you know. This is like one step forward, one step back. I don’t know if I am coming or going. How much are they offering for these blasted shares? Who has sold theirs to them? And how can we hold back the tide if they have, suddenly, managed to start hoovering up the shares? Like someone said, offer enough and they will be sold.
I’ve bought my bloody season ticket on the strength of the “good news” the other day. Should have hung on cos I want nowt to do with a hostile take over.
Makes me wonder how we have got our current manager and assistant whilst all this is going on. Are they aware of the situation? And who do they think they are working for?
I am losing the will rapidly. It feels like we are shoving sh*t up hill.

Did anyone come up with any proof that these toe rags have offered £100 per share, if so how much would it take to get from 42 per cent to 50+1 ?
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 12:41 - Jul 23 with 3895 viewskel

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 22:17 - Jul 22 by James1980

How is this relevant?
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 12:57 - Jul 23 with 3801 viewsJames1980

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 12:41 - Jul 23 by kel

How is this relevant?

If the sharks are not planning on running the club in a sensible sustainable way with plans to asset strip sell the land for development etc. I thought announcements like this perhaps help answer the question 'Why Rochdale?'
Another reason to stick a metaphorical oxygen tank in their 'Jaws' and send this take over bid scattered over a large area.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Login to get fewer ads

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 13:56 - Jul 23 with 3621 viewsD_Dale

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 18:36 - Jul 22 by visualman

It is our belief that with the current shareholders, there is sufficient support to form a co-operative of over 50% of the shares that can stand together to fight off the unwanted interest from Curran and Rose. If we can gain sufficient support, we believe we can end any chance of Curran and Rose getting a majority stake in the Football Club.

If you are considering selling your shares, can we please ask that you do not sell to Rose, Curran or their company Morton House? If you are wanting to sell your shares, please let us know and we may be able to put you in contact with someone from within the Dale family to ensure that the Club remains safe.

So can you please let us know

if you have been approached (please forward their emails to us)if you have sold your sharesif you are not interested in selling your shares under any circumstancesif you are interested in selling your shares

Recently DaleiLama quoted Andrew Kelly as writing :

'I am prepared to meet, speak or correspond with any individual or group of fans provided that they come forward with their true identity and not a message board /social media alias.'

Would it not be preferable that anyone posting messages on this forum purportedly on behalf of the Dale Trust does so under his or her actual name?
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 14:23 - Jul 23 with 3545 viewsmikehunt

For what it is worth, I can confirm that the trust has sent an email like the one Visualman quotes.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 09:09 - Jul 27 with 2842 viewsRAFCBLUE

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 12:38 - Jul 23 by Salegraham

Did anyone come up with any proof that these toe rags have offered £100 per share, if so how much would it take to get from 42 per cent to 50+1 ?

No.

Not a penny has changed hands yet.

It will all be sitting in a lawyers client account "on a promise".

Those who have said they will sell - Andrew Kilpatrick, Dan Altman, Emre Marcell, Graham Rawlinson and David Bottomley - will only get their money when the lawyers say so.

I mean - what type of idiot would put a large amount of out money to those five shareholders when those five only have a minority stake?

Answer: Alex Jarvis

Curran and Rose will be likely asking Jarvis and Bottomley where the promised control is - they'll need more shares to achieve it which is why they are offering silly money.

The question for anyone receiving that is - where has that money come from?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 09:11 - Jul 27 with 2829 viewsIOMDale

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 09:09 - Jul 27 by RAFCBLUE

No.

Not a penny has changed hands yet.

It will all be sitting in a lawyers client account "on a promise".

Those who have said they will sell - Andrew Kilpatrick, Dan Altman, Emre Marcell, Graham Rawlinson and David Bottomley - will only get their money when the lawyers say so.

I mean - what type of idiot would put a large amount of out money to those five shareholders when those five only have a minority stake?

Answer: Alex Jarvis

Curran and Rose will be likely asking Jarvis and Bottomley where the promised control is - they'll need more shares to achieve it which is why they are offering silly money.

The question for anyone receiving that is - where has that money come from?

I suspect we're going to find out when you turn the spotlight onto Mr Rose....

UTDNFS

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 09:20 - Jul 27 with 2803 viewsRAFCBLUE

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 09:11 - Jul 27 by IOMDale

I suspect we're going to find out when you turn the spotlight onto Mr Rose....

Rose, Courtnell and Safouane all have Alex Jarvis to thank for the information coming out.

Its exactly the sort of conversations that the EFL will be needing to have with Rose over Morton House, what is does, where it makes its money.

It's worth than less that £200k, and trying to buy a club that is worth £5m.

Says it all really.

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 09:52 - Jul 27 with 2728 viewsNorthernDale

If the EFL would even consider these people as fit people to own and run a football club, then the EFL is not fit for purpose. It is clear they have now't and see the Dale as some form of cash cow for them, even if it means destroying the club.

Alex Curran is another person, is he making it up in terms of his financial wealth. He claimed he would invest in the club, clear the debts and lead us into a successful future. It reminds me of a certain Stewart Day similar boast at Bury, who borrowed the money in Bury's name and kept it for himself, leaving Bury in debt for millions and this is the danger with these people.

The fact is these people have not got the money, but will potentially seek to borrow the money to pay for the shares at the clubs expense, the club would then pick up the bill and then they can start milking us dry.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 11:51]
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 10:14 - Jul 27 with 2609 viewsSalegraham

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 09:20 - Jul 27 by RAFCBLUE

Rose, Courtnell and Safouane all have Alex Jarvis to thank for the information coming out.

Its exactly the sort of conversations that the EFL will be needing to have with Rose over Morton House, what is does, where it makes its money.

It's worth than less that £200k, and trying to buy a club that is worth £5m.

Says it all really.

Thanks to you and all the others keeping us up to speed on these a holes that are sniffing around,keep up the good work.
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:28 - Jul 27 with 2471 viewselectricblue

If i win the euro millions at all i will contract the trust and let them talk to board on my be half.
My intentions would be to help the trust purchase a total of 49% and i would keep in the safe deposit box 10% of the shares.......

Could that be possible if i had the money..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:41 - Jul 27 with 2427 viewsjudd

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 09:52 - Jul 27 by NorthernDale

If the EFL would even consider these people as fit people to own and run a football club, then the EFL is not fit for purpose. It is clear they have now't and see the Dale as some form of cash cow for them, even if it means destroying the club.

Alex Curran is another person, is he making it up in terms of his financial wealth. He claimed he would invest in the club, clear the debts and lead us into a successful future. It reminds me of a certain Stewart Day similar boast at Bury, who borrowed the money in Bury's name and kept it for himself, leaving Bury in debt for millions and this is the danger with these people.

The fact is these people have not got the money, but will potentially seek to borrow the money to pay for the shares at the clubs expense, the club would then pick up the bill and then they can start milking us dry.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 11:51]

What do you mean by him having to lease out his car 4 times in a year please?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:47 - Jul 27 with 2389 viewsNorthernDale

As anyone actually found out what Mr Curran's wealth is or is he like the others a director of businesses using mail boxes for an address.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 11:57]
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:53 - Jul 27 with 2345 viewsjudd

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:47 - Jul 27 by NorthernDale

As anyone actually found out what Mr Curran's wealth is or is he like the others a director of businesses using mail boxes for an address.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 11:57]

I don’t recall that.

I read on here that it had had 3 different registration numbers since first being registered last October and that the car was not leased.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 10:00 - Aug 1 with 1804 viewsboromat

Have we had a definitive statement from the club on their position with the potential takeover?

The D3D4 podcast have just released their preview and it states that there has been no statement from the club. That's not true obviously as there has been some but I was intrigued and wondered actually what has come from the club so far as most has been from the Trust.

From what I can see there was an initial statement saying that they did not support the takeover. Next was the statement about meeting with the potential investors and it being constructive with nothing of concern. We obviously now know that the Trust met with them afterwards and managed to find some concerning developments. I believe in some interviews with the Beeb Simon has referred to this but generally the message since from the club has tended to be 'this isn't happening as we haven't received any share transfer requests'. However I don't think we've had a statement to say the club are against this takeover attempt. Am I wrong? If not is there a good reason for the club to stay out of it for now legal or otherwise? Is there a decision between the club and the trust that main communication on the topic will be through the trust?

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the club want this takeover to happen. I believe the complete opposite I'm just a bit miffed that it's been reported that the club haven't made a statement and it's got me thinking about how it all looks from the outside and in the public.

I would have much preferred the D3D4 article to be able to say the club have come out and categorically stated this takeover is not in the best interest of the club.

http://d3d4football.com/rochdale-2021-22-season-preview/

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 10:08 - Aug 1 with 1741 views442Dale

Stopped reading when they said we weren’t boring last season and played exciting football.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 10:32 - Aug 1 with 1645 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 10:00 - Aug 1 by boromat

Have we had a definitive statement from the club on their position with the potential takeover?

The D3D4 podcast have just released their preview and it states that there has been no statement from the club. That's not true obviously as there has been some but I was intrigued and wondered actually what has come from the club so far as most has been from the Trust.

From what I can see there was an initial statement saying that they did not support the takeover. Next was the statement about meeting with the potential investors and it being constructive with nothing of concern. We obviously now know that the Trust met with them afterwards and managed to find some concerning developments. I believe in some interviews with the Beeb Simon has referred to this but generally the message since from the club has tended to be 'this isn't happening as we haven't received any share transfer requests'. However I don't think we've had a statement to say the club are against this takeover attempt. Am I wrong? If not is there a good reason for the club to stay out of it for now legal or otherwise? Is there a decision between the club and the trust that main communication on the topic will be through the trust?

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the club want this takeover to happen. I believe the complete opposite I'm just a bit miffed that it's been reported that the club haven't made a statement and it's got me thinking about how it all looks from the outside and in the public.

I would have much preferred the D3D4 article to be able to say the club have come out and categorically stated this takeover is not in the best interest of the club.

They are keeping ones powder dry boromat.... lets say, god forbid, that the EFL say these fraudsters are fit and proper to run a football club so they could launder more money.... would you like to face them around the table after you have just slagged them off?

Nothing has changed for the club since the last statement... nothing
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 10:44 - Aug 1 with 1603 viewsboromat

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 10:32 - Aug 1 by Marjorie_Plane

They are keeping ones powder dry boromat.... lets say, god forbid, that the EFL say these fraudsters are fit and proper to run a football club so they could launder more money.... would you like to face them around the table after you have just slagged them off?

Nothing has changed for the club since the last statement... nothing

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/july/club-statement_07.07.21/

This is the last statement I can find from the club.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:20 - Aug 1 with 1506 viewskel

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 10:00 - Aug 1 by boromat

Season previews from people who simply read message boards are a load of shite. Same as that Gabriel Sutton bloke who knows next to fook all.
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:36 - Aug 1 with 1460 viewsTVOS1907

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:20 - Aug 1 by kel

Season previews from people who simply read message boards are a load of shite. Same as that Gabriel Sutton bloke who knows next to fook all.

It's about time someone called these people out.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024