Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) 21:47 - Aug 3 with 6841 viewsRAFCBLUE

You put your left arm in
Your left arm out
In, out, in, out
You shake it all about
You do the hokey cokey
And you turn around
That's what it's all about

Owning a business is a big choice. Getting your hands on the share certificates of a company are often the keys to a bright future, a financial security not afforded to many and a way to build something long lasting.

I thought it might be interesting to share the changes in ownership of Darrell Rose's companies - Rose & Co Developments Limited (registered company number: 09360092) and LKC Motors Limited (registered company number: 07639075)

As always - all in the public domain:
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09280532
https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07639075

Like any good drama - lets introduce all the characters.

Darrell Rose - family father and head of the clan
Deborah Rose - loyal wife and dutiful mother
Lynsdey Dixon - daughter and now married
Dean Dixon - son-in-law, married into the Rose clan
Kelly-Anne Parkes - daughter and now married
Thomas Parkes - son-in-law, married into the Rose clan

Here is how Rose & Co shares have changed hands over the last six and a half years:

- The company was founded by Darrell Rose, Dean Dixon and Thomas Parkes who held 60%, 30% and 10% of the share capital on incorporation on 18 December 2014.
- On 16 June 2016, Darrell Rose sold a 30% stake in the company to his wife Deborah Rose
- On 18 September 2016, Thomas Parkes transferred 10% stake in the company to his wife Kelly-Ann Parkes and ceased to be a shareholder.
- On 14 January 2017, Darrell Rose sold a 5% stake in the company to his daughter Lyndsey Dixon
- On 14 January 2017, Deborah Rose sold a 5% stake in the company to his daughter Lyndsey Dixon
- On 30 December 2019, Darrell Rose sold a 10% stake in the company to his son-in-law Dean Dixon and a 5% stake in the company to his daughter Lynsey Dixon
- On 30 December 2019, Deborah Rose sold a 25% stake in the company to her daughter Lynsey Dixon.
- On 1 April 2021, Kelly Anne-Parks sold a 10% stake in the company to Darrell Rose
- On 1 April 2021, Dean Dixon sold a 5% stake in the company to Darrell Rose
- On 1 April 2021, Dean Dixon sold a 10% stake in the company to Deborah Rose
- On 1 April 2021, Lynsey Dixon sold a 15% stake in the company to Deborah Rose
- At the date of this post the four shareholders are therefore Darrell Rose, Deborah Rose, Dean Dixon and Lynsey Dixon. All own a 25% shareholding

Here is how Rose & Co shares have changed hands over the last ten years:
- The company was founded by Darrell Rose and Thomas Parkes who each held 50% of the share capital on incorporation in 2011.
- In 2013, Thomas Parkes sold a 20% stake in the company to Deborah Rose
- In 2013, Darrell Rose sold a 15% stake in the company to Deborah Rose
- On 1 March 2015, Darrell Rose sold a 2% stake in the company to Kelly-Anne Parkes
- On 1 March 2015, Deborah Rose sold a 3% stake in the company to Kelly-Anne Parkes
- On 1 March 2021, Darrell Rose sold an 8% stake in the company to Kelly-Anne Parkes
- On 1 March 2021, Deborah Rose sold a 7% stake in the company to Kelly-Anne Parkes
- On 1 March 2021, Thomas Parkes sold a 5% stake in the company to Kelly-Anne Parkes
- At the date of this post the four shareholders are therefore Darrell Rose, Deborah Rose, Thomas Parkes and Kelly-Anne Parkes All own a 25% shareholding

Why would you do this? All of that paperwork to just transfer shares around and around the same six people in the family?

Well anyone would think looking into this - as the EFL will be - that Darrell doesn't actually want to be seen to own anything.

The total net assets of both companies is just £1.8m and that net worth is shared between six people!

The good thing about this crude tactic is that the Companies House filings make you say what you have done. And that allows us to all ask WHY?!

Let us not forget Darrell's son Oliver Rose who it has been discovered works for John Radford the Mansfield owner at One Call Insurance.

More coming folks, this series has more episodes than a Netflix hit....

ALTOGETHER NOW:

Woah, the hokey cokey
Woah, the hokey cokey
Woah, the hokey cokey
Knees bent
Arms stretched
Ra-ra-ra

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 21:53 - Aug 3 with 5565 viewsjudd

What's bent?

Thomas was just 29, it would seem, when he introduced a c £70k loan into LKC Motors Ltd.

Rare, I suppose, for a 29 year old to have that sort of cash to splash on a risky second hand car dealership.

Poll: What is it to be then?

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 22:37 - Aug 3 with 5454 viewsRAFCBLUE

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 21:53 - Aug 3 by judd

What's bent?

Thomas was just 29, it would seem, when he introduced a c £70k loan into LKC Motors Ltd.

Rare, I suppose, for a 29 year old to have that sort of cash to splash on a risky second hand car dealership.

I can extend that point a bit, judd.

Those two companies have had their directors put in a total of £3.6m of directors loans.

The businesses haven't been able to borrow that in the open market market but it has been put in by a combination of those six people.

Now, their dates of birth, which are at Companies House:

Darrell Rose - June 1964 - 57 years old
Deborah Rose - December 1963 - 57 years old
Lynsdey Dixon - August 1985 - 36 years old
Dean Dixon - October 1984 - 36 years old
Kelly-Anne Parkes - born October 1987 - 33 years old
Thomas Parkes - born July 1987 - 34 years old

Who has funded those two companies to the tune of £3.6m and on what grounds?

£3.6m is not chicken feed that you can just pump into a company if you are in your mid-30's.

The other question that needs asking is why keep all of these companies separate and clandestine when all the information is in the public domain?

And if they are so valuable why do you sit down every few months and swap the shareholdings around so that they are all owned by the same people but in a different order?

The more you look at this the smellier it gets.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 08:06 - Aug 4 with 5242 viewsNorthernDale

Would transferring shares in the manner they have, in that they seem to sell shares to a relative and then the relative sells some or all of the shares back allow them to reduce the tax payments and also avoid difficult questions on income sources. One question that needs answering is did the £3.6 million of loans come from one source, like 'One Call Insurance' for example, because how can the directors put in double the amount the companies are worth? It makes you wonder were the money as come from and detailed examination of income sources, in that it is not unusual for businesses to be used as a front for criminal activities. Something stinks with these people.

It is the same with the legendary Morton House Management, a company with something like two employees, not registered to pay VAT (I believe somebody as stated), who suddenly had an income of £4 million, but crucially liabilities of around the same amount. The question is where did the money come from and I may be cynical, but I would not be surprised that the company ends being dissolved with massive debts, which the directors are not liable for. It is no surprised that Mr Curran's associate, the accountant who was officially barred, if that is the correct term for 12 years for assisting in a business fraud.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 8:10]
THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 12:16 - Aug 4 with 5031 viewsjudd

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 22:37 - Aug 3 by RAFCBLUE

I can extend that point a bit, judd.

Those two companies have had their directors put in a total of £3.6m of directors loans.

The businesses haven't been able to borrow that in the open market market but it has been put in by a combination of those six people.

Now, their dates of birth, which are at Companies House:

Darrell Rose - June 1964 - 57 years old
Deborah Rose - December 1963 - 57 years old
Lynsdey Dixon - August 1985 - 36 years old
Dean Dixon - October 1984 - 36 years old
Kelly-Anne Parkes - born October 1987 - 33 years old
Thomas Parkes - born July 1987 - 34 years old

Who has funded those two companies to the tune of £3.6m and on what grounds?

£3.6m is not chicken feed that you can just pump into a company if you are in your mid-30's.

The other question that needs asking is why keep all of these companies separate and clandestine when all the information is in the public domain?

And if they are so valuable why do you sit down every few months and swap the shareholdings around so that they are all owned by the same people but in a different order?

The more you look at this the smellier it gets.

Another puzzle. These businesses are local, family-owned and asset-led. That's the DNA.

Now we see an association with a business 150 miles to the south, only one family member involved, in an industry with no assets beyond cash in bank and no direct experience of large payroll services.

No director loans apparent.

There is also c. £1.2m of "participating interest" in LKC Motors. A sleeping partner?

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 13:02 - Aug 4 with 4912 viewsboromat

With all the distractions of signings Part 4 came at the right time. Once again great work RAFCBLUE really enjoying these. And the more posts hopefully the more search hits.

#Darrell Rose
#Andy Curran
#Deborah Rose
#Lynsdey Dixon
#Dean Dixon
#Kelly-Anne Parkes
#Thomas Parkes

Poll: What are we more excited for?

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 14:06 - Aug 4 with 4810 viewsRAFCBLUE

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 12:16 - Aug 4 by judd

Another puzzle. These businesses are local, family-owned and asset-led. That's the DNA.

Now we see an association with a business 150 miles to the south, only one family member involved, in an industry with no assets beyond cash in bank and no direct experience of large payroll services.

No director loans apparent.

There is also c. £1.2m of "participating interest" in LKC Motors. A sleeping partner?

I think you may have just hit the nail on the head, judd.

Family.

What connects Andy Curran in Essex to Darrell Rose in Nottinghamshire?

Or more importantly who.

We know that Darrell Rose keeps his business dealings close - his wife, his sons and daughters and their spouses.

Difficult to find companies, shares kept in the family, keeping everything tight and clandestine. It works when you want to run a small local organisation but not if you want to go national.

Punters do not just rock up, open the bank account and splurge £10 a share on shares in a lower division football club without good reason.

Nor, if you are owed £3.6m as a family from two businesses, can you afford to splurge say £2m on shares so far - and all of your professional costs - unless you have serious, serious wealth.

To place that into context, in 2015 there were just 10,000 UK based people worth £20m.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/jan/21/ultra-high-net-worth-britain-ri

10,000 people. Out of 64 million.

And we are to believe that one of those small in number hard to find rich people wants to benevolently buy, from nowhere, a League 2 club.

Its discreditable as much to think this is genuinely about football as it is to think that Denise Valerie Courtnell is a 78 years old interested in running a payroll services company.

Looking at history, Denise Valarie Courtnell goes back a long way with a lady called Jean Green.

Jean is short for Jeanette Green - or Jeanette Pauline Green as Companies House likes to call her.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/Op0kWJl90Zfk

Born in 1947, Jeanette Green was the director of now failed Supreme-O-Construction Services Limited which is currently undergoing liquidation.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03936252/fili

The plot thickens....

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 14:31 - Aug 4 with 4760 viewsjudd

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 14:06 - Aug 4 by RAFCBLUE

Family.

Or more importantly who.

We know that Darrell Rose keeps his business dealings close - his wife, his sons and daughters and their spouses.

Difficult to find companies, shares kept in the family, keeping everything tight and clandestine. It works when you want to run a small local organisation but not if you want to go national.

Punters do not just rock up, open the bank account and splurge £10 a share on shares in a lower division football club without good reason.

Nor, if you are owed £3.6m as a family from two businesses, can you afford to splurge say £2m on shares so far - and all of your professional costs - unless you have serious, serious wealth.

To place that into context, in 2015 there were just 10,000 UK based people worth £20m.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/jan/21/ultra-high-net-worth-britain-ri

And we are to believe that one of those small in number hard to find rich people wants to benevolently buy, from nowhere, a League 2 club.

Its discreditable as much to think this is genuinely about football as it is to think that Denise Valerie Courtnell is a 78 years old interested in running a payroll services company.

Looking at history, Denise Valarie Courtnell goes back a long way with a lady called Jean Green.

Jean is short for Jeanette Green - or Jeanette Pauline Green as Companies House likes to call her.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/Op0kWJl90Zfk

Born in 1947, Jeanette Green was the director of now failed Supreme-O-Construction Services Limited which is currently undergoing liquidation.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03936252/fili

The plot thickens....

Of which Andy Curran was a person of significant control and temporarily company secretary and the time the registered address was the same as the accountancy firm ran by the disgraced Paul James Manley - County West.

Accounts filed to February 2013 list County West as the accountants having presented the accounts and also state Andrew Curran as person of significant control.

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 14:42 - Aug 4 with 4724 viewsTomRAFC

I'm sure, like a lot of people, I'm fascinated by all of this and I think I am following it. The whole world of shares and business dealings is a new one to me.

What exactly are the benefits of this swapping around of shares/repeatedly renaming companies etc. I understand that ill gotten money is often channeled through a more legitimate looking business to try and give it a clean trail incase any questions are asked, but the tactics of it all are beyond me.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Login to get fewer ads

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 14:59 - Aug 4 with 4683 viewsDaleiLama

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 14:42 - Aug 4 by TomRAFC

I'm sure, like a lot of people, I'm fascinated by all of this and I think I am following it. The whole world of shares and business dealings is a new one to me.

What exactly are the benefits of this swapping around of shares/repeatedly renaming companies etc. I understand that ill gotten money is often channeled through a more legitimate looking business to try and give it a clean trail incase any questions are asked, but the tactics of it all are beyond me.

Evasion. On multiple fronts. Sure RAFCBLUE will give a much more surgical answer, as he is our resident expert on this kind of corporate shenanigans.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 15:08 - Aug 4 with 4651 viewsSuddenLad

Whilst reading through the links provided by RAFCBLUE and Judd, I happened upon this name which 'popped up' under the heading 'mutual people' in connection with one of the companies mentioned.

I make no suggestion whatsoever that he has any involvement in the matters currently affecting Dale, but I post this to highlight the fact that this individual has been a Director of over 21,000 companies. How the hell is that permitted? Are/were ALL these companies serving a business purpose? The mind boggles.

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/people/13323474-mr-peter-anthony-valaitis

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 15:16 - Aug 4 with 4613 viewsBigKindo

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 15:08 - Aug 4 by SuddenLad

Whilst reading through the links provided by RAFCBLUE and Judd, I happened upon this name which 'popped up' under the heading 'mutual people' in connection with one of the companies mentioned.

I make no suggestion whatsoever that he has any involvement in the matters currently affecting Dale, but I post this to highlight the fact that this individual has been a Director of over 21,000 companies. How the hell is that permitted? Are/were ALL these companies serving a business purpose? The mind boggles.

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/people/13323474-mr-peter-anthony-valaitis

Company Formation Agent?
THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 15:18 - Aug 4 with 4611 viewsRAFCBLUE

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 14:42 - Aug 4 by TomRAFC

The only reason you would do it is so you can run and hide.

That hiding could be from HMRC the taxman, hide from your creditors, hide from statutory agencies - like the child support agency, the police etc.

It's a way of running your life in a way so that when the sh*t hits the fan you can point the finger elsewhere and say that "legally" it wasn't me running it.

Take Andrew Curran as an example:

1) He owns a house in Ingatestone, Essex CM4 that has a market value of circa £2m alongside his wife Kelly Curran (source: Land Registry records).
The property was bought in September 2006 and cost £1.1m.

2) He drives a Rolls Royce Cullinan registration 71AC which was brand new in October 2020. Roughly speaking £0.3m worth of car.

Those two assets alone have a worth of £2.3m

We know that Kelly Curran is the majority owner in a fashion chain Rose-Kate Limited which she runs alongside a lady called Maisie Bradley.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13198369

Rose-Kate is a new company, so worthless.

Andy Curran was the sole shareholder of Supreme-O-Construction Services Limited from 24th May 2007 to 22nd October 2018 when he sold it to a man called Mark Farrugia

In his ten years in charge of Supreme-O-Construction Services Limited it went from having a net worth of £51,776 in February 2007, to having a net worth in February 2018 of £31,037.

10 years of work and losing £20,739 in value and from that he has a £2m Essex mansion and a Rolls Royce!

This company, by the way, has no employees throughout his time owning it. Odd for construction as you usually need men and women to do some work to make a profit for you.

The company - as judd remarked - was embroiled in a scandal involving a corrupt accountant - which was doing the books of Supreme-O-Construction for a number of years.

The company was placed into liquidation on 17 June 2021, just as news of the hostile takeover bid was leaking out of Alexander Jarvis and David Bottomley.

Clearly the question that is to be asked is that has he paid every penny of tax on his wealth each year for the last ten years. Based on having those assets he must be 45% income tax payer and he must have had £1.1m sloshing around in 2006 as it was well before he became involved with Supreme-O-Construction Limited where he purchased the shares from Colin Green in 2007.

His company must have paid a lot of VAT too!

I am sure he has everything filed for when the EFL ask; you don't get to have those lovely assets in your name unless you have paid every penny of tax because if you haven't the authorities and their Unexplained Wealth Orders come along and seize it - and the burden of proof is if then on you to prove it is legally yours.

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 17:38 - Aug 5 with 4361 viewsDenise_V_Courtnell

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 14:06 - Aug 4 by RAFCBLUE

Family.

Or more importantly who.

The plot thickens....

Hello RAFCBLUE - you say I go back a long way with Jeanette Pauline Green... Do you know who Jean's daughter is? Lets see if you can answer that
THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 17:55 - Aug 5 with 4313 viewsjudd

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 17:38 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

Hello RAFCBLUE - you say I go back a long way with Jeanette Pauline Green... Do you know who Jean's daughter is? Lets see if you can answer that

Not Mrs Curran, is it?

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 18:14 - Aug 5 with 4245 viewsIOMDale

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 17:38 - Aug 5 by Denise_V_Courtnell

Dare I say it Denise, are you leaving us a breadcrumb trail of clues?

UTDNFS

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 10:44 - Aug 7 with 3909 viewsMarjorie_Plane

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/fa-probes-c
THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 11:42 - Aug 7 with 3807 viewsJames1980

Something to do with Supremo construction? https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/Op0kWJl90Zfk

Is that the same Andrew Curran on this list that doesn't know where Rochdale is? https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03936252/offi

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 12:08 - Aug 8 with 3561 viewsSandyman

The season has begun, but don't forget the malarkey going on in the background..

UP THE DALE AND WE'RE NOT FOR SALE
THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 18:40 - Aug 8 with 3405 viewsRAFCBLUE

You do go back with Jean Green a long way Denise, as you well know!

judd already let the cat out of the bag but Jean Green is the mother of a lady called Kelly Green.

A very common name, except that this particular Kelly Green married a guy called Andy Curran and now is known as Kelly Curran.

Kelly Curran is the majority owner of Rose-Kate Limited:

Does that help Denise?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2021 18:55]

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 18:50 - Aug 8 with 3392 viewsboromat

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 18:40 - Aug 8 by RAFCBLUE

judd already let the cat out of the bag but Jean Green is the mother of a lady called Kelly Green.

A very common name, except that this particular Kelly Green married a guy called Andy Curran and now is known as Kelly Curran.

Does that help Denise?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 14:35 - Aug 9 with 3101 viewsJames1980

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 18:40 - Aug 8 by RAFCBLUE

Does that help Denise?

@kellyrosecurran if you want to follow Andy's wife on Twitter
I reckon she is @kelly_r_curran on Insta but she has to approve followers.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 14:35]

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 14:53 - Aug 9 with 3055 viewsDaleiLama

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 14:35 - Aug 9 by James1980

@kellyrosecurran if you want to follow Andy's wife on Twitter
I reckon she is @kelly_r_curran on Insta but she has to approve followers.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 14:35]

Yes - she retweeted this on Taylor

Seems like TC and daddy aren't universally popular reading through the comments.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 15:00 - Aug 9 with 3041 viewsJames1980

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 14:53 - Aug 9 by DaleiLama

Seems like TC and daddy aren't universally popular reading through the comments.

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/hunters/little-hyde-lane/ingatestone/cm4-0hj/4

The sulubrious Curran residence

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 15:26 - Aug 9 with 2997 viewsJames1980

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 14:53 - Aug 9 by DaleiLama

The list of people young Taylor is following on Twitter makes interesting reading. They include a Maisie Bradley I'm assuming the same one that runs Rose-kate Ltd and a Mark Farrugia I presume the same one linked with Supremo Construction Services.

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 15:46 - Aug 9 with 2952 viewsfermin

THE ROSE HOKEY COKEY / Why Darrell Rose MUST fail the EFL owners test (part 4) on 15:00 - Aug 9 by James1980

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/hunters/little-hyde-lane/ingatestone/cm4-0hj/4

The sulubrious Curran residence

https://themovemarket.com/tools/propertyprices/hunters-little-hyde-lane-ingatest
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024