Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC 19:45 - Aug 4 with 12756 viewsRAFCBLUE

From the forum.

The club have reported the potential investors for discriminatory comments made.

Disgraceful that in the current day and age people make discriminatory comments and well done to the Board for taking the steps to properly report these to the EFL.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 19:56 - Aug 4 with 6230 viewsSuddenLad

So we're all 'small-minded people' in Rochdale and they want to 'sort things out in a boxing ring'.

Essex Boys to the core. Well done to the club for registering a complaint. These people are proving more and more why they aren't fit to own or run a football club. At any level.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 19:59 - Aug 4 with 6204 viewsBigKindo

The my dad's bigger than your Dad syndrome
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 20:25 - Aug 4 with 6059 viewsfinberty

White stilletos, mangled vowels, false eyelashes, frozen expressions.

Lovely.
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 20:25 - Aug 4 with 6052 viewsIOMDale

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 19:56 - Aug 4 by SuddenLad

So we're all 'small-minded people' in Rochdale and they want to 'sort things out in a boxing ring'.

Essex Boys to the core. Well done to the club for registering a complaint. These people are proving more and more why they aren't fit to own or run a football club. At any level.

Don’t forget ‘nancy boys’.

Just add it to the stack of ever-increasing evidence that Curran and Rose aren’t fit to run a bath, never mind our club.

UTDNFS

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 20:28 - Aug 4 with 6026 viewsDaleiLama

Coming out with something like that...... classic way to black-ball themselves. Dont think the strong arm tactics will work on the EFL.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 20:36 - Aug 4 with 5975 viewsRAFCBLUE

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 20:25 - Aug 4 by IOMDale

Don’t forget ‘nancy boys’.

Just add it to the stack of ever-increasing evidence that Curran and Rose aren’t fit to run a bath, never mind our club.

That is a nasty homophobic comments and just the sort of thing that the EFL is saying openly, that they will stamp out of the game.

Perhaps the EFL interview was a trap to see how they performed under some serious questioning - the sort that is expected to be a Fit and Proper person - and perhaps their discriminatory and bigoted comments about others will be what now goes against them.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 20:38 - Aug 4 with 5961 viewsboromat

It was brilliantly delivered in the forum and a well planned way of getting it into the public.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 20:53 - Aug 4 with 5859 viewsDaleiLama

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 20:38 - Aug 4 by boromat

It was brilliantly delivered in the forum and a well planned way of getting it into the public.

Indeed. Simon landed that Jumbo perfectly.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 20:56 - Aug 4 with 5824 views1907

If Mr Curran & family would like to come up and watch the Scunthorpe match in the Sandy Lane I’m sure there are plenty of our “Nancy boys” who might have something to say about this boxing match suggestion.

I don’t think these southern fairies realise what they’re doing or who they’re offending now.
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 21:10 - Aug 4 with 5729 viewsncfc_chalky

I must have missed something somewhere,when exactly did they say these things?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 21:12 - Aug 4 with 5713 viewsRAFCBLUE

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 20:56 - Aug 4 by 1907

If Mr Curran & family would like to come up and watch the Scunthorpe match in the Sandy Lane I’m sure there are plenty of our “Nancy boys” who might have something to say about this boxing match suggestion.

I don’t think these southern fairies realise what they’re doing or who they’re offending now.

It's an interesting point you make about them not knowing what they are doing or who they are offending.

I'd imagine, if only from seeing this sort of thing happen at other clubs, that the hard earned money of supporters coming into the club is the business plan to carry the business forward whilst those with ill intent plunder and pillage what they can without regard for the club in question.

I do wonder how the EFL could pass any proposal if they knew that the supporters were not going to fund it. That would see Curran and Rose have paid £1m for something that they (a) do not own and is (b) worthless.

We've seen clubs like Blackpool refuse to put a penny more into their club once the ownership turned sour.

https://thesetpieces.com/latest-posts/turning-back-love-blackpool-fans-enduring-

Football without fans is nothing.

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 21:56 - Aug 4 with 5517 viewsjonahwhereru

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 19:56 - Aug 4 by SuddenLad

Ah! I’m from Essex. Mind I can recognise all of Finberty’s comments. I see it everyday.

The arrogance, inflammatory and threatening language they use is a true sign of an ignorant and truly rattle group of wannabe’s, who haven’t got an ounce of class or scruples.
This episode has completely trashed their business credibility. As a result they will be desperate to get hold of the club. But the evidence as to why they are neither fit or proper persons is mounting up against them, and ironically they are providing all the damaging details themselves. Thanks lads keep it coming,
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 22:17 - Aug 4 with 5376 views49thseason

I am reminded of a traditional West Indian saying " the higher the monkey climbs, the more he shows his arse".
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 22:29 - Aug 4 with 5310 viewsBrierls

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 20:53 - Aug 4 by DaleiLama

Indeed. Simon landed that Jumbo perfectly.

Scripted or not, Simon’s response was priceless.
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 22:40 - Aug 4 with 5247 viewsjudd

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 22:29 - Aug 4 by Brierls

Scripted or not, Simon’s response was priceless.

As the person asking the question I can assure you there was no scripting involved between us.

I had never met Simon before I was leaving the Ratcliffe tonight nor had any contact previoisly other than the occasional Twitter like.

Questions came out of rumour, as I explained, and what hurt me about the homophobic rumour emanates from being the cousin of a gay man murdered simply because of his sexuality.

Poll: What is it to be then?

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 23:22 - Aug 4 with 5120 viewsBrierls

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 22:40 - Aug 4 by judd

As the person asking the question I can assure you there was no scripting involved between us.

I had never met Simon before I was leaving the Ratcliffe tonight nor had any contact previoisly other than the occasional Twitter like.

Questions came out of rumour, as I explained, and what hurt me about the homophobic rumour emanates from being the cousin of a gay man murdered simply because of his sexuality.

The comments made are abhorrent. Yet another indication of the people that we are dealing with (or not!) and who the EFL have a responsibility to send packing.

I’d rather be a ‘Nancy boy’ than a scumbag.
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 23:35 - Aug 4 with 5068 viewsAlan_ADale

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 23:22 - Aug 4 by Brierls

The comments made are abhorrent. Yet another indication of the people that we are dealing with (or not!) and who the EFL have a responsibility to send packing.

I’d rather be a ‘Nancy boy’ than a scumbag.

Andrew Curran

YOU TOILET

never ever threaten this club you drug dealing money laundering piece of poo.
you will lose. grab the evidence of that forum and leave this club alone. RAFC always better than a toilet like you . you and your clowns on the beer would not last 2 minutes in spotland . we don't like dickheads here

UP THE DALE F**K THE ESSEX SHITES
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 00:53 - Aug 5 with 4918 viewsThreeLions

Rose/Curran you will never break the Dale family your horrible threats over the phone to individuals won't break us. We are one we are a collective. Take your coke money and fook off!!
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 07:17 - Aug 5 with 4703 viewsNorthernDale

I am sure, more then one 'Nancy Boy' from the Dale will be more then happy to have words and show them, what me think of them. It shows that they getting desperate and they are so used of getting they way with the their dodgy money, they cannot understand why we did not fall for their lies. Did they also suggest that we were small minded and so slightly thick or something along those lines. I wonder if they will have the neck to turn up on Saturday or against Scunthorpe.

However I would be surprised and shocked if the EFL could endorse them, considering the questions on dodgy income sources, business history, they also broke the EFL rules on seeking to buy shares and take over the club (like the shysters they are). This alone should raise red flags and undermine the EFL attempt to remove the crooks out of the game after what happened at Bury and Macclesfield, and more recently at Swindon. Crucially their homophobic comments, which would make the EFL look foolish. The EFL are campaigning (and rightly so) against homophobia and discrimination in football and then allowing people,who clearly are homophobic being allowed to take over and run a football club into the ground.
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 08:57 - Aug 5 with 4555 viewsNafelad

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 07:17 - Aug 5 by NorthernDale

I am sure, more then one 'Nancy Boy' from the Dale will be more then happy to have words and show them, what me think of them. It shows that they getting desperate and they are so used of getting they way with the their dodgy money, they cannot understand why we did not fall for their lies. Did they also suggest that we were small minded and so slightly thick or something along those lines. I wonder if they will have the neck to turn up on Saturday or against Scunthorpe.

However I would be surprised and shocked if the EFL could endorse them, considering the questions on dodgy income sources, business history, they also broke the EFL rules on seeking to buy shares and take over the club (like the shysters they are). This alone should raise red flags and undermine the EFL attempt to remove the crooks out of the game after what happened at Bury and Macclesfield, and more recently at Swindon. Crucially their homophobic comments, which would make the EFL look foolish. The EFL are campaigning (and rightly so) against homophobia and discrimination in football and then allowing people,who clearly are homophobic being allowed to take over and run a football club into the ground.

I don't understand why it' s taking so long for the EFL to fire the idiots off.

Topcat

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 09:00 - Aug 5 with 4546 viewsDaleFan7

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 08:57 - Aug 5 by Nafelad

I don't understand why it' s taking so long for the EFL to fire the idiots off.

They'll have to check everything and collate all the evidence they have. If they don't let the takeover happen they could be subject to legal challenge so would have to prove they've considered the full picture.
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 09:05 - Aug 5 with 4520 viewsdawlishdale

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 09:00 - Aug 5 by DaleFan7

They'll have to check everything and collate all the evidence they have. If they don't let the takeover happen they could be subject to legal challenge so would have to prove they've considered the full picture.

These sort of comments are surely yet more evidence that Bottomley was trying to sell us to any Tom Dick or Harry, so long as he personally benefitted.

If true, then the EFL can't approve them as fit & proper owners.

That means that Bottomley (SLT) won't be paid for his shares
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 09:42 - Aug 5 with 4438 viewselectricblue

Listening about the shocking behaviour from Curran and Rose came across from being extremely scruntinised, which will have been something they didnt expect one bit from a trust/supporter of lttle ol Rochdale.....

What as been unearthed and published on this forum will have well and truly rattled there cage.

With reading between the li es of what was said at the FF then this take over is looking dead in the water.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 11:05 - Aug 5 with 4300 views49thseason

EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 00:53 - Aug 5 by ThreeLions

Rose/Curran you will never break the Dale family your horrible threats over the phone to individuals won't break us. We are one we are a collective. Take your coke money and fook off!!

Would you like to tell us more about these telephone threats please? Threatening behaviour is a criminal act that should be reported to the police forthwith.
EFL receive formal complaint against potential investors from RAFC on 11:23 - Aug 5 with 4237 viewsBucketBstard

Cocky plastic gangsters. I know quite a few people who would step into the ring with an Essex wideboy any day of the week :-)
Surely the EFL can fire these shysters off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024