Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Travel Distances 2021/22 12:00 - Jul 26 with 1296 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Away Travel Distances 2021/22 26th Jul 2021 12:00
With Dale's first season back in League Two for the best past of a decade and fans seemingly allowed back into grounds this season, we've calculated the distance involved in following Rochdale this season! 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Away Travel Distances 2021/22 on 20:54 - Jul 26 with 1012 viewsblackdogblue

Salford might as well be 100 miles away… parking anywhere remotely near the ground is not allowed…

Carriages are needed for those wishing to attend

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Away Travel Distances 2021/22 on 21:13 - Jul 26 with 978 viewsncfc_chalky

I was debating whether to go Field Mill as it's only 15 mins away from me and give my support to Dale but unfortunately Notts are at home on the same day

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Away Travel Distances 2021/22 on 21:32 - Jul 26 with 940 viewsncfc_chalky

Notts v Wealdstone or Mansfield v Dale?

I've got to admit that the latter is more appealing,I shall ask my brother in law nearer the time if he's going or not as he's a Stag and leave it in the lap of the Gods 🤔

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Away Travel Distances 2021/22 on 23:54 - Jul 26 with 810 viewsAtThePeake

Away Travel Distances 2021/22 on 20:54 - Jul 26 by blackdogblue

Salford might as well be 100 miles away… parking anywhere remotely near the ground is not allowed…

Carriages are needed for those wishing to attend

I still can't quite get my head around why they've completed redeveloped Moor Lane and not moved to a more accessible site. Difficult to drive to, difficult to get to on public transport and very little room to develop on all four sides.

Tangled up in blue.

Away Travel Distances 2021/22 on 12:26 - Jul 27 with 631 viewsEllDale

I think they'd desert Moor Lane for the AJ Bell Stadium in a flash given half the chance.
I can see Salford RLFC at Moor Lane before too long.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024