Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) 20:39 - Jul 27 with 21657 viewsRAFCBLUE

Part of the EFL test of those investing into clubs is know who you are dealing with.

Morton House (or to give it its full name MORTON HOUSE MGT AND FIRST FORM CONSTRUCTION LTD) is the Company that the Trust were told is the investment vehicle buying the club.

That's the one that the EFL are going to cast their beady eye over.

As I've been boring you with throughout this close season, there is a LOT of information about people in the public domain if you look.

So WHO OWNS MORTON HOUSE? That's the big question.

Well lets start with the easy bit - Morton House has just £2 of share capital being 2 x £1 ordinary shares. To own it you need both the shares.

What does Morton House do? It provides payroll services to the construction sector and has a website that can be found here:
https://www.mortonhousecs.com/

Here's the first problem:
This website's news section hasn't been updated since 3 January 2021:
https://www.mortonhousecs.com/news/

Sound odd for such a busy payroll services company? I'd be inclined to agree there.

What does it do?
https://www.mortonhousecs.com/about-us/

It offers PAYE - but only has 2 employees.
It offers Limited Company payroll - now caught by IR35
It then represents CIS contractors - but claims it is a fully compliant PAYE umbrella company

It makes ZERO sense.

BUT DOES DARRELL ROSE OWN IT?

No.

The law changes in 2016 about disclosures at Companies House. Before that it was requirement every year to have a full list of shareholders disclosed. After 2016 it became updates only. The 2016 position is always very helpful to see who owned it then and to then trace the subsequent changes to.

Starting in August 2016:
There were two shareholders ANA SACCO and DARREN SACCO

On 30th April 2019, both of those shares were transferred to
(you've guessed it)
DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL

There have been no shareholder changes since to 30 June 2021

Darrell Rose owns nothing of Morton House. Zero, zip, nada.

He owns less of Morton House that he is claiming to own of Dale.

I sense another cock-up by Jarvis if he has been floating to the EFL that Darrell Rose can signoff on this Company. DARRELL ROSE IS NOT THE OWNER!!!

What does our glamorous granny Denise have an interest in football - nothing that I can see. Does she even know where Rochdale is? Can she play left back?

The EFL should summon the glamorous granny Denise to see them. She is the mastermind behind this hostile takeover.

Not Rose, not Curran, not Jarvis.

DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL.

Remember she is the lady that lost her house following the trial of a convicted drugs dealer reported in the Sunday Telegraph in 2012.

Why Darrell Rose could think he might owns Morton House is beyond me.

Here is the Companies House data in the public domain:
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03779852/fili

Perhaps Puggles and Jingles can explain!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 20:43 - Jul 27 with 7763 viewskel

You’re certainly not boring me. The work you’ve clearly done is phenomenal and you should be applauded for it.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 20:45]
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 20:45 - Jul 27 with 7757 viewsfinberty

Good work again RAFCBLUE.

Perhaps it follows the mini umbrella company structure which is a feature of organised labour fraud. BBC File On Four had an entire programme devoted to it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57021128
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 20:49 - Jul 27 with 7721 viewsDaleiLama

Another right riveting read RAFCBLUE and echo Kel's thanks (again).

Who ever thought Dirty Den would be big news again? Round, round, round, round, she gets around. She probably couldn't even afford one of those, let alone a football club?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 20:56 - Jul 27 with 7673 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 20:43 - Jul 27 by kel

You’re certainly not boring me. The work you’ve clearly done is phenomenal and you should be applauded for it.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 20:45]

No applause. We want massive Google hits.

Puggles and Jingles deserve to be in the Sun, the Star and all the other papers that are on construction sites so that everyone knows that Andy Curran has two dogs with those names.

In the way that the t'interweb works right now if you Google Alex Jarvis, Andy Curran, Darrell Rose (or Puggles) it brings up an awful lot of stuff.

Not ideal if you've spent 20 years keeping under the radar and your business dealings are under wraps.

But that is what happens when you start to try and have a hostile takeover of a football club that you've never heard of until someone hands you all of the shareholder contact details.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 20:59 - Jul 27 with 7665 viewsJames1980

Hopefully the Infamous Five are reading these 'biographies' of the charlatans they have said they will sell out to and are utterly ashamed of themselves.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 20:59 - Jul 27 with 7664 viewsncfc_chalky

Bloody hell RAFCBLUE,the work that you've done over the past month is phenomenal,I wouldn't fancy facing you in court...

I'm presuming that your wife and kids have now walked out on you due to the lack of attention 😲

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 21:00 - Jul 27 with 7662 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 20:45 - Jul 27 by finberty

Good work again RAFCBLUE.

Perhaps it follows the mini umbrella company structure which is a feature of organised labour fraud. BBC File On Four had an entire programme devoted to it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57021128

That was an excellent documentary and it did warn about the perils of sham payroll companies operating in the construction industry.

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 21:09 - Jul 27 with 7619 viewskel

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 20:59 - Jul 27 by James1980

Hopefully the Infamous Five are reading these 'biographies' of the charlatans they have said they will sell out to and are utterly ashamed of themselves.

They don’t have an ounce of shame between them. Three of them have many dirty little secrets though that would no doubt bring shame upon their nearest and dearest. Never know, they might just come out one day…
Login to get fewer ads

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 21:58 - Jul 27 with 7421 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 21:09 - Jul 27 by kel

They don’t have an ounce of shame between them. Three of them have many dirty little secrets though that would no doubt bring shame upon their nearest and dearest. Never know, they might just come out one day…

....soon.

A real shame EGP isn't around any more.

It would be a daily paper currently!

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:00 - Jul 27 with 7406 viewsboromat

Their VAT status is 'Invalid VAT Number - revoked, expired or never issued' as per the link below. Is that normal?

http://www.vat-lookup.co.uk/verify/vat_check.php/VATNumber/GB736128534

Poll: What are we more excited for?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:04 - Jul 27 with 7392 viewsjudd

Why doesn’t Rose own a slice of Morton House Mgt & First Form Construction?

Why did they have a current asset explosion from pennies to c. £4m in a year?

A current asset figure not too dissimilar to that of a business owned by Rose at last filing.

He owns 3 businesses with a nett worth of c. £1.8m at last filing, but with 5 unsatisfied charges against 2 companies, meaning he quite legitimately has to borrow in order to fund his businesses.

Curran’s tiny internet footprint is interesting via Supreme-O-Construction and the legion of directors it has linked to Paul James Manley and County West.

Payroll , HR, waste removal, restaurants and bars.

Poll: What is it to be then?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:18 - Jul 27 with 7300 viewsnordenblue

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 20:59 - Jul 27 by ncfc_chalky

Bloody hell RAFCBLUE,the work that you've done over the past month is phenomenal,I wouldn't fancy facing you in court...

I'm presuming that your wife and kids have now walked out on you due to the lack of attention 😲

I think you're doing him a massive disservice there with the "last month", he's clearly being a massive figure in the goings on prior to the EGM/AGM...

A massive thanks from all of us RAFCBLUE for your continuous tireless digging and the detail, as chalky says it's more than phenomenal.
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:20 - Jul 27 with 7290 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:04 - Jul 27 by judd

Why doesn’t Rose own a slice of Morton House Mgt & First Form Construction?

Why did they have a current asset explosion from pennies to c. £4m in a year?

A current asset figure not too dissimilar to that of a business owned by Rose at last filing.

He owns 3 businesses with a nett worth of c. £1.8m at last filing, but with 5 unsatisfied charges against 2 companies, meaning he quite legitimately has to borrow in order to fund his businesses.

Curran’s tiny internet footprint is interesting via Supreme-O-Construction and the legion of directors it has linked to Paul James Manley and County West.

Payroll , HR, waste removal, restaurants and bars.

Whilst Andy Curran's personal footprint is tiny he's human and so does use the internet. It's 2021 after all; we all have a phone, we all use the world wide web.

Curran is a great supporter of his wife who has her own clothing line:

https://rosekateboutique.com/

Should Curran start a proper involvement with Dale, then 442Dale is going to have a rival for kit design..... I'm not sure if 442Dale has ever use the words "Dior inspired" to describe a football kit!

Curran must be cursing Alex Jarvis for all these data leaks. Blackbridge Sports have more holes then a Trotman and Balkenstein back 4!

And he must be also be cursing Bottomley for conning him at that Swindon home game in April that it would be really easy to do a takeover at Dale, but then who isn't cursing Bottomley right now.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 22:27]

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:28 - Jul 27 with 7226 viewsD_Alien

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:20 - Jul 27 by RAFCBLUE

Whilst Andy Curran's personal footprint is tiny he's human and so does use the internet. It's 2021 after all; we all have a phone, we all use the world wide web.

Should Curran start a proper involvement with Dale, then 442Dale is going to have a rival for kit design..... I'm not sure if 442Dale has ever use the words "Dior inspired" to describe a football kit!

Curran must be cursing Alex Jarvis for all these data leaks. Blackbridge Sports have more holes then a Trotman and Balkenstein back 4!

And he must be also be cursing Bottomley for conning him at that Swindon home game in April that it would be really easy to do a takeover at Dale, but then who isn't cursing Bottomley right now.

Wonder how efficient the rosekateboutique's returns service is?

Maybe some of our female fans might want to put it to a "stress test"

Or maybe some of our male (or indeed other identifying) fans too, on behalf of their nearest & dearest, of course

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:29 - Jul 27 with 7220 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:20 - Jul 27 by RAFCBLUE

Back to Rose and why he would associate himself with Morton House Mgt and First Form when his own businesses in Notts have a positive nett worth and credit worthiness that allows 5 charges to be raised against assets?

Morton House has a link to someone called Farrugia who has links to County West who were both linked to Supreme-O- Construction.

And then there’s Tesha.

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:35 - Jul 27 with 7170 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:28 - Jul 27 by D_Alien

Wonder how efficient the rosekateboutique's returns service is?

Maybe some of our female fans might want to put it to a "stress test"

Or maybe some of our male (or indeed other identifying) fans too, on behalf of their nearest & dearest, of course

Personally I think they are missing a Jock Bannerman (RIP) type in their publicity.

I'm not sure Dale, like in the time of Jock, could ever return to the days of risqué Club Shop brochures, where a couple of glamour models flanked this less-than glamorous football fan were used to sell our wares.

But it put a few on the gate!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 22:35]

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:37 - Jul 27 with 7157 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:35 - Jul 27 by RAFCBLUE

Personally I think they are missing a Jock Bannerman (RIP) type in their publicity.

I'm not sure Dale, like in the time of Jock, could ever return to the days of risqué Club Shop brochures, where a couple of glamour models flanked this less-than glamorous football fan were used to sell our wares.

But it put a few on the gate!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 22:35]

I still have that brochure, erm I mean remember burning it at my church.

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:38 - Jul 27 with 7137 viewsDaleiLama

Can you be thirsty for fashion? I suppose if anyone wanted to bob round and ask, the postcode of her Ingatestone address seems to be freely available on p5 of the 10 page pdf below?

Might be worth asking Andy where he thinks the squad needs strengthening this year too? Since he seems to be interested in Dale suddenly?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13198369/fili

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:39 - Jul 27 with 7120 viewsncfc_chalky

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:18 - Jul 27 by nordenblue

I think you're doing him a massive disservice there with the "last month", he's clearly being a massive figure in the goings on prior to the EGM/AGM...

A massive thanks from all of us RAFCBLUE for your continuous tireless digging and the detail, as chalky says it's more than phenomenal.

There was no disservice intended nordenblue and I concur with you that the work that RAFCBLUE has put in goes much further back than the month that I mentioned

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:42 - Jul 27 with 7082 views1907

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:38 - Jul 27 by DaleiLama

Can you be thirsty for fashion? I suppose if anyone wanted to bob round and ask, the postcode of her Ingatestone address seems to be freely available on p5 of the 10 page pdf below?

Might be worth asking Andy where he thinks the squad needs strengthening this year too? Since he seems to be interested in Dale suddenly?

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13198369/fili

How silly of her to not use her accounts address
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:45 - Jul 27 with 7069 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:38 - Jul 27 by DaleiLama

Hubby’s former business interest in Supreme-O-Constrution seemed to have ended when this company was incorporated.

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:46 - Jul 27 with 7058 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:42 - Jul 27 by 1907

How silly of her to not use her accounts address

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-live.ch.gov.uk/docs/S31YA

And the incorporation documents always lists the addresses given for all shareholders when a company is formed.

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:54 - Jul 27 with 6992 viewsDaleiLama

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:45 - Jul 27 by judd

Hubby’s former business interest in Supreme-O-Constrution seemed to have ended when this company was incorporated.

£1.1m (2006) pad in the country which the Google car couldn't get down to get street view of. Nice place for a walk though. Bit close to the A12 for my liking - pollution would play havoc with the asthma.

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:56 - Jul 27 with 6984 viewsRAFCBLUE

Well done Alexander Jarvis and all at Blackbridge Sports.

The indiscretions of that man are UNBELIEVABLE.

[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 22:56]

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 00:38 - Jul 28 with 6756 viewsSandyman

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 21:09 - Jul 27 by kel

Five - Is that a Nap Hand - or even a NAPPY hand?

You'd have to have a BRASS neck to be so bold...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024