Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton Again.. 10:05 - Jul 25 with 2966 viewsdale1968

What an absolute waste of space that guy is.
http://news.sky.com/story/joey-barton-bristol-rovers-manager-and-former-premier-

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Barton Again.. on 11:18 - Jul 25 with 2757 viewselectricblue

Surely Barton is due to serve time!

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Barton Again.. on 11:51 - Jul 25 with 2670 viewskel

Barton Again.. on 11:53 - Jul 25 with 2665 viewsDaleiLama

Barton Again.. on 11:51 - Jul 25 by kel

They say it takes one to know one.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Barton Again.. on 11:54 - Jul 25 with 2653 viewskel

Barton Again.. on 11:53 - Jul 25 by DaleiLama

They say it takes one to know one.

Indeed.

What is saddening though is that I bet they’ll some be some people who still hero worship him because he wore the shirt of their club. Sadly, it does happen.

[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 11:55]
Barton Again.. on 13:37 - Jul 25 with 2416 viewsEllDale

I read his autobiography four or five years ago.
Whoever ghosted it did a really good job of making him come across as a thoughtful, philosophical kind of bloke.
I actually felt sorry for him.
This latest couple of misdemeanours have made me think again though.
Will be a good recruit for the HMP team along with one of the class of β€˜92.
Barton Again.. on 14:10 - Jul 25 with 2335 viewsDalenet

He has got away with blue murder over the years. Remember the high jinx when he was 18 at City and he stubbed a fag out on another players face. Then his disgusting attacks in Liverpool one Christmas because he can't hold his drink. He somehow swerved time for GBH on that occasion. The list goes on. He clearly can't manage his temper.
Barton Again.. on 11:45 - Jul 26 with 1922 viewsBrierls

Released on bail until the trial on 16th December...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-57969765

It turns out the woman was his wife!

I don't know how he can possibly continue as Bristol Rovers manager with this going on. Barton himself will probably feel he should carry on as normal.
Barton Again.. on 12:12 - Jul 26 with 1831 viewsdavidab2202

Barton Again.. on 13:37 - Jul 25 by EllDale

I read his autobiography four or five years ago.
Whoever ghosted it did a really good job of making him come across as a thoughtful, philosophical kind of bloke.
I actually felt sorry for him.
This latest couple of misdemeanours have made me think again though.
Will be a good recruit for the HMP team along with one of the class of β€˜92.

Agree ,sometimes when interviewed he has come across with a reasoned thought through viewpoint, but perhaps that goes with you can fool some of the people some of the time.
His behaviour over the years has been nothing short of abhorrent and only for so long can ridiculous excuses carry any sort of sway.
He deserves what comes his way and after so many incidents it will be about time.
Is the incident with the then Barnsley Manager still to be resolved in court as well. Think there was an attempt to conduct the case using a video link which ran into problems so think the case has still to be heard in court.
As someone else has posted surely his position at Bristol is now untenable but then he was appointed with the afore mentioned case hanging over him so who knows---innocent until proven guilty.
Login to get fewer ads

Barton Again.. on 12:28 - Jul 26 with 1781 viewsEllDale

That's right, the former Barnsley boss is now back in Germany and there were technical issues when he tried to give evidence from Hamburg.
I believe the case was adjourned until such time as he could fly to this country.
Barton Again.. on 12:46 - Jul 26 with 1723 viewsBrierls

Barton Again.. on 12:12 - Jul 26 by davidab2202

Agree ,sometimes when interviewed he has come across with a reasoned thought through viewpoint, but perhaps that goes with you can fool some of the people some of the time.
His behaviour over the years has been nothing short of abhorrent and only for so long can ridiculous excuses carry any sort of sway.
He deserves what comes his way and after so many incidents it will be about time.
Is the incident with the then Barnsley Manager still to be resolved in court as well. Think there was an attempt to conduct the case using a video link which ran into problems so think the case has still to be heard in court.
As someone else has posted surely his position at Bristol is now untenable but then he was appointed with the afore mentioned case hanging over him so who knows---innocent until proven guilty.

Stendel suffered facial injuries, including losing a tooth, when he fell head first into a metal structure in the tunnel.

Mr Barton should get himself a First Aid qualification, people seem to hurt themselves around him.
Barton Again.. on 13:28 - Jul 26 with 1644 viewsncfc_chalky

Lee Hughes retired from football last year but due to covid he never received a farewell game and has been in contact with Notts to use their pitch,he wants Notts to get the team that won THAT season to play a West Brom all star and celebrity team in his honour

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Barton Again.. on 13:50 - Jul 26 with 1590 viewsnordenblue

Barton Again.. on 13:28 - Jul 26 by ncfc_chalky

Lee Hughes retired from football last year but due to covid he never received a farewell game and has been in contact with Notts to use their pitch,he wants Notts to get the team that won THAT season to play a West Brom all star and celebrity team in his honour

Aww thats really cute, you'll get the chance to bring them classy face masks out again dance like the TV tvvat himself and display the badly spelt banner too, what's not to like chalky?
Barton Again.. on 13:52 - Jul 26 with 1581 viewsD_Alien

Barton Again.. on 13:28 - Jul 26 by ncfc_chalky

Good to see your disapproval of it, chalky

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Barton Again.. on 14:03 - Jul 26 with 1550 viewsncfc_chalky

Barton Again.. on 13:50 - Jul 26 by nordenblue

Aww thats really cute, you'll get the chance to bring them classy face masks out again dance like the TV tvvat himself and display the badly spelt banner too, what's not to like chalky?

I've said many times on here before of my disapproval of Hughes coming to ML,I certainly didn't wear the mask nor do 'The Hughsey' when he scored,I mentioned it on this thread because I've got the same respect for him as I have for Barton as there's no forgiveness for his selfish actions that night, unfortunately it will probably sell well

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Barton Again.. on 08:18 - Jul 27 with 1055 views442Dale

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2021/july/joey-barton-statement-update/

Awful choice of words to focus on in the statement from Bristol Rovers which has left a good percentage of their fans pretty annoyed.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Barton Again.. on 09:14 - Jul 27 with 998 viewsTomRAFC

Barton Again.. on 08:18 - Jul 27 by 442Dale

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2021/july/joey-barton-statement-update/

Awful choice of words to focus on in the statement from Bristol Rovers which has left a good percentage of their fans pretty annoyed.

Why, of all the possible quotes to choose, would Bristol Rovers opt for a quote about it being a victimless crime? When his wife called the police to have him to removed from the property, and it was observed she had a bloody nose, that was not victimless.

I regularly work with safeguarding and domestic abuse services in my job, getting someone removed is no easy task. The police can be quite reluctant to remove someone from a shared property, unless one person is clearly in the wrong in a criminal sense.

Obviously the legal process now needs to take it's course. Those who employ Barton know what they are getting and are paying him for the "privilege".

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024