Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose 18:54 - Jul 15 with 15338 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/07/trust-statement-andy-curran-and-darrell-rose

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 19:11 - Jul 15 with 7634 viewsboromat

Great work continues. July Newsletter received and survey completed.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 19:29 - Jul 15 with 7581 viewsborodale

Great work, much respect.👍
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 19:56 - Jul 15 with 7495 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Excellent work my sweeties... we are all indebted to you.

Fred R would have been proud
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 21:51 - Jul 15 with 7289 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 19:56 - Jul 15 by Marjorie_Plane

Excellent work my sweeties... we are all indebted to you.

Fred R would have been proud

He had a Rolly Polly too......Reg FSR 880.

But that's the only similarity.
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 23:21 - Jul 15 with 7125 views_Windydale

A picture's painted of scenes from a low-budget Ken Loach version of Leonardo de Caprio's 'Catch me if you can'.

Brilliant stuff by Col and the guys at the Trust. And anyone else who's protecting the club from any - player of games.

Hasbro's Monopoly.

Maybe the money isn't there yet and the players need to win a few beauty competitions and avoid doctors' fleas. I have a feeling the chancer (Iron) may need a few doubles to 'pass go' to boost their pot to buy our 'Angel Islington' (Not Old Kent road that would be like Ramsbottom united).

The game's not over yet, but keep up the good work guys.
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 23:30 - Jul 15 with 7082 viewsSuddenLad

Hasbro Cluedo

Bottomley, in the Boardroom, with the dagger.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 09:10 - Jul 16 with 6812 viewsBigKindo

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 23:30 - Jul 15 by SuddenLad

Hasbro Cluedo

Spoiler alert. Thanks a bunch.
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 09:19 - Jul 16 with 6779 viewsDaleiLama

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 23:30 - Jul 15 by SuddenLad

Hasbro Cluedo

Don't forget the cloak

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 09:22 - Jul 16 with 6768 viewsRAFCBLUE

Hasbro Cluedo

Motive:

Protecting a previously secret payrise.

And he'd have got away with it too if it wasn't for these pesky kids.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 11:43 - Jul 16 with 6581 viewsfinberty

Hasbro Cluedo

[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 12:06]
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 18:15 - Jul 22 with 6052 viewsvisualman

Have you seen the latest from the Trust
Just had an email saying that the horrible twosome have now got 42% of the shares in Dale
They want to know who has been contacted by them sending proof of emails etc
And to let the Trust know that you don't want to sell if you do let them know first
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 18:25 - Jul 22 with 5991 viewsJames1980

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 18:15 - Jul 22 by visualman

Have you seen the latest from the Trust
Just had an email saying that the horrible twosome have now got 42% of the shares in Dale
They want to know who has been contacted by them sending proof of emails etc
And to let the Trust know that you don't want to sell if you do let them know first

Not seen that email and can't see it on the trust website do you have a link cm?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 18:34 - Jul 22 with 5934 viewsvisualman

We are writing to you today as a follow up to our email from three weeks ago when we wrote regarding our concerns that an individual was buying up shares in the Football Club. It is our understanding that Andrew Curran and Darrell Rose have purchased around 42% of the shares in the Football Club using an intermediary called Alex Jarvis. We know a number of shareholders have been contacted, and we know that there has been more contact in the past three days following the announcement that the Trust had purchased 50,000 to help safeguard the club.
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 18:36 - Jul 22 with 5919 viewsvisualman

It is our belief that with the current shareholders, there is sufficient support to form a co-operative of over 50% of the shares that can stand together to fight off the unwanted interest from Curran and Rose. If we can gain sufficient support, we believe we can end any chance of Curran and Rose getting a majority stake in the Football Club.

If you are considering selling your shares, can we please ask that you do not sell to Rose, Curran or their company Morton House? If you are wanting to sell your shares, please let us know and we may be able to put you in contact with someone from within the Dale family to ensure that the Club remains safe.

So can you please let us know

if you have been approached (please forward their emails to us)if you have sold your sharesif you are not interested in selling your shares under any circumstancesif you are interested in selling your shares
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 18:36 - Jul 22 with 5914 viewsnordenblue

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 18:34 - Jul 22 by visualman

We are writing to you today as a follow up to our email from three weeks ago when we wrote regarding our concerns that an individual was buying up shares in the Football Club. It is our understanding that Andrew Curran and Darrell Rose have purchased around 42% of the shares in the Football Club using an intermediary called Alex Jarvis. We know a number of shareholders have been contacted, and we know that there has been more contact in the past three days following the announcement that the Trust had purchased 50,000 to help safeguard the club.

Hows all that come about following the EFLs apparent intervention and "no money" had changed hands.. someone's not telling the truth, become pretty used to that the last couple of years
[Post edited 22 Jul 2021 18:40]
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 18:38 - Jul 22 with 5903 viewsvisualman

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 18:36 - Jul 22 by nordenblue

Hows all that come about following the EFLs apparent intervention and "no money" had changed hands.. someone's not telling the truth, become pretty used to that the last couple of years
[Post edited 22 Jul 2021 18:40]

This was emailed to me so it might not be on the Trust website
I am a share holding only a small amount but still a Dale shareholder
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 19:36 - Jul 22 with 5663 viewsboromat

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 18:36 - Jul 22 by visualman

It is our belief that with the current shareholders, there is sufficient support to form a co-operative of over 50% of the shares that can stand together to fight off the unwanted interest from Curran and Rose. If we can gain sufficient support, we believe we can end any chance of Curran and Rose getting a majority stake in the Football Club.

If you are considering selling your shares, can we please ask that you do not sell to Rose, Curran or their company Morton House? If you are wanting to sell your shares, please let us know and we may be able to put you in contact with someone from within the Dale family to ensure that the Club remains safe.

So can you please let us know

if you have been approached (please forward their emails to us)if you have sold your sharesif you are not interested in selling your shares under any circumstancesif you are interested in selling your shares

The most important part of that as I read it is "form a co-operative of over 50% of the shares that can stand together to fight off the unwanted interest from Curran and Rose"

I also thought that the EFL had to see proof of funds before any shares could be transferred?

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 19:48 - Jul 22 with 5592 viewsvisualman

No the sale of shares so longs as its under 50% is a private matter between 2 parties
The ELF only get involved when it goes over 50% and also the board at Dale as they have to sign it off
Not sure what happens next but as you say if we can make sure the Trust can get over 50% of share voting we should be OK
Then the shares that these 2 own will not be worth having
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 19:52 - Jul 22 with 5561 viewsNewbury_Dale

I thought the board needs to receive a change of ownership form before shares change hands ? Have they received anything ?
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 19:53 - Jul 22 with 5545 viewsNorthernDale

Will it be the case of buying shares by borrowing the money and then passing the debt onto the Dale, so they own a club at no cost to themselves and then can milk the club dry. I get the impression that Curran is not as wealthy as he makes himself to be, if he is why does he need to lease his car out to other people and why can the EFL find no evidence of suitable income. It is about time the EFL start saying to people like Power, Curran and Rose, we will not allow you to own EFL clubs.

Remember the shyster Bottomley was talking to (was he called Halsall), did that when he was involved at Charlton , he passed over a million pounds of debts onto the club and Curran associate, Lee Power ran Swindon into the ground, the council has not been paid any rent for over 12 months and the players wages are not paid in full, they are a financial mess. What worries me, if Rose and Curran succeed then Power (who as been forced out of Swindon) and Bottomley could turn up as their puppets and run the Dale into the ground, and we may never recover.
Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 19:58 - Jul 22 with 5526 viewsboromat

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 19:48 - Jul 22 by visualman

No the sale of shares so longs as its under 50% is a private matter between 2 parties
The ELF only get involved when it goes over 50% and also the board at Dale as they have to sign it off
Not sure what happens next but as you say if we can make sure the Trust can get over 50% of share voting we should be OK
Then the shares that these 2 own will not be worth having

Quite a risk on their part then to purchase less than the 50%. Let's hope we can make them absolutely useless.

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 20:02 - Jul 22 with 5500 viewsncfc_chalky

If Power turns up then Dale are in deep shit going by what I've read about Swindon,coupled with Bottomley...

Will there be any shares available that fans can buy and how will that effect the situation?
[Post edited 22 Jul 2021 20:06]

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 20:07 - Jul 22 with 5460 viewsD_Alien

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 20:02 - Jul 22 by ncfc_chalky

If Power turns up then Dale are in deep shit going by what I've read about Swindon,coupled with Bottomley...

Will there be any shares available that fans can buy and how will that effect the situation?

If any of them turn up in an ownership capacity, deep shit can work both ways

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 20:19 - Jul 22 with 5367 viewsncfc_chalky

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 20:07 - Jul 22 by D_Alien

If any of them turn up in an ownership capacity, deep shit can work both ways

Just when you think that Dale have overcome one hurdle there's another one just around the corner, just when I thought that there was a bit of stability at the club,I've got my fingers crossed for you lads and Dale 🤞

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 20:49 - Jul 22 with 5233 viewsboromat

Trust issue statement on Andy Curran and Darrell Rose on 20:02 - Jul 22 by ncfc_chalky

I was hoping the increase in shares by the Dale Trust would have put them off but seems not.

Think the problem with a share issue now if that they would be eligible to purchase some. Can't see how you can get around that. But then I'm no expert.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024