Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signings and Transfers 13:42 - Jul 23 with 16636 viewsboromat

Anyone else getting concerned about the lack of signings? Two weeks tomorrow we start. As it stands we barely have a starting eleven and the back 4 is the real sticking point. I'm thinking it might be another season where we'll start badly due to lack of a squad and spend the season playing catch up.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Signings and Transfers on 14:53 - Jul 29 with 3541 viewsD_Alien

Signings and Transfers on 14:37 - Jul 29 by DaleiLama

This comment amused me:

"Physically strong, no nonsense defender. Sadly injury prone and greener than a pepper tree but if you keep him fit, he can develop into a unit of a defender. Hope it all goes well!"

Who knows - he could be the next Daws? He's keen as mustard which is all you can ask right now.

This "injury prone" business - seems to be on the basis of one major setback, an achilles injury which can happen to anyone

Can't see any further references to other problems

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Signings and Transfers on 15:04 - Jul 29 with 3388 viewsDaleiLama

Signings and Transfers on 14:53 - Jul 29 by D_Alien

This "injury prone" business - seems to be on the basis of one major setback, an achilles injury which can happen to anyone

Can't see any further references to other problems

Few highlights

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Signings and Transfers on 15:11 - Jul 29 with 3310 viewsD_Alien

Signings and Transfers on 15:04 - Jul 29 by DaleiLama

Few highlights

Playing on the right then...

I wonder if EOC's time with Dale (despite renewing his contract whilst under the impression BBM was staying) is limited?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Signings and Transfers on 15:15 - Jul 29 with 3276 viewsboromat

Signings and Transfers on 15:11 - Jul 29 by D_Alien

Playing on the right then...

I wonder if EOC's time with Dale (despite renewing his contract whilst under the impression BBM was staying) is limited?

Or Stockdale doesn't care about having a right footed and left footed centre back pairing.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Signings and Transfers on 15:20 - Jul 29 with 3208 viewsBrierls

Signings and Transfers on 14:21 - Jul 29 by TomRAFC

No. That might have been Cyriaque Mayounga, who was released by Wolves, but I'm not certain.

It wasn’t. The trialist centre back who played in the second half against Fleetwood was Ramarni Medford-Smith.
Signings and Transfers on 18:13 - Jul 29 with 2610 viewsdavidab2202

One encouraging thing about this signing is in my opinion is that apparently from an article I have read Sheff Utd have included Add-ons in the deal which would suggest that the lad has at least got the potential to be a good signing
Signings and Transfers on 20:00 - Jul 29 with 2255 viewsShun

Sign a left-back now (or right-back, depending on how you like your Keohanes), and we have a first XI I’d actually be pretty pleased with.

Lynch
Keohane Graham EOC ?
Grant Morley Rathbone
Odoh Beesley Newby

Obviously we need the squad filling up, and there’s an argument that the midfield, while bursting with creativity, is a bit lightweight. But still, I’d be happy to see that line-up (plus a mystery LB) line up at Harrogate.
Signings and Transfers on 20:16 - Jul 29 with 2176 viewsnordenblue

Signings and Transfers on 15:04 - Jul 29 by DaleiLama

Few highlights

Seems his dad wasn't too shabby in the boxing ring either,didn't have a clue they were related
Login to get fewer ads

Signings and Transfers on 20:38 - Jul 29 with 2094 viewsTomRAFC

Signings and Transfers on 15:20 - Jul 29 by Brierls

It wasn’t. The trialist centre back who played in the second half against Fleetwood was Ramarni Medford-Smith.

Cheers.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Signings and Transfers on 21:01 - Jul 29 with 1987 viewsEllDale

Nice to see get a good luck message from Rhys Norrington-Davies on Instagram as well.
I suppose the add-ons are in recognition of the fact that we haven’t paid a transfer fee.
Or have we?
Signings and Transfers on 21:34 - Jul 29 with 1852 viewsBrierls

Signings and Transfers on 21:01 - Jul 29 by EllDale

Nice to see get a good luck message from Rhys Norrington-Davies on Instagram as well.
I suppose the add-ons are in recognition of the fact that we haven’t paid a transfer fee.
Or have we?

He’s joined on a free transfer. Both Dale and Sheff United have said that.

It’s encouraging that Sheff United have added potential add ons though. They obviously think there is a proper player there, though not for them at the level they’re playing at or aspiring to be at.

I’m pleased with this one, got to love a dominant centre half with pace.
Signings and Transfers on 11:22 - Jul 30 with 1219 viewsDiddyDave

Signings and Transfers on 20:16 - Jul 29 by nordenblue

Seems his dad wasn't too shabby in the boxing ring either,didn't have a clue they were related

You must be referring to Herol Bomber Graham? I looked on Wikipedia and it says Bomber`s son is called Oliver???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024