Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonny Diba 17:55 - Jul 19 with 6956 views1907

Guilty. Absolutely disgusting reading. Hope he rots.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/ex-rochdale
Jonny Diba on 18:07 - Jul 19 with 6878 viewsncfc_chalky

He was found guilty of all of those terrible things and they gave him bail,I must have misunderstood something?

What is most sickening is that he's a churchgoer who preyed on other churchgoers of a very young age who must have trusted him

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Jonny Diba on 18:17 - Jul 19 with 6820 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Jonny Diba on 18:07 - Jul 19 by ncfc_chalky

He was found guilty of all of those terrible things and they gave him bail,I must have misunderstood something?

What is most sickening is that he's a churchgoer who preyed on other churchgoers of a very young age who must have trusted him

Shocking.....and embarrassing for the Club. Get him locked up and then he will get a bit of comeupance.

Remember him well in seasons gone by, helping in the pre match "warm ups" at the Sandy......did n't look anything special. Turns out he aint.
Jonny Diba on 18:33 - Jul 19 with 6738 viewskel

Jonny Diba on 18:17 - Jul 19 by Yorkshire_Dale

Shocking.....and embarrassing for the Club. Get him locked up and then he will get a bit of comeupance.

Remember him well in seasons gone by, helping in the pre match "warm ups" at the Sandy......did n't look anything special. Turns out he aint.

Was he at the club at the time of the offences?
Jonny Diba on 18:38 - Jul 19 with 6700 viewsSuddenLad

Jonny Diba on 18:17 - Jul 19 by Yorkshire_Dale

It's not in any way embarrassing for the club.

What he did, he did of his own accord, in his private time, well away from Spotland.

There is absolutely no connection with Rochdale A.F.C and the wicked crimes committed by Diba. Hopefully, he will have a long time to ponder on his actions, most likely under special rules.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jonny Diba on 19:47 - Jul 19 with 6423 viewsnordenblue

Jonny Diba on 18:07 - Jul 19 by ncfc_chalky

You're surprised someone connected to the church acts like that chalky?

A shockingly depraved individual, there'll be many a treat waiting at HMP no doubt at all....
Jonny Diba on 20:01 - Jul 19 with 6376 viewsncfc_chalky

Jonny Diba on 19:47 - Jul 19 by nordenblue

You're surprised someone connected to the church acts like that chalky?

A shockingly depraved individual, there'll be many a treat waiting at HMP no doubt at all....

I'm not 'surprised' as such but just saddened as I've been to church since I was a toddler,the devil wears many masks and can walk among us at anytime

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Jonny Diba on 20:06 - Jul 19 with 6352 viewsblackdogblue

One of the 3 things I hold myself high on…. I hate with a vengeance…

Rapists
Child molesters
Racists

All deserve a higher punishment than rotting in jail….

Stopping now before I say something I should not…

Had a picture on my phone when he was a mascot & at one of the awards evenings of them & daughter was the year below at Cuthberts & friends on FB…

All deleted…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Jonny Diba on 05:34 - Jul 21 with 5507 viewsdownunder

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-57899127

Both Greater Manchester. Maybe linked, we may find out eventually?
Login to get fewer ads

Jonny Diba on 07:49 - Jul 21 with 5404 viewsDaleFan7

Jonny Diba on 05:34 - Jul 21 by downunder

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-57899127

Both Greater Manchester. Maybe linked, we may find out eventually?

A 31 year old arrested in the North West and Everton suspend one of their players for a police investigation.

There are only 2 players in the Everton squad that are 31. If you believe Twitter rumours then its easy to see who it is.
Jonny Diba on 10:06 - Jul 21 with 5205 viewsheywooddale

Jonny Diba on 07:49 - Jul 21 by DaleFan7

A 31 year old arrested in the North West and Everton suspend one of their players for a police investigation.

There are only 2 players in the Everton squad that are 31. If you believe Twitter rumours then its easy to see who it is.

Only one of those two is a regular international as mentioned in the report.
Jonny Diba on 11:51 - Jul 21 with 5009 viewsTomRAFC

Jonny Diba on 07:49 - Jul 21 by DaleFan7

They have not been named in the UK but have been named in the media in their home country.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Jonny Diba on 13:18 - Jul 21 with 4818 viewsSuddenLad

Jonny Diba on 11:51 - Jul 21 by TomRAFC

They have not been named in the UK but have been named in the media in their home country.

He's mentioned all over Twitter with some merciless posts showing him disguised as Jimmy Savile and singing with Gary Glitter.

The full story of what he is alleged to have done is there for anyone wishing to read it, but he is currently not convicted of anything and the Everton fans are quite rightly reminding people of the case involving Dave Jones, whose life and career was ruined by false allegations of child abuse, for which he endured 2 trials and was cleared of any wrong doing by the trial Judge and after which, it became apparent that the allegations had been fabricated.

Let's not assume guilt.

Jonny Diba on 21:36 - Jul 21 with 4366 viewsblackdogblue

Jonny Diba on 13:18 - Jul 21 by SuddenLad

He's mentioned all over Twitter with some merciless posts showing him disguised as Jimmy Savile and singing with Gary Glitter.

The full story of what he is alleged to have done is there for anyone wishing to read it, but he is currently not convicted of anything and the Everton fans are quite rightly reminding people of the case involving Dave Jones, whose life and career was ruined by false allegations of child abuse, for which he endured 2 trials and was cleared of any wrong doing by the trial Judge and after which, it became apparent that the allegations had been fabricated.

Let's not assume guilt.

Did u not read the article???

Guilty 🤷‍♂️

Jonny Diba on 21:44 - Jul 21 with 4350 viewsJames1980

Jonny Diba on 21:36 - Jul 21 by blackdogblue

Guilty 🤷‍♂️

I think they were referring to the allegations made against the Everton player who has not been tried.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Jonny Diba on 21:49 - Jul 21 with 4332 viewsD_Alien

Guilty 🤷‍♂️

That'll no doubt be used by opposition fans as his first name from now on, whatever happens

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Jonny Diba on 21:52 - Jul 21 with 4313 viewsSuddenLad

Guilty 🤷‍♂️

The latest post I made was nothing to do with Johnny Diba, it was a response the the allegations about the Everton player whose name has been plastered all over social media before he has had a chance to speak in his own defence.

Jonny Diba on 22:31 - Jul 21 with 4227 viewsTomRAFC

Jonny Diba on 13:18 - Jul 21 by SuddenLad

Let's not assume guilt.

When I said not named in the UK, I should have said his identity has not been confirmed in the UK. You're right, there has been some very brutal stuff, on social media. I was by no means assuming guilt.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Jonny Diba on 07:47 - Jul 22 with 4053 viewsSuddenLad

Jonny Diba on 22:31 - Jul 21 by TomRAFC

When I said not named in the UK, I should have said his identity has not been confirmed in the UK. You're right, there has been some very brutal stuff, on social media. I was by no means assuming guilt.

No Tom, I wasn't suggesting you were. Apologies if that interpretation was implied. It wasn't meant to be.

Jonny Diba on 21:27 - Jul 23 with 3425 viewsblackdogblue

Jonny Diba on 21:52 - Jul 21 by SuddenLad

The latest post I made was nothing to do with Johnny Diba, it was a response the the allegations about the Everton player whose name has been plastered all over social media before he has had a chance to speak in his own defence.

Sorry 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024