Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL 22:57 - Jul 26 with 12827 viewsRAFCBLUE

Tonight dear readers, we start a journey into the exciting world of Morton House's directors and opening them up to a little bit of public scrutiny to check the stories that are about them in the public domain.

The EFL will be doing this, if they are a credible buyer, so there is no reason we should let the EFL have all of the fun.

As they say, ladies first!

Denise Valarie Coutnell is registered as a working director of Morton House Mgt and First Form Construction Limited. She works alongside her other two directors Darrell Rose and Faical Safouane.

More about Faical Safouane tomorrow!

Denise was born in March 1943, so is 78 years young. Still working hard in the corporate world.

Her claim to fame - appearing in the Sunday Telegraph in 2012 for being involved with a chap called Taoufik Didi. Read that Sunday Telegraph article for yourself in the public domain here:

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-sunday-telegraph/20120122/282759173548881

The Sunday Telegraph reported at the time
"With the help of a friend, Denise Courtnell, 68 (in January 2012 when the article was first pubished), Didi set up and managed a nightspot, Bar Lush, in Chingford, northeast London, but it was here that he began dealing drugs.

He was arrested in 2009 after selling £160 “wraps” of cocaine to undercover police on four occasions, and was jailed for three years at Snaresbrook Crown Court in 2010.

The bar business collapsed and Mrs Courtnell lost her home. The criminal, who has previous convictions for false accounting, criminal damage and perverting the course of justice, served half the sentence and was freed last October.

Denise has multiple addresses if you want to write to her:
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/search?q=denise+court
1) 111 Watling Gate 297-303 Edgware Road, London, England, NW9 6NB
2) 14 Stanford Close, Woodford Green, Essex, IG8 8DY
3) Ackley Ma Lee & Co., 111 Watling Gate, 297-303 Edgware Road, London, United Kingdom, NW9 6NB
4) 20-22, Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
5) 68 Lombard Street, London, England, EC3V 9LJ

Despite this she isn't currently listed on the electoral register - but who likes to vote for politicians.

Now some questions:

1) How many 78 year old non-retired company directors do you know?
2) What would a 78 year old lady be doing being involved in a payroll company in the construction sector?
3) What first attracted her to Dale?
4) Can she pay left back?

I'm sure other Dale fans will have questions that might help the EFL lines of enquiry; feel free to fire away..!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 23:51 - Jul 26 with 7676 viewsD_Alien

You've certainly had fun there, but are the EFL having as much fun too?

One way to be sure they're getting their fair share is to have this information put in front of them, just in case...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 00:00 - Jul 27 with 7645 viewspioneer

I notice there seems to be a tradition of changing the name of the companies she is involved in on an annual basis.
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 00:14 - Jul 27 with 7608 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Oh dear, I think this company is nothing more than a front... It is used for anti social forces.. I'm sure the EFL will be aware of this....

If you had any doubt as to the calibre of these individuals that want to 'invest' in our club, then here it is in black and white... drugs, false accounting and perverting the course of justice.

Fred R wouldn't even let them on the car park.... with or without barrier
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 00:19 - Jul 27 with 7597 viewslyberoc

Interesting that 68 Lombard Street, London, England, EC3V 9LJ the Registered Address of Morton House MGT And First Form Construction Ltd is the same address as Regus where you can rent office space or virtual office space , you can even rent the Professional Address
from £33 per month
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 00:35 - Jul 27 with 7561 viewsIOMDale

Excellent work RAFCBLUE. The best thing of all? No number of ‘heavies’ are ever going to make these threads disappear.

Remember folks, such businesspeople (and their investment) are deemed as being more than acceptable as custodians of the club by certain individuals. Would Andrew Kilpatrick really want to tarnish his father’s legacy by selling out to THESE types of people and their associates, all for a quick buck?

Let’s forget about Dave, we know he would. The tart.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 0:40]

UTDNFS

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 06:55 - Jul 27 with 7289 viewsNorthernDale

Any business that changes its name all the time, is 100% dodgy and is often a way to avoid the bad reputation of the previous business or debts of the previous companies, i.e business 'A' ceased trading on 1st and business 'B' came into operation on the 2nd, with the same directors, and with a Ltd company any debts is with the business and not the directors.

The best person to see how this system works is a Mr Steve Dale.

One thing for certain, they are shysters and have not got a pot to p*ss in, and would pile loads of debts onto the club and leave us like Bury.
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 07:24 - Jul 27 with 7233 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Lombard Street is merely a letter box... a mail drop. Like with Jarvis's address... they are all fronts my dear... its all smokes and mirrors... 'Catch me if you can' - it's fraud, its evil, its Owen Oyston, its Stewart Day, It's Steve Dale, it's anti social forces, it's deceit pure and simple... A construction worker from Essex, who drives around in a Rolls Royce, a car dealer from Worksop whose company has connections with drugs, fraud and perverting the course of justice want to buy our little club.... all negotiated by a kid from the Wirral who are friends say 'DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH HIM'

We are not stupid.
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 09:17 - Jul 27 with 7016 viewsRAFCBLUE

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 07:24 - Jul 27 by Marjorie_Plane

Lombard Street is merely a letter box... a mail drop. Like with Jarvis's address... they are all fronts my dear... its all smokes and mirrors... 'Catch me if you can' - it's fraud, its evil, its Owen Oyston, its Stewart Day, It's Steve Dale, it's anti social forces, it's deceit pure and simple... A construction worker from Essex, who drives around in a Rolls Royce, a car dealer from Worksop whose company has connections with drugs, fraud and perverting the course of justice want to buy our little club.... all negotiated by a kid from the Wirral who are friends say 'DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH HIM'

We are not stupid.

Hello Marjorie,

The problem with Jarvis in this entire episode is he has been a loose mouth. One of those people with and ego well above his ability.

Jarvis has even disclosed the names of Curran's dogs - Jingles and Puggles! What kind of moron does that? It's not even relevant to the deal.

Alex Jarvis has botched this deal for his clients. He has made them public figures of notoriety and put the public eye squarely on them.

That's not just circa 3,000 Rochdale fans either. That's the EFL, HMRC and every other government authority across the country alongside quite a lot of football journalists.

After what happened at bury you have to ask yourself if the EFL and the football journalists aren't just waiting for a story like this to prove that their new rules on fit and proper do actually work?

If I were Curran and Rose running my businesses and having a good life I'd be asking Jarvis what the hell was going on. Jingles and Puggles - Jesus H!

Got to love Denise though. I hope to be working in a couple of years when I get to 78! Great stamina for an old girl.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Login to get fewer ads

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 09:39 - Jul 27 with 6937 viewspioneer

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 00:14 - Jul 27 by Marjorie_Plane

Oh dear, I think this company is nothing more than a front... It is used for anti social forces.. I'm sure the EFL will be aware of this....

If you had any doubt as to the calibre of these individuals that want to 'invest' in our club, then here it is in black and white... drugs, false accounting and perverting the course of justice.

Fred R wouldn't even let them on the car park.... with or without barrier

Fred R had his own issues with Companies House.
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 10:13 - Jul 27 with 6841 viewsjacko_dale

Really intrigued to know how the bloody hell you've found out the names of Curran's pets, outstanding detective work!
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 10:40 - Jul 27 with 6759 viewsDalenet

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 09:17 - Jul 27 by RAFCBLUE

Hello Marjorie,

The problem with Jarvis in this entire episode is he has been a loose mouth. One of those people with and ego well above his ability.

Jarvis has even disclosed the names of Curran's dogs - Jingles and Puggles! What kind of moron does that? It's not even relevant to the deal.

Alex Jarvis has botched this deal for his clients. He has made them public figures of notoriety and put the public eye squarely on them.

That's not just circa 3,000 Rochdale fans either. That's the EFL, HMRC and every other government authority across the country alongside quite a lot of football journalists.

After what happened at bury you have to ask yourself if the EFL and the football journalists aren't just waiting for a story like this to prove that their new rules on fit and proper do actually work?

If I were Curran and Rose running my businesses and having a good life I'd be asking Jarvis what the hell was going on. Jingles and Puggles - Jesus H!

Got to love Denise though. I hope to be working in a couple of years when I get to 78! Great stamina for an old girl.

Outstanding detective work and a great read

I have used those Regus offices myself. They are quite nice.

On a tangent....I sit on a building society board and our payroll clerk has just retired at the ripe old age of 83. She was excellent and doing a sterling job. There's hope for us all yet
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 10:40 - Jul 27 with 6756 viewsboromat

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 23:51 - Jul 26 by D_Alien

You've certainly had fun there, but are the EFL having as much fun too?

One way to be sure they're getting their fair share is to have this information put in front of them, just in case...

Let's hope the EFL are having even more fun 😬

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 10:47 - Jul 27 with 6728 viewsBigKindo

20-22, Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU. Currently lists 403 Companies registered there.
How many 78 year old non-retired company directors do you know? Mrs BigKindo's husband.
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 11:34 - Jul 27 with 6604 viewselectricblue

What a read.
Well down RAFCBLUE for enlightening us all on these people..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 13:15 - Jul 27 with 6345 viewsDaleiLama

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 10:13 - Jul 27 by jacko_dale

Really intrigued to know how the bloody hell you've found out the names of Curran's pets, outstanding detective work!

Is RAFCBLUE really Jim Carrey?

[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 14:19]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 13:57 - Jul 27 with 6220 viewsscooby

using a registered office is not illegal, but does suggest that they are 1 man band type businesses who don't have or can afford a real office.

I use my accountants address for 3 of my businesses, as they haven't grown to be big enough to warrant an office, i just don't want to use my home address as it makes them look more professional!
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 14:46 - Jul 27 with 6077 viewsRAFCBLUE

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 13:57 - Jul 27 by scooby

using a registered office is not illegal, but does suggest that they are 1 man band type businesses who don't have or can afford a real office.

I use my accountants address for 3 of my businesses, as they haven't grown to be big enough to warrant an office, i just don't want to use my home address as it makes them look more professional!

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03779852/fili

As the Trust article said the Company had £171k of total assets less current liabilities in July 2020.

That was made up of current assets of £4,165k and £4,002k of liability due by 31 July 2021 (Friday).

Given there is no takeover of the club proposed - because there are no share transfer forms, you have to assume that information is completely out of date.

Shares are going for £10 a share according to Jarvis so with 502,967 shares that values the club at £5,029,670!

Not sure where that money is hiding in Morton House OR where the money to inject in the club is hiding.

Maybe Jingles and Puggles have it ?!

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 15:00 - Jul 27 with 6044 viewsSandyman

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 14:46 - Jul 27 by RAFCBLUE

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03779852/fili

As the Trust article said the Company had £171k of total assets less current liabilities in July 2020.

That was made up of current assets of £4,165k and £4,002k of liability due by 31 July 2021 (Friday).

Given there is no takeover of the club proposed - because there are no share transfer forms, you have to assume that information is completely out of date.

Shares are going for £10 a share according to Jarvis so with 502,967 shares that values the club at £5,029,670!

Not sure where that money is hiding in Morton House OR where the money to inject in the club is hiding.

Maybe Jingles and Puggles have it ?!

Wouldn't be the first time a dog was hiding the football-related loot...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/how-dog-monaco-bank-account-led-poli
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 17:36 - Jul 27 with 5769 viewsBrierls

Superb work, RAFCBLUE.

I've seen less red flags at a Chinese Communist Party 'Bring your flag to work' day.
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 21:12 - Jul 29 with 5101 viewsRAFCBLUE

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 17:36 - Jul 27 by Brierls

Superb work, RAFCBLUE.

I've seen less red flags at a Chinese Communist Party 'Bring your flag to work' day.

So, farewell dear Denise.

Playing with your fantasy £4m was fun whilst it lasted. Payroll services certainly isn't what it used to be.

HMRC and those pesky folks who are bothered about money laundering have just made everything SO difficult to trade and to move around at pace these and when you're getting older it isn't as easy to be on the run.

At 78 years young, you have served your time. We have an inkling that you and others may get to do so yet again.

We usually leave the terrace lyrics to rkershaw but here's one to hum those happy retirement hours away now that Darrell is running the show....

Did you have to go to jail?
Put your house out up for sale?
Did you get a good lawyer?
I hope you didn't catch a tan,
Hope you find the right man
Who'll fix it for you
Oh, won't you come on over?
Stop making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over, Valarie?

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 22:01 - Jul 29 with 4996 viewsD_Alien

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 21:12 - Jul 29 by RAFCBLUE

So, farewell dear Denise.

Playing with your fantasy £4m was fun whilst it lasted. Payroll services certainly isn't what it used to be.

HMRC and those pesky folks who are bothered about money laundering have just made everything SO difficult to trade and to move around at pace these and when you're getting older it isn't as easy to be on the run.

At 78 years young, you have served your time. We have an inkling that you and others may get to do so yet again.

We usually leave the terrace lyrics to rkershaw but here's one to hum those happy retirement hours away now that Darrell is running the show....

Did you have to go to jail?
Put your house out up for sale?
Did you get a good lawyer?
I hope you didn't catch a tan,
Hope you find the right man
Who'll fix it for you
Oh, won't you come on over?
Stop making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over, Valarie?

We can call that the HRT song

I'm sure there'll be more!

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 08:47 - Jul 30 with 4730 viewsNorthernDale

Denise is also a director of some form of health services business that as failed to submit its accounts and have been warned about the late submission. She is also a director of a company called First Form Services which provide financial services from what I gather, this company is now on its third name for some reason.
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 09:12 - Aug 2 with 4261 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Good morning everyone... what a wonderful morning. Do i sense a little male chauvinism in these posts... we ladies are quite capable of multi tasking with our businesses at any ripe old age you know... Look at Delia at Norwich... ok she likes a drop of gin now and again but she's doing a good job... now back to my work as I need to open another business... anyone got a new postal address please?
Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 11:20 - Aug 2 with 4116 viewsD_Alien

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 09:12 - Aug 2 by Marjorie_Plane

Good morning everyone... what a wonderful morning. Do i sense a little male chauvinism in these posts... we ladies are quite capable of multi tasking with our businesses at any ripe old age you know... Look at Delia at Norwich... ok she likes a drop of gin now and again but she's doing a good job... now back to my work as I need to open another business... anyone got a new postal address please?

Too right Marj, it's wonderful to see both females and males striving to be the best they can be into ripe old age, making it just a number not a cliché

Pity that she's had business ownership snatched away from her by the less enlightened!

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 00:17 - Aug 3 with 3870 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Morton House's Directors - DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL on 11:20 - Aug 2 by D_Alien

Too right Marj, it's wonderful to see both females and males striving to be the best they can be into ripe old age, making it just a number not a cliché

Pity that she's had business ownership snatched away from her by the less enlightened!

Any more news please?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024