Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE 08:57 - Jul 27 with 26397 viewsRAFCBLUE

"This time next year, Rodders - we'll be millionaires".

Step forward Faical Safouane; 2nd director of Morton House.

The EFL will be doing this, if they are a credible buyer, so there is no reason we should let the EFL have all of the fun.

We are saving the Darrell Rose thread as a "Special". There's lots and lots that people need to know about Darrell and his business dealings but that is for another time.

Faical Safouane is registered as a working director of Morton House Mgt and First Form Construction Limited. He works alongside his other two directors Darrell Rose and Denise Valarie Courtnell.

Faical was born in January 1984 so compared to Denise he is just a young pup running a multi-million pound payroll services company. At the tender age of 37 (I remember those years well), he's made it to the top of the game.

Except young Faical:

a) Doesn't show up on the electoral register - but who likes to vote for pesky politicians.
b) He doesn't have a social media profile on Facebook
c) He doesn't use LinkedIn for business development

For a guy who is one of three people running a payroll services company in the construction sector he is, shall we say, someone secretive.

Faical has multiple addresses if you want to write to him:
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/search?q=Faical+SAFOU
1) 111 Watling Gate 297-303 Edgware Road, London, England, NW9 6NB
2) 68 Lombard Street, London, England, EC3V 9LJ
3) Flat 3 Eton Walk, 2 Upton Park, Slough, United Kingdom, SL1 2DP

Hmmm - two generic postal boxes and a flat in Slough. I wonder which one would be the best one to find him at?

Faical and Denise are linked too.
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12528490/fili

In March 2020 a company called COLEMAN MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED was set up and Denise was a Director before handing the reigns over to young Faical.

Guess what - its filed no accounts so far and its nature of business is "Management consultancy activities other than financial management"

That's more than fishy when you consider that Faical's main job is being one of three directors of a payroll company - which is financial management.

What would the folks at HMRC say I wonder?

Now some questions:

1) How many 37 year old's don't have a Facebook profile in 2021 but are a successful multi-company director?
2) How are Denise, aged 78 and Faical linked? Are they long lost lovers?
3) What first attracted him to agreeing to his company making an multi million pound investment in the Dale?
4) Can he pay left back?

There's lots to consider here for the EFL, perhaps someone can pass across a Woodbine (Moroccan or otherwise) whilst we all have a bit of a pause and a think about what really is going on.

Darrell Rose still to come folks; he is the big fish in all of this.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 13:07 - Jul 27 with 10990 viewsBlueMessiah

Exceptional work RAFCBLUE! 👏👏

Poll: Do I Know You?

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 13:48 - Jul 27 with 10888 viewsboromat

More Great work. I Think these profiles could be worthy of pinning for a while for any and all forum visitors to see.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:51 - Jul 27 with 10794 viewsRAFCBLUE

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 13:48 - Jul 27 by boromat

More Great work. I Think these profiles could be worthy of pinning for a while for any and all forum visitors to see.

Most likely that Safouane is of North African origin.

https://forebears.io/surnames/safouane

Only 7 people in the UK with that surname. Very hard to run with such a distinctive name.

Fair play though, its not your usual career choice for a 37 year old of North African heritage to run a payroll company with £4m in the bank and liabilities of a similar number.

Must have done well for himself.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 17:40 - Jul 27 with 10534 viewsBrierls

Brilliant work again, RAFCBLUE.

I searched for Faical and now I'm left furiously deleting my browsing history. Ironic when you consider how much effort Curran, Rose and their supporting cast go to make sure they don't leave much of an online footprint.
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 17:45 - Jul 27 with 10512 viewsjudd

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 17:40 - Jul 27 by Brierls

Brilliant work again, RAFCBLUE.

I searched for Faical and now I'm left furiously deleting my browsing history. Ironic when you consider how much effort Curran, Rose and their supporting cast go to make sure they don't leave much of an online footprint.

I wasn't really sure that faical matters

Poll: What is it to be then?

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 18:20 - Jul 27 with 10396 viewsDaleiLama

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 17:45 - Jul 27 by judd

I wasn't really sure that faical matters

Kleenex to the rescue (again)

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 18:30 - Jul 27 with 10363 viewsD_Alien

But talking of anagrams from t' other thread, he should "come with a warning" :

O, a unsafe facial

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 18:51 - Jul 27 with 10283 viewsDaleiLama

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 18:30 - Jul 27 by D_Alien

But talking of anagrams from t' other thread, he should "come with a warning" :

O, a unsafe facial

His fellow Director: DENISE VALERIE COURTNELL = DELETE EVIL RANCOUR 'N LIES

Login to get fewer ads

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 23:25 - Jul 27 with 9982 viewsdownunder

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 18:51 - Jul 27 by DaleiLama

Another option. ILL, VENEREAL, DENIES COURT.

Is that what happened when she lost the house?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 7:15]
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 21:29 - Jul 29 with 9477 viewsRAFCBLUE

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 18:51 - Jul 27 by DaleiLama

What an ominous anagram! She's gone!

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 11:28 - Jul 30 with 9210 viewsDaleiLama

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 21:29 - Jul 29 by RAFCBLUE

What an ominous anagram! She's gone!

Perhaps her involvement was a portent of ill things to come

SERVILE DALE CEO TELL ‘N RUIN

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:38 - Aug 5 with 8805 viewsDenise_V_Courtnell

You won't find Faical.....
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:39 - Aug 5 with 8792 viewsIOMDale

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:38 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

Why, is he back in prison?

UTDNFS

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:45 - Aug 5 with 8767 viewsBigKindo

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:38 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

Does fecal matter.
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:55 - Aug 5 with 8723 viewsToffeemanc

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:45 - Aug 5 by BigKindo

Does fecal matter.

No, but it does live in Essex.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 10:39 - Aug 7 with 8470 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:55 - Aug 5 by Toffeemanc

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/fa-probes-c
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 09:59 - Aug 10 with 8245 viewsAlan_ADale

another wrong 'un associated with this lot - wonder if he is fronting offshore trusts as exposed by al jazeera? wonder where their money is hiding and why. efl need to be brave for once or they will be trampled by the crooks they meekly allow in
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 12:12 - Aug 10 with 8101 viewsNafelad

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:55 - Aug 5 by Toffeemanc

So we should be spelling his name - Faecal?

Topcat

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 14:06 - Aug 18 with 6614 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Has anyone found Faical? Is he still a director at Morton House? If so he's been quiet....
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 08:46 - Aug 19 with 6360 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

seems to be a fair amount of press interest this week - lots of queries coming in on social media, so giving these threads a bump.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 22:40 - Aug 24 with 6144 viewsSandyman

Now owns Morton House as of tonight as Rose and Courtnell bail out.
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 22:42 - Aug 24 with 6131 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 22:40 - Aug 24 by Sandyman

his registered address (see RAFCBLUE'S thread) on google street view certainly isn't what you'd expect of someone who now has sole ownership of a business who rocketed to £4m last year, with £2m spare to throw at a football club to use as doggy day care and a drinking club.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 22:43 - Aug 24 with 6119 viewsRAFCBLUE

Lucky man.

He lives in a flat in Slough by all public accounts!

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 22:59 - Aug 24 with 6040 viewsSandyman

Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 22:43 - Aug 24 by RAFCBLUE

Lucky man.

He lives in a flat in Slough by all public accounts!

Perhaps he's a recluse as well.
Morton House's Directors - FAICAL SAFOUANE on 00:18 - Aug 25 with 5943 viewsDorkingDale

I do hope that HMCE are taking notice of all this work that has been done on their behalf - but I fear that probably can't be arsed....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024