Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction League 2021-22 12:55 - Jul 31 with 2256 viewsD_Dale

Might there be one?
Prediction League 2021-22 on 20:07 - Jul 31 with 2147 viewsblackdogblue

The Trust did a great job of a Euro one..

Not sure how much it takes to maintain but that Software was really good & not sure if it can be adapted?

Don’t give a certain person chance for revenge
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 20:08]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Prediction League 2021-22 on 21:28 - Jul 31 with 2103 viewsncfc_chalky

Prediction League 2021-22 on 20:07 - Jul 31 by blackdogblue

The Trust did a great job of a Euro one..

Not sure how much it takes to maintain but that Software was really good & not sure if it can be adapted?

Don’t give a certain person chance for revenge
[Post edited 31 Jul 2021 20:08]

Not for me just yet BD,I'm still taking medication and counseling for the Euro loss in extra time,I will be fine by the time that the World Cup comes though 😜

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Prediction League 2021-22 on 22:04 - Jul 31 with 2066 viewsD_Alien

Prediction League 2021-22 on 21:28 - Jul 31 by ncfc_chalky

Not for me just yet BD,I'm still taking medication and counseling for the Euro loss in extra time,I will be fine by the time that the World Cup comes though 😜

You'll need to be careful chalky, a lot of people suffer from Qatar in winter too

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Prediction League 2021-22 on 07:56 - Aug 1 with 1949 viewsfrenzied

if u mean the one on this forum ive already done mine for the first 3 or 4 games
Prediction League 2021-22 on 17:42 - Aug 1 with 1831 viewsChaffRAFC

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/prediction-league/

This is the one that is always on the site.

Macro used to do the other one so if someone else fancies setting it up in his absence, be my guest.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Prediction League 2021-22 on 10:27 - Aug 2 with 1692 viewsncfc_chalky

Wanna go head to head again BD,not here but on another forum? I'm hungry to put you in your place 😏

Prediction League 2021-22 on 10:29 - Aug 2 with 1690 viewsIOMDale

Prediction League 2021-22 on 17:42 - Aug 1 by ChaffRAFC

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/prediction-league/

This is the one that is always on the site.

Macro used to do the other one so if someone else fancies setting it up in his absence, be my guest.

Did we ever find out if Macro is ok?

UTDNFS

Prediction League 2021-22 on 13:42 - Aug 3 with 1564 viewsncfc_chalky

Prediction League 2021-22 on 10:27 - Aug 2 by ncfc_chalky

Wanna go head to head again BD,not here but on another forum? I'm hungry to put you in your place 😏

You scared bd knowing that I threw the Euros away rather than you winning down to skill

Login to get fewer ads

Prediction League 2021-22 on 14:07 - Aug 3 with 1533 viewsD_Dale

The lamented Macro selected 5 matches each Saturday (I'mnot sure of the basis of his choices, which were usually from the Premiership, Championship, L1, L2 and Conference leagues). Winning forecasts got one point, the exacts score three points, as I recall.

Dale's matches never featured, so there were none of the stresses involved in predicting your own team.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2021 23:05]
Prediction League 2021-22 on 19:20 - Aug 3 with 1470 viewsblackdogblue

Prediction League 2021-22 on 13:42 - Aug 3 by ncfc_chalky

You scared bd knowing that I threw the Euros away rather than you winning down to skill

Game on Chalky… you know deep down I will win… I was in the Premiership whilst you were dumped in the Championship in Macros last one & then there is the Euros

Technically it will be 3-0 when I thrash you in the other one & not joining their trust

Have registered from the PM link… game on 😀

Prediction League 2021-22 on 19:43 - Aug 3 with 1449 viewsncfc_chalky

Prediction League 2021-22 on 19:20 - Aug 3 by blackdogblue

Game on Chalky… you know deep down I will win… I was in the Premiership whilst you were dumped in the Championship in Macros last one & then there is the Euros

Technically it will be 3-0 when I thrash you in the other one & not joining their trust

Have registered from the PM link… game on 😀

Even their own supporters don't trust their Trust so no problem there but we will have to sort out a financial forfeit for the loser

Macros comp i went AWOL from forums as I sometimes do so I missed a good eight games but not this time,the Euros I made the error of playing with you like a cat with a mouse but it came back to bite me so this time I'm going in for the kill,I'm going to humiliate you and then brag about on here bd.... But I'm looking forward in taking you on

Prediction League 2021-22 on 20:45 - Aug 3 with 1416 viewsblackdogblue

Prediction League 2021-22 on 19:43 - Aug 3 by ncfc_chalky

Even their own supporters don't trust their Trust so no problem there but we will have to sort out a financial forfeit for the loser

Macros comp i went AWOL from forums as I sometimes do so I missed a good eight games but not this time,the Euros I made the error of playing with you like a cat with a mouse but it came back to bite me so this time I'm going in for the kill,I'm going to humiliate you and then brag about on here bd.... But I'm looking forward in taking you on

Or…. Do I take up the challenge & run the prediction league on here so it’s all open 🤔??

Prediction League 2021-22 on 20:54 - Aug 3 with 1408 viewsncfc_chalky

Prediction League 2021-22 on 20:45 - Aug 3 by blackdogblue

Or…. Do I take up the challenge & run the prediction league on here so it’s all open 🤔??

The challenge is on the other forum,neither of us are in control of the points awarded

Prediction League 2021-22 on 21:09 - Aug 3 with 1391 viewsblackdogblue

Prediction League 2021-22 on 20:54 - Aug 3 by ncfc_chalky

The challenge is on the other forum,neither of us are in control of the points awarded

Let’s see what the poll returns by Thursday if no takers then won’t bother & still up for a chance to drum u twice 😀

Prediction League 2021-22 on 21:20 - Aug 3 with 1378 viewsncfc_chalky

Prediction League 2021-22 on 21:09 - Aug 3 by blackdogblue

Let’s see what the poll returns by Thursday if no takers then won’t bother & still up for a chance to drum u twice 😀

I can see the beads of sweat on your forehead and the panic in your eyes already bd

Prediction League 2021-22 on 22:40 - Aug 3 with 1340 viewsgriff

Don’t worry BD, Chalky has a terrible habit of taking an early lead in the competition in question then going missing for a couple of weeks, then bombing very badly. He’s promised that he’ll try harder this time but who knows? Game on.
Prediction League 2021-22 on 23:38 - Aug 3 with 1283 viewsncfc_chalky

Prediction League 2021-22 on 22:40 - Aug 3 by griff

Don’t worry BD, Chalky has a terrible habit of taking an early lead in the competition in question then going missing for a couple of weeks, then bombing very badly. He’s promised that he’ll try harder this time but who knows? Game on.

I'm gonna do my best to last the course this year Griff as there's no way that I'm letting me get one over me twice..

Erm,are you open to the offer of a brown envelope coming your way if it looks like I'm losing (taps nose 😉)

Prediction League 2021-22 on 23:41 - Aug 3 with 1281 viewsSandyman

Prediction League 2021-22 on 23:38 - Aug 3 by ncfc_chalky

I'm gonna do my best to last the course this year Griff as there's no way that I'm letting me get one over me twice..

Erm,are you open to the offer of a brown envelope coming your way if it looks like I'm losing (taps nose 😉)

Hang on Chalky, you're one of the good guys, don't turn all David Bottomley on us
Prediction League 2021-22 on 07:51 - Aug 4 with 1243 viewsgriff

Prediction League 2021-22 on 23:38 - Aug 3 by ncfc_chalky

As I keep telling you Chalky, no.

Unfortunately I now have a large stock of brown envelopes, any offers?
Prediction League 2021-22 on 09:05 - Aug 4 with 1211 viewsncfc_chalky

Prediction League 2021-22 on 23:41 - Aug 3 by Sandyman

Hang on Chalky, you're one of the good guys, don't turn all David Bottomley on us

You can take the boy out of Notts County....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024