Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! 21:12 - Jul 19 with 8859 viewsSandyman

Incredible work by all concerned!
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/07/trust-to-buy-50000-shares-in-the-club/
WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:16 - Jul 19 with 6040 viewsboromat

Unbelievable news! And it sounds like AK has in some way gifted the shares in order to put the money back into the club. The whole thing is great news and shows all those involved in such a good light, true Dale fans the lot of you.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:23 - Jul 19 with 5991 viewsIOMDale

Wow! What fantastic news, this has made my night. Incredible work by all concerned, we cannot thank you enough. Andrew Kelly, David Clough, the Trust, us supporters… just brilliant.

A quick message to Mr Bottomley - now THIS is how loyal, dyed-in-the-wool supporters act.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 23:00]

UTDNFS

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:25 - Jul 19 with 5963 views1907

Well it’s safe to say AK has now truly cemented his legacy in the history of the club.

The Trust really is an amazing organisation made up of great individuals & on behalf of all Dale fans I can’t thank you enough for what Col & all others have put in these last 6 weeks or so.

Incredible job all round.
WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:26 - Jul 19 with 5956 viewsSandyman

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:23 - Jul 19 by IOMDale

Wow! What fantastic news, this has made my night. Incredible work by all concerned, we cannot thank you enough. Andrew Kelly, David Clough, the Trust, us supporters… just brilliant.

A quick message to Mr Bottomley - now THIS is how loyal, dyed-in-the-wool supporters act.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 23:00]

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:27 - Jul 19 with 5942 viewsjudd

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:26 - Jul 19 by Sandyman

Fook off you tvvat

Poll: What is it to be then?

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:32 - Jul 19 with 5904 viewsRAFCBLUE

As pre-season news goes, this is pretty spectacular.

The Trust is now the second biggest shareholder in the club.

This is tremendous positive news for all supporters and a fantastic debt of gratitude is owed to all who word hard to make that happen and to Andrew Kelly and David Clough.

Anyone who is involved at Rochdale is merely a custodian for a future generation.

Andrew Kelly and Cloughie will both go down in the long term history of the club as the men who gave so much to the club AND did their part to secure it for the next generations.

If you are not currently a Trust member - now is the time and your chance to participate:
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/join-now/

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:33 - Jul 19 with 5892 viewsMoonyDale

If you would have taken a photo of myself reading this news you would have got a very similar image.....The only difference being that my tears were real DALE tears.....Magnificent news, and to Andrew Kelly......You absolute legend...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:34 - Jul 19 with 5883 viewsDaleiLama

Brilliant. Just brilliant. All Daleys everywhere can now fully exhale and sleep a little easier tonight. Massive thanks to Col and his band of Merry Men, Andrew Kelly who has behaved in an exemplary fashion and the legend David Clough and his executors for making this happen. It is nothing short of a triumph and undoubtedly our first proper win of the season.

I am certainly not counting chickens that we are completely out of the woods yet, but there'll be a fan of 38 years somewhere with his tail between his legs somewhere - right where it belongs.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:37 - Jul 19 with 5851 viewsMoonyDale

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:34 - Jul 19 by DaleiLama

Brilliant. Just brilliant. All Daleys everywhere can now fully exhale and sleep a little easier tonight. Massive thanks to Col and his band of Merry Men, Andrew Kelly who has behaved in an exemplary fashion and the legend David Clough and his executors for making this happen. It is nothing short of a triumph and undoubtedly our first proper win of the season.

I am certainly not counting chickens that we are completely out of the woods yet, but there'll be a fan of 38 years somewhere with his tail between his legs somewhere - right where it belongs.

Just to echo the plaudits and heartfelt thanks to Cloughie and those in charge of his legacy, you have saved this club....Unbelievable Geoff...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:42 - Jul 19 with 5792 viewsSalegraham

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:32 - Jul 19 by RAFCBLUE

This is tremendous positive news for all supporters and a fantastic debt of gratitude is owed to all who word hard to make that happen and to Andrew Kelly and David Clough.

Anyone who is involved at Rochdale is merely a custodian for a future generation.

Andrew Kelly and Cloughie will both go down in the long term history of the club as the men who gave so much to the club AND did their part to secure it for the next generations.

If you are not currently a Trust member - now is the time and your chance to participate:

Hear hear, every dale supporter should join the trust, get the numbers up to 1K you know it makes sense.
WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:50 - Jul 19 with 5722 views100569

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:32 - Jul 19 by RAFCBLUE

It does indeed make sense to become a member. As a member YOU WILL have a say in the future decisions made at the club. From all the posts on various threads over the last couple of months I think its safe to say that pretty much everybody who posts on here will be a member, we now have to concentrate on getting that message out to a wider audience.
WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:50 - Jul 19 with 5716 viewsborodale

Hats off to all who've worked on this. Great legacy for David Clough and Andrew Kelly. Onward and upward.
WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:51 - Jul 19 with 5710 viewsjonahwhereru

Surprised and delighted by this news. Murray’s standing on the board is suddenly elevated. Cannot see any downside to this. Just hope Murray is left to get on with it. He cannot be expected to consult with all and sundry before each board meeting. I know the old saying power corrupts, but the Trust is right they should be consulting the membership before an AGM, but other than that occasion the membership need to put their faith in the committee.
Is this the full Andrew Kelly shareholding? If it isn’t I hope AK just retains the remainder. He took some hefty stick on here in the the aftermath of the AGM, but despite that he stayed inside the tent. Thanks to the Trust and AK.

One step closer to seeing off the intruders.
WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:52 - Jul 19 with 5694 viewsncfc_chalky

Fantastic news for the supporters of Dale after such a turbulent few weeks,it's been a rollercoaster of ups and downs with nobody quite knowing what was happening with the club,there's going to be a full chapter in any book written about Dale and well done to the Trust in securing the purchase of the shares and echoing what others have said it's never to late to join it if you haven't already,they have done more than enough to prove that they've got the club's best interests at heart 👏

Who remembers the days of boring closed seasons?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 22:01 - Jul 19 with 5612 viewsD_Alien

Fantastic news!

As a signal to the hound-dogs who've been trying to get their grubby paws on our club, this is also very timely. The best outcome would of course be a formal withdrawal of their hostilities but it may be - and again no chickens being counted - they'll simply slink off into the night, their interest cur-tailed...

But right now, the actions of the Trust, all who've put so much into the last few weeks, Andrew Kelly and the new BoD as a whole in bringing this about should simply be celebrated; and most of all, Cloughie. I hope the installation of his statue could be done (H&S permitting) as a special event or at the very least a commemorative pre-match ceremony held before the opening league game of the season
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 22:20]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 22:04 - Jul 19 with 5577 viewsdale1968

Having watched Dale Home & Away since 1976 I have to say how ashamed of myself I am for not supporting the Trust before.
Having seen the work they have done for my beloved club I have now joined and made an additional contribution..
Well done to all concerned for the additional Shares Purchase.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 22:33 - Jul 19 with 5328 viewsR17ALE

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 21:50 - Jul 19 by 100569

It does indeed make sense to become a member. As a member YOU WILL have a say in the future decisions made at the club. From all the posts on various threads over the last couple of months I think its safe to say that pretty much everybody who posts on here will be a member, we now have to concentrate on getting that message out to a wider audience.

I remember you sitting me down about 25 years ago telling me you believed in supporter's groups and the good they can achieve.

Luckily, I listened to you, and believed you.

Thank you!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 22:57 - Jul 19 with 5166 viewsJames1980

This is something that truly deserves the phrase WOW WOW WOW!

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 23:09 - Jul 19 with 5079 viewsdale_spotland

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all involved in this entire episode, I’ve just become a parent and had genuine concerns I may miss out on the chance to take my daughter to Spotland had these vultures got hold of the club, I will sleep a little easier tonight thanks to all of your hard work.

Thank you.

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 23:16 - Jul 19 with 5028 viewsfermin

Fantastic news! I have always been an advocate of supporters trusts and joined the Dale Trust almost from day 1. To be honest I never thought I would see the day when the Trust would own such a large percentage of the club.

Hopefully the rest of us will also soon be able to purchase more shares to protect the club further from predators.

What a legacy from David Clough! Incredible highs and lows in the last two months.
WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 23:37 - Jul 19 with 4914 views100notout

Absolutely fantastic news. Just want to echo everything that has been said already and thanks to everyone involved but in particular to Andrew Kelly. Fair to say I didn’t trust him / his motives in the past but really pleased to be proven wrong.the fact that the money received will go back in to the club is the cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake. Well done mr Kelly - you just need to get an overcoat now!

Edit it’s already been said but if anyone reading this is not already a trust member, you can play your part and join. Let’s smash the 1000 figure
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 23:40]

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 23:59 - Jul 19 with 4853 viewsYorkshire_Dale

As bury fans used to say in days gone bye...."Wow,Wow Wow!!!"
WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 02:18 - Jul 20 with 4701 viewsjokerthief

Absolutely great news, now just stop the players kneeling for the racist BLM people.
And we will be back in dozens even hundreds.
WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 09:33 - Jul 20 with 4165 viewsSuddenLad

The Trust could now look into producing a fund-raising commemorative mug, with this image on it (carriages on the reverse) as a permanent reminder to everyone that we were not to be fooled with.

I hope he now repeats it many times when he looks back on his behaviour during his stay at Spotland.

The team should now run out to The Who, 'Won't Get Fooled Again'.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

WooHoo ! Pick this one out of the net! on 09:49 - Jul 20 with 4073 viewsJames1980

With the combination of last night's fantastic news and those that were selling out to Curran and Rose haven't received any funds, is it now pretty much a certainty the takeover attempt has been sunk?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024