Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) 20:39 - Jul 27 with 21960 viewsRAFCBLUE

Part of the EFL test of those investing into clubs is know who you are dealing with.

Morton House (or to give it its full name MORTON HOUSE MGT AND FIRST FORM CONSTRUCTION LTD) is the Company that the Trust were told is the investment vehicle buying the club.

That's the one that the EFL are going to cast their beady eye over.

As I've been boring you with throughout this close season, there is a LOT of information about people in the public domain if you look.

So WHO OWNS MORTON HOUSE? That's the big question.

Well lets start with the easy bit - Morton House has just £2 of share capital being 2 x £1 ordinary shares. To own it you need both the shares.

What does Morton House do? It provides payroll services to the construction sector and has a website that can be found here:
https://www.mortonhousecs.com/

Here's the first problem:
This website's news section hasn't been updated since 3 January 2021:
https://www.mortonhousecs.com/news/

Sound odd for such a busy payroll services company? I'd be inclined to agree there.

What does it do?
https://www.mortonhousecs.com/about-us/

It offers PAYE - but only has 2 employees.
It offers Limited Company payroll - now caught by IR35
It then represents CIS contractors - but claims it is a fully compliant PAYE umbrella company

It makes ZERO sense.

BUT DOES DARRELL ROSE OWN IT?

No.

The law changes in 2016 about disclosures at Companies House. Before that it was requirement every year to have a full list of shareholders disclosed. After 2016 it became updates only. The 2016 position is always very helpful to see who owned it then and to then trace the subsequent changes to.

Starting in August 2016:
There were two shareholders ANA SACCO and DARREN SACCO

On 30th April 2019, both of those shares were transferred to
(you've guessed it)
DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL

There have been no shareholder changes since to 30 June 2021

Darrell Rose owns nothing of Morton House. Zero, zip, nada.

He owns less of Morton House that he is claiming to own of Dale.

I sense another cock-up by Jarvis if he has been floating to the EFL that Darrell Rose can signoff on this Company. DARRELL ROSE IS NOT THE OWNER!!!

What does our glamorous granny Denise have an interest in football - nothing that I can see. Does she even know where Rochdale is? Can she play left back?

The EFL should summon the glamorous granny Denise to see them. She is the mastermind behind this hostile takeover.

Not Rose, not Curran, not Jarvis.

DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL.

Remember she is the lady that lost her house following the trial of a convicted drugs dealer reported in the Sunday Telegraph in 2012.

Why Darrell Rose could think he might owns Morton House is beyond me.

Here is the Companies House data in the public domain:
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03779852/fili

Perhaps Puggles and Jingles can explain!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 08:15 - Jul 28 with 4890 viewsNorthernDale

So it would seem that Mr Curran has not got the money to buy the club and would have to borrow the money to pay for the shares, which is interesting when you look at his friend Mr Manley

The Insolvency Service
Published
19 December 2018

Paul James Manley (63), from Wembley, North-West London, was disqualified for 12 years on 11 December 2018 and his ban is effective from 1 January 2019.

Incorporated in 1994, County West Commercial Services Ltd was an accountancy firm based in Hammersmith. On 11 December 2018, the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy accepted a disqualification undertaking from Paul James Manley, after he did not dispute that he caused County West Commercial Services to be a knowing party to the carrying on of a client’s business with the intent to defraud creditors. His ban is effective from 1 January 2019 and lasts for 12 years. Buy the way, the figure was around £1.65 million.

Mr Curran former appointment with the said mentioned construction and from which he resigned has a director for reasons mentioned by others. This is the latest details for Supreme-O-Construction, Case number 1 – Creditors voluntary liquidation, Commencement of winding up, 28 May 2021.

Also if you type in Mrs Curran fashion business address (see companies house) it comes up on google as a terrace house in Chingford, London and seemed to have been established in February 2021.

They are sounding more like Steve Dale with every passing day and certainly not the people who should not be near any business, never mind the Dale and this raises the questions. Why would they want to buy Rochdale AFC and how can they afford to buy the club at £6 a share, never mind £10 as been quoted.
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:27 - Jul 28 with 4732 viewsDaleiLama

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 08:15 - Jul 28 by NorthernDale

So it would seem that Mr Curran has not got the money to buy the club and would have to borrow the money to pay for the shares, which is interesting when you look at his friend Mr Manley

The Insolvency Service
Published
19 December 2018

Paul James Manley (63), from Wembley, North-West London, was disqualified for 12 years on 11 December 2018 and his ban is effective from 1 January 2019.

Incorporated in 1994, County West Commercial Services Ltd was an accountancy firm based in Hammersmith. On 11 December 2018, the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy accepted a disqualification undertaking from Paul James Manley, after he did not dispute that he caused County West Commercial Services to be a knowing party to the carrying on of a client’s business with the intent to defraud creditors. His ban is effective from 1 January 2019 and lasts for 12 years. Buy the way, the figure was around £1.65 million.

Mr Curran former appointment with the said mentioned construction and from which he resigned has a director for reasons mentioned by others. This is the latest details for Supreme-O-Construction, Case number 1 – Creditors voluntary liquidation, Commencement of winding up, 28 May 2021.

Also if you type in Mrs Curran fashion business address (see companies house) it comes up on google as a terrace house in Chingford, London and seemed to have been established in February 2021.

They are sounding more like Steve Dale with every passing day and certainly not the people who should not be near any business, never mind the Dale and this raises the questions. Why would they want to buy Rochdale AFC and how can they afford to buy the club at £6 a share, never mind £10 as been quoted.

"If you type in Mrs Curran fashion business address (see companies house) it comes up on google as a terrace house in Chingford, London"

Guessing that's her business partner's home? To be fair, you don't need a West End address if you are selling "frocks in a box" from home. The pictures on the "boutique" website look like they could have been shot in an Essex garden on a nice day (clothes drier and football in the background in one) whilst the bikini shots could have been taken on holiday (or an open prison)?

It certainly seems very fair to ask how £5 million pounds might be raised between the principal actors in this piece to buy a football club in the North of England, but more importantly, why? I wonder if the Currans have invested in winter coats for Jingles and Puggles?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 10:59 - Jul 28 with 4533 viewsboromat

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 22:20 - Jul 27 by RAFCBLUE

Whilst Andy Curran's personal footprint is tiny he's human and so does use the internet. It's 2021 after all; we all have a phone, we all use the world wide web.

Curran is a great supporter of his wife who has her own clothing line:

https://rosekateboutique.com/

Should Curran start a proper involvement with Dale, then 442Dale is going to have a rival for kit design..... I'm not sure if 442Dale has ever use the words "Dior inspired" to describe a football kit!

Curran must be cursing Alex Jarvis for all these data leaks. Blackbridge Sports have more holes then a Trotman and Balkenstein back 4!

And he must be also be cursing Bottomley for conning him at that Swindon home game in April that it would be really easy to do a takeover at Dale, but then who isn't cursing Bottomley right now.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2021 22:27]

Small clothing boutiques like that one hardly make any money and definitely not at those prices.

My mate had his own clothing range at one point (although clothing was made in the UK) he had to charge over £100 for a shirt to make any money. And obviously building up a following of people willing to spend that on a small brand is very difficult. Looks like another part of the 'lifestyle' (ie another con)

Poll: What are we more excited for?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 10:59 - Jul 28 with 4529 viewsD_Alien

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 08:15 - Jul 28 by NorthernDale

The Insolvency Service
Published
19 December 2018

My mother ran a clothes line from a terraced house too

It stretched right across the back yard

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:05 - Jul 28 with 4204 viewsPeaky

Amazing work again. Don’t mess with dale fans. Smartest, most passionate fans in all the leagues. Keep up the good work all
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 07:34 - Jul 29 with 3876 viewsjudd

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03779852/fili

As of yesterday, Mr Rose became the person of significant control.

What a business, though.

July 2019 had current assets of £16,254 and liabilities of £4,286, and 12 months later assets of £4,165,665 and liabilities of £4,002,537.

£4m cash in bank in 12 months and owing a similar amount.

I wonder what the current position is, with the above all happening before Mr Rose became a director, but after the lovely Denise came on board?

Poll: What is it to be then?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:12 - Jul 29 with 3743 viewsIOMDale

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 07:34 - Jul 29 by judd

What a business, though.

July 2019 had current assets of £16,254 and liabilities of £4,286, and 12 months later assets of £4,165,665 and liabilities of £4,002,537.

I wonder what the current position is, with the above all happening before Mr Rose became a director, but after the lovely Denise came on board?

It's almost like somebody was reading this messageboard and highlighted RAFCBLUE's summery to somebody connected with Mr Rose.

Coincidence?

UTDNFS

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:22 - Jul 29 with 3712 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:12 - Jul 29 by IOMDale

It's almost like somebody was reading this messageboard and highlighted RAFCBLUE's summery to somebody connected with Mr Rose.

Coincidence?

It is strange how these documents are dated 1st May yet only filed yesterday.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:22 - Jul 29 with 3708 viewsNorthernDale

So basically he is worth just he is worth basically £160,000 if you take the liabilities from the assets. The information poses the questions how did he make £4 million in a year and how can he afford to pay up to £ 4 million for the Dale and the crucial question, why would he want to buy the club?
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:28 - Jul 29 with 3687 viewsIOMDale

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:22 - Jul 29 by judd

It is strange how these documents are dated 1st May yet only filed yesterday.

Blame it on poor communication.

I'm sure they'll promise to do better.

UTDNFS

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:28 - Jul 29 with 3683 viewsjacko_dale

I see Rose managed to spell his own name wrong upon his appointment as a director back in May.

Not the sharpest tools in the box, are they?
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:29 - Jul 29 with 3674 views_Windydale

I'm not a business person and just getting my head round types of practice.

If I now have two business after purchasing majority shares in rochdale club plc. This is now my 2nd business and I'm now the majority shareholder.

I have 5 million in original business bank. But this money has been created from a loan and to pay paid back after a year. Its showing to be paid back in the annual financial report.

. Can I move that 5 million money loaned to another of my business and loan the 2nd business? Say Rochdale AFC plc passing on the debt? Potentially using my 2nd business to pay it off by selling things like players?

Sorry if sounds simple and not football related.
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:41 - Jul 29 with 3626 viewsDaleiLama

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 07:34 - Jul 29 by judd

What a business, though.

I came to exactly the same conclusion Judd.

Cash in bank '16 = ~£20k with net assets of £63

Cash in bank '17 = ~£30k with net assets of £213

Current assets '18 = ~£22k with net assets of ~£14k

Current assets '19 = ~£16k with net assets of ~£12k

Current assets '20 = £4.165M with net assets of ~£122k

Unless you were making PPE, that's a hell of a boost in current assets in the middle of a global pandemic. Creditors of £4m (using the above assumption) would suggest the raw materials to make PPE were quite expensive and they got very good payment terms.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 9:42]

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:54 - Jul 29 with 3591 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:12 - Jul 29 by IOMDale

Coincidence?

Good morning folks.

What a suprising development from Morton House and such interesting timing

Here's the good news.

I suspect that the EFL will have lulled Jarvis / Rose / Curran into a meeting I suspect based on their bullishness to "test" their credibility under the Owners and Directors test rules and their claims.

Post bury's failure and the Bird and Bird review into EFL governance there are now proper tests to do and the EFL share information with other statutory agencies - like HMRC and Companies House - to ensure that they are not misled.

Before that meeting the EFL under Nick Craig and the relevant teams there will have done that trawl and realised that DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL is the owner of Morton House but that Jarvis / Rose / Curran are the ones coming to talk to the EFL about change of control

Two of the three of those people who are trying to buy the club (Alex Jarvis / Andy Curran) are nothing to do with the transaction in the eyes of the corporate records or the EFL rules!

But the EFL will have met with them to hear them and to see who they are. It is better to give someone an audience rather than let them lurk in the shadows.

Then I outline on Tuesday evening that Companies House shows the test isn't being complied with at all.

If you actually read and follow the rules then DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL should be the one going to see the EFL as owner and person of significant control at Companies House. This lady was not mentioned by previous Trust statements so I assume they have never heard of her.

The EFL having seen Jarvis / Curran / Rose now smell a rat. They ask about DENISE COURTNELL and who she is, maybe even if she likes football.

Its a leading question as they know that there is no way Jarvis / Curran / Rose can pass the tests of as they don't own Morton House!

Jarvis / Curran / Rose (or those working for them) read this messageboard and hey presto - magically the facts were updated yesterday - so that Rose is the owner and person of significant control from 1 May.

Here's their next problem.

The EFL test says this:

3.1 If any Person proposes to acquire Control of a Club:

(a) the Club and/or the Person shall, as far in advance of the acquisition of Control as reasonably possible and in any event no later than 10 Normal Working Days prior to the date on which it is anticipated that such acquisition of Control will take place:

(i) submit to the League a duly completed Declaration in respect of each Person who will become a Relevant person upon the proposed acquisition of Control; and

(ii) submit to the League up to date Future Financial Information (as defined in Regulation 16) prepared to take into account the consequences of the change of Control on the Club’s future financial position

We are now on the 29th July so that process now starts again.

The year end of Morton House is 31st July - so they'll be able to provide the EFL and the Club with its management accounts and bank statements to confirm how much money it REALLY has at 31st July 2021.

Then the EFL will have another look at it; as will the club.

Worth noting that we have not heard anything at all from the club or the Trust that share transfers have actually been received.

You would think if you have control - you'd be able to prove it.

I feel sorry for the Board as this will not be resolved now before the season starts or possibly before the transfer window closes.

Smells fishier than a Tuesday night away game in Grimsby.

However it is great that the more and more in the public domain though on these previously unknown people which can only be a good thing for the club, the EFL and those providing scrutiny.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 11:12 - Jul 29 with 3398 viewsDaleiLama

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:54 - Jul 29 by RAFCBLUE

Good morning folks.

Here's the good news.

I suspect that the EFL will have lulled Jarvis / Rose / Curran into a meeting I suspect based on their bullishness to "test" their credibility under the Owners and Directors test rules and their claims.

Post bury's failure and the Bird and Bird review into EFL governance there are now proper tests to do and the EFL share information with other statutory agencies - like HMRC and Companies House - to ensure that they are not misled.

Before that meeting the EFL under Nick Craig and the relevant teams there will have done that trawl and realised that DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL is the owner of Morton House but that Jarvis / Rose / Curran are the ones coming to talk to the EFL about change of control

Two of the three of those people who are trying to buy the club (Alex Jarvis / Andy Curran) are nothing to do with the transaction in the eyes of the corporate records or the EFL rules!

But the EFL will have met with them to hear them and to see who they are. It is better to give someone an audience rather than let them lurk in the shadows.

Then I outline on Tuesday evening that Companies House shows the test isn't being complied with at all.

If you actually read and follow the rules then DENISE VALARIE COURTNELL should be the one going to see the EFL as owner and person of significant control at Companies House. This lady was not mentioned by previous Trust statements so I assume they have never heard of her.

The EFL having seen Jarvis / Curran / Rose now smell a rat. They ask about DENISE COURTNELL and who she is, maybe even if she likes football.

Its a leading question as they know that there is no way Jarvis / Curran / Rose can pass the tests of as they don't own Morton House!

Jarvis / Curran / Rose (or those working for them) read this messageboard and hey presto - magically the facts were updated yesterday - so that Rose is the owner and person of significant control from 1 May.

The EFL test says this:

(a) the Club and/or the Person shall, as far in advance of the acquisition of Control as reasonably possible and in any event no later than 10 Normal Working Days prior to the date on which it is anticipated that such acquisition of Control will take place:

(i) submit to the League a duly completed Declaration in respect of each Person who will become a Relevant person upon the proposed acquisition of Control; and

(ii) submit to the League up to date Future Financial Information (as defined in Regulation 16) prepared to take into account the consequences of the change of Control on the Club’s future financial position

The year end of Morton House is 31st July - so they'll be able to provide the EFL and the Club with its management accounts and bank statements to confirm how much money it REALLY has at 31st July 2021.

Worth noting that we have not heard anything at all from the club or the Trust that share transfers have actually been received.

I feel sorry for the Board as this will not be resolved now before the season starts or possibly before the transfer window closes.

However it is great that the more and more in the public domain though on these previously unknown people which can only be a good thing for the club, the EFL and those providing scrutiny.

It looks like Denise Valerie Courtnell still has 49% ownership of Morton House, so if she's fit enough to travel, presumably the EFL would want to talk to her too if she were thinking of being part of any hostile takeover?

Looks like she's still very busy - on March 20th, 2020, appointed to no less than 6 companies as a PSC according to this?

https://reportlet.co.uk/psc/-LKR8QGQXe5iSsV38CCkxqDaNag/ms-denise-valarie-courtn

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/0abr7iTW-k5v

She doesn't appear to have stuck at most of them ........ possibly winding down her career so part owning a football club might be a step too far at this stage in her life?

Interesting registered address for most of them:

https://www.companiesmadesimple.com/blog/registered-office/20-22-wenlock-road-re

Anonymity assured. Almost.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 11:14]

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 13:13 - Jul 29 with 3214 viewsD_Alien

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 09:54 - Jul 29 by RAFCBLUE

Good morning folks.

Here's the good news.

The EFL test says this:

Your point about timescale for this saga probably continuing beyond the transfer window is something we'll all have to brace ourselves for

If the HRT (Hostile Rochdale Takeover, not a reference to the lovely Denise) group have put all their business and nihilistic lifestyle eggs in the Dale basket, only an announcement by the EFL will seemingly shift them (or other relevant authority...)

So i have a question: if someone fails the EFL fit & proper persons test, is that decision an indefinite one which bars any further attempt to procure a majority shareholding in a football league club, or is there anything in the EFL regulations after which such persons are allowed to make further attempts?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:49 - Jul 29 with 3019 viewsD_Alien

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 13:13 - Jul 29 by D_Alien

Your point about timescale for this saga probably continuing beyond the transfer window is something we'll all have to brace ourselves for

If the HRT (Hostile Rochdale Takeover, not a reference to the lovely Denise) group have put all their business and nihilistic lifestyle eggs in the Dale basket, only an announcement by the EFL will seemingly shift them (or other relevant authority...)

So i have a question: if someone fails the EFL fit & proper persons test, is that decision an indefinite one which bars any further attempt to procure a majority shareholding in a football league club, or is there anything in the EFL regulations after which such persons are allowed to make further attempts?

Just to answer my own question, according to the EFL's fit and proper person regulations:

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/appendix-3---owners-

it would appear that there is no limitation on an individual making further attempts to acquire control of a football league club, having been found ineligible at one point but providing they no longer have a Disqualifying Condition (as defined in the regs) attached to them

I find it incredible there isn't at least some provision in the regs to put a minimum timescale on any further attempt to acquire control

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:53 - Jul 29 with 3009 viewsDaleiLama

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:49 - Jul 29 by D_Alien

Just to answer my own question, according to the EFL's fit and proper person regulations:

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/appendix-3---owners-

it would appear that there is no limitation on an individual making further attempts to acquire control of a football league club, having been found ineligible at one point but providing they no longer have a Disqualifying Condition (as defined in the regs) attached to them

I find it incredible there isn't at least some provision in the regs to put a minimum timescale on any further attempt to acquire control

Playing Devil's advocate ....... if either of them won the Euromillions? I know

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:57 - Jul 29 with 2981 viewsNorthernDale

I wonder if they realise that the fan's don't want them the Dale or is their desire to own, milk us dry and destroy us approach makes them deaf to the fans dislike and comments.
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 15:34 - Jul 29 with 2887 viewsrafc1977

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:57 - Jul 29 by NorthernDale

I wonder if they realise that the fan's don't want them the Dale or is their desire to own, milk us dry and destroy us approach makes them deaf to the fans dislike and comments.

two names....Mr Stewart Day & Mr Steve Dale!

I imagine the HRT group and Bottomley wont give a rats arse about what becomes of us after the noses are taken out of the trough and they've had their bellyfulls of cash
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 15:38 - Jul 29 with 2858 viewsbluevein64

Like many other Dale Fans I've been following the hostile takeover saga with baited breath, I must admit that at times has been way over my head however, I want to take this oppertuity to offer my gratitude to the special Dale Fans such as Dele, Judd and especially our very own Gumshoe RAFCBLUE and all the others whom have worked their socks off in exposing these Shy Talks !
Please excuse my ignorance - was it Rose, Curran el at whom were the anonymous investors whom Bottomley and Rawlinson etc were attempting to bring in and quite likely lead the Club into the abyss ?
MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 15:45 - Jul 29 with 2808 viewsSuddenLad

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 15:34 - Jul 29 by rafc1977

two names....Mr Stewart Day & Mr Steve Dale!

I imagine the HRT group and Bottomley wont give a rats arse about what becomes of us after the noses are taken out of the trough and they've had their bellyfulls of cash

Bottomley didn't give a rats arse about this club when he was lawfully employed here, but somehow managed to get himself a £100k salary. Contemptible sh1te and apparently keeping good company. Karma needs to mark it as urgent.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 20:49 - Jul 29 with 2447 viewsTomRAFC

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 15:45 - Jul 29 by SuddenLad

Bottomley didn't give a rats arse about this club when he was lawfully employed here, but somehow managed to get himself a £100k salary. Contemptible sh1te and apparently keeping good company. Karma needs to mark it as urgent.

Nor when he handed shares to a snake to get them on the board just before the EGM. Whatever became of the other individual who enabled a family member to access that confidential EGM? I'm sure they won't be forgotten. When the sharks are gone and, hopefully, some of the American's/Kilpatrick's shares have been secured that is.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 21:21 - Jul 29 with 2369 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 14:49 - Jul 29 by D_Alien

Hi DA - hope all is well.

I mentioned this last night - about how the EFL set the traps for the buyers now under the new rules to properly test them.

This is the one that I suspect Darrell Rose, Andrew Curran and Jarvis will fall foul of:

(e) in relation to the assessment of their compliance with this Appendix 3 (and/or any similar or equivalent rules of the Premier League and/or Football Association) at any time, they were found to have:

(i) failed to provide all relevant information (including, without limitation, information relating to any other individual who would qualify as a Relevant Person but has not been disclosed, including where they are acting as a proxy, agent or nominee for another Person); or

(ii) provided false, misleading or inaccurate information,[i/]

If Rose / Curran / Jarvis have been to see the FA and claimed he was the owner of Morton House - which magically has now changed after postings on this here messageboard then that's a breach right there.

You take the owners test - well you have to be an owner of something!

Darrell Rose has done really well for himself by not really owning things but controlling them.

The problem when you try to buy or get involved in any football club is hat you have a sudden national profile. Ask those two American actors who bought Wrexham!

MORTON HOUSE / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 1) on 16:26 - Jul 30 with 2014 viewsRAFCBLUE

Here are some other good facts about Morton House.

1) All umbrella companies should be registered with HMRC under the money laundering supervision rules as " payroll agents that provide accountancy services and/or tax advice".

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/money-laundering-regulations-accountancy-service-pro

Morton House are not registered.

2) FCSA membership
https://www.fcsa.org.uk/members/

The Directory of Members is a comprehensive listing of FCSA Accredited Members; umbrella employers, limited company advisors, and self-employed and CIS contractor providers, that have been tested for compliance with the FCSA Codes.

You can search by company name or by accredited service when looking for a professional employment services provider for your contractor workforce. To ensure that your supply chain is robust as it can be, check they’re an FCSA Accredited Member.

Morton House are not accredited.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024