Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aidy White Signs 14:01 - Aug 5 with 2711 viewsboromat

Could be a good added but of experience if we can keep him fit. Looking at his appearances he had a few years of little football. But got plenty of games last year.

Scrap that I don't think he did get plenty of games. Looks like he's never really recovered since his injury at Leeds. Think this will be the lowest level he's played at.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 14:08]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Aidy White Signs on 14:03 - Aug 5 with 2677 viewsShun

Some decent pedigree in his career so far, but for a 29-year-old he hasn’t made as many appearances as you’d expect.
Aidy White Signs on 14:03 - Aug 5 with 2672 viewsRotherhamDale

The transfer rumour pages didn't see that one coming...

Possession with progression.

Aidy White Signs on 14:04 - Aug 5 with 2652 viewsfunkkk

Great, but can he play…oh wait.
Aidy White Signs on 14:04 - Aug 5 with 2652 viewselectricblue

Does that mean young Towler isnt signing........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Aidy White Signs on 14:08 - Aug 5 with 2611 viewsfunkkk

Aidy White Signs on 14:03 - Aug 5 by Shun

Some decent pedigree in his career so far, but for a 29-year-old he hasn’t made as many appearances as you’d expect.

Seems to have suffered a lot with injuries throughout his career.
Aidy White Signs on 14:09 - Aug 5 with 2589 viewsboromat

Aidy White Signs on 14:04 - Aug 5 by electricblue

Does that mean young Towler isnt signing........

Hopefully still get Towler looks like White will be lucky to play 10-15 games.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Aidy White Signs on 14:45 - Aug 5 with 2308 viewsBrierls

A LEFT BACK.

There's no doubting his quality, I remember the buzz when he broke through at Leeds and then performed well at Barnsley.

Of course there are question marks over his injury record having spent a huge amount of time out of the game, but I read articles previously where he was getting back to core fitness at Hearts.

Overall I'm pleased and crossing my fingers that his body holds up. Some player if it does.
Aidy White Signs on 15:00 - Aug 5 with 2194 views1907

Would imagine Keohane will continue as our number one LB & White brings competition and experience that you can’t buy.

Glad to have an experienced, battle worn player in the squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Aidy White Signs on 15:34 - Aug 5 with 2006 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Aidy White Signs on 15:00 - Aug 5 by 1907

Would imagine Keohane will continue as our number one LB & White brings competition and experience that you can’t buy.

Just spoke to a heart’s supporting mate and he says he is a decent player, played more as a wingback for them and did well, many surprised he was released.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Aidy White Signs on 15:51 - Aug 5 with 1906 viewsDaley_Lama

Aidy White Signs on 15:34 - Aug 5 by Thacks_Rabbits

Just spoke to a heart’s supporting mate and he says he is a decent player, played more as a wingback for them and did well, many surprised he was released.

Said hi to him this afty as i was collecting tickets. Had no idea who he was, was wearing a Dale shirt with his name and number 3 on.

I assumed he was part of the support team. 😀

Good luck Aidy - will recognise you better on the pitch.

Poll: DF in or out

Aidy White Signs on 16:12 - Aug 5 with 1775 viewsjonahwhereru

Aidy White Signs on 15:00 - Aug 5 by 1907

The left side is getting sorted. Tbh I hope he does play left back over Jimmy. The latter has never really got a look in for us in midfield, where he has played plenty of games for other clubs. While, Done and Keohane all have flexibility in their locker so happy with that side of the pitch. He isn’t yet match fit so he may not be a starter immediately.
We have been able to get him because of his injury record. Suspect we had to suck up a 2 year contract to get him to sign. But championship experience and having been at decent clubs suggests he could make hay at this level.
Good luck Aidy.
Aidy White Signs on 16:48 - Aug 5 with 1582 views49thseason

A video on Twitter suggests he has been training with us for a couple of weeks , so I guess his fitness has been tested and thought to be OK. there are no guarantees in football but hopefully he will take the opportunity with both hands.
Aidy White Signs on 17:51 - Aug 5 with 1363 viewsDaley_Lama

Aidy White Signs on 16:48 - Aug 5 by 49thseason

A video on Twitter suggests he has been training with us for a couple of weeks , so I guess his fitness has been tested and thought to be OK. there are no guarantees in football but hopefully he will take the opportunity with both hands.

2019 87
2020 54 (34 games)
2021 78

I personally am glad that most signings to date have been at the back - we blinking well needed a change.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024