Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Telegraph 18:43 - Aug 5 with 10055 viewsjudd

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

Poll: What is it to be then?

Daily Telegraph on 18:44 - Aug 5 with 5399 viewsboromat

Great work. Andy Curran is starting to be a bit more visible on the interweb.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Daily Telegraph on 18:45 - Aug 5 with 5389 viewsRAFCBLUE

When a national broadsheet newspaper raises concerns then you know you have an audience.

Andrew Curran and Darrell Rose - step forward and address your audience....

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Daily Telegraph on 18:46 - Aug 5 with 5374 viewsdawlishdale

Excellent publicity.

Curran must be fuming. For a "recluse" he's more in the public eye these days than Boris !!

Bet he's fuming with Jarvis and absolutely livid (perhaps a little cry?) with Bottomley.
Daily Telegraph on 18:48 - Aug 5 with 5328 viewsD_Alien

Fabulous! There's a certain inevitability about scum being outed, hoist by their own petard

Looking forward to seeing where this goes from here

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Daily Telegraph on 18:49 - Aug 5 with 5317 viewsjudd

Daily Telegraph on 18:46 - Aug 5 by dawlishdale

Excellent publicity.

Curran must be fuming. For a "recluse" he's more in the public eye these days than Boris !!

Bet he's fuming with Jarvis and absolutely livid (perhaps a little cry?) with Bottomley.

Jarvis describing him as such, yet he drives a c. £300k RR Cullinan with personalised reg.

I don't think Jarvis should be allowed to speak on his client's behalf like that.

Daily Telegraph on 18:51 - Aug 5 with 5280 viewsDaleiLama

'Curran was “a bit of a recluse”'.

Not any more.

Take your own advice

'have “nothing to do with Rochdale”.'

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Daily Telegraph on 18:52 - Aug 5 with 5262 viewsIOMDale

I’m glad The Telegraph has confirmed that the attempted takeover is hostile too - removing any doubt that the club may be courting such unsavoury characters.

We’ll know we’ve gone truly national when David Conn starts getting involved.

UTDNFS

Daily Telegraph on 18:52 - Aug 5 with 5263 viewsboromat

Tony Lloyd might be interested now it's in the National Press.

Login to get fewer ads

Daily Telegraph on 18:52 - Aug 5 with 5262 views442Dale

Jarvis is ace.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Daily Telegraph on 18:53 - Aug 5 with 5253 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Brilliant. The EFL must surely be backed into a corner now. If these people are granted “fit & proper “ status now the leagues rules aren’t fit to wipe my arse with.
Daily Telegraph on 18:58 - Aug 5 with 5168 viewsDaleiLama

Daily Telegraph on 18:52 - Aug 5 by 442Dale

Jarvis is ace.

The gift that keeps on giving. A young naive wannabe and an old washed up Oldham fan trying to broker a deal with some dodgy TOWIES and used car salesmen who sound more and more like Robert Maxwell with each passing day.

Daily Telegraph on 19:00 - Aug 5 with 5147 viewsjudd

Daily Telegraph on 18:58 - Aug 5 by DaleiLama

The gift that keeps on giving. A young naive wannabe and an old washed up Oldham fan trying to broker a deal with some dodgy TOWIES and used car salesmen who sound more and more like Robert Maxwell with each passing day.

Washed up Oldham fan sounds like a beached wail.

Daily Telegraph on 19:03 - Aug 5 with 5103 viewsNorthernDale

May I ask using the term 'nancy boys' is certainly homophobic, but is it not also a criminal act and should be reported to HM Constabulary for them to look at and possible prosecute them for using such outdated homophobic terms. If any of us uttered those terms in public we would no doubt be arrested and possible face a court appearance.
Daily Telegraph on 19:05 - Aug 5 with 5077 viewsBigDaveMyCock

They probably think we’re being ‘woke’.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Daily Telegraph on 19:07 - Aug 5 with 5063 viewsIOMDale

Daily Telegraph on 19:05 - Aug 5 by BigDaveMyCock

They probably think we’re being ‘woke’.

Snowflake FC.

UTDNFS

Daily Telegraph on 19:16 - Aug 5 with 4967 viewsBrierls

It's great that this has gone national. Thanks to Ben Rumsby for running with the story. Who knows what else Ben, and The Telegraph, have been made aware of.

Jarvis is absolute gold. Give that boy a stage and he sings like a canary.
Daily Telegraph on 19:56 - Aug 5 with 4704 viewsRAFCBLUE

Daily Telegraph on 19:16 - Aug 5 by Brierls

It's great that this has gone national. Thanks to Ben Rumsby for running with the story. Who knows what else Ben, and The Telegraph, have been made aware of.

Jarvis is absolute gold. Give that boy a stage and he sings like a canary.

Let us not forget our former CEO in all of this.

If you play with a national business you will be in the national press - it is inevitable.

Hard to know who to believe.

Curran says he's not involved. Jarvis says he is and it's "hostile"

Jarvis doesn't get paid if there is no takeover and in the meantime Curran is having to deny he's involved when he's been to see the EFL as the man who is putting up the money.

The EFL have been had over here good and proper by these three and I hope that the Daily Telegraph and others now give them the publicity they need.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Daily Telegraph on 20:09 - Aug 5 with 4598 viewsboromat

Daily Telegraph on 19:56 - Aug 5 by RAFCBLUE

Let us not forget our former CEO in all of this.

If you play with a national business you will be in the national press - it is inevitable.

Hard to know who to believe.

Curran says he's not involved. Jarvis says he is and it's "hostile"

Jarvis doesn't get paid if there is no takeover and in the meantime Curran is having to deny he's involved when he's been to see the EFL as the man who is putting up the money.

The EFL have been had over here good and proper by these three and I hope that the Daily Telegraph and others now give them the publicity they need.

Isn't it Morton House trying to take us over and therefore on paper (at the moment but it seems to change monthly) it's Rose who is trying to buy the club. And this is where Curran has been described as in attendance at the EFL meeting as an 'advisor'.

Or have I not followed?

Daily Telegraph on 20:19 - Aug 5 with 4496 viewsNorthernDale

Could the Telegraph not do an investigative article on the dodgy financial activities of the shysters and ask how the EFL can allow these con artist to be even consider as potential suitable people to run a football club. The EFL should have the backbone to say we will not allow you to be involved in football.
Daily Telegraph on 20:20 - Aug 5 with 4492 viewsRAFCBLUE

Daily Telegraph on 20:09 - Aug 5 by boromat

Isn't it Morton House trying to take us over and therefore on paper (at the moment but it seems to change monthly) it's Rose who is trying to buy the club. And this is where Curran has been described as in attendance at the EFL meeting as an 'advisor'.

Or have I not followed?

The EFL said

"The EFL continues to work with Rochdale AFC, Morton House Mgt and First Form Construction Limited alongside a number of other individuals"

Curran is buying the shares in his own name, so not able to be named unlike the legal entity which is a corporate shell.

Daily Telegraph on 20:32 - Aug 5 with 4392 viewsjonahwhereru

Our friend Dee pointed me to this article, in another thread, and said it was lies. So let’s not get carried away , as Dee knows her tripe from her black pudding. She couldn't possibly be wrong.
Daily Telegraph on 20:43 - Aug 5 with 4302 viewsDaleiLama

Daily Telegraph on 19:00 - Aug 5 by judd

Washed up Oldham fan sounds like a beached wail.

If Devious Bothersome ends up holding the baby at the end of all this in terms of his own share allocation, the wail and resultant tears will take on tsunami proportions.

There's always the Big Issue that needs selling. Or he could audition for a gangsta's moll?

Daily Telegraph on 20:54 - Aug 5 with 4203 viewsjudd

Daily Telegraph on 20:43 - Aug 5 by DaleiLama

If Devious Bothersome ends up holding the baby at the end of all this in terms of his own share allocation, the wail and resultant tears will take on tsunami proportions.

There's always the Big Issue that needs selling. Or he could audition for a gangsta's moll?

He'd only fook that up, too.

It'd have to become the Big Tissue
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 21:00]

Daily Telegraph on 20:54 - Aug 5 with 4200 viewselectricblue

Daily Telegraph on 20:43 - Aug 5 by DaleiLama

This article opens up the whole scenario for all to see..
Its gone from the Dale fan base to national and opens up Rose, Curran,Jarvis to a whole new level of scrutany..

As somebody said it backs the EFL into a corner and they must do something that will take the negativity that still hangs over them called Bury FC...

Wait until Sky Sports get a grip on this get publicity for Dale but not so for any potential take overs which will be even more scrutinised by the sports press.......

This ball wont stop rolling for a good while yet....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Daily Telegraph on 22:14 - Aug 5 with 3910 viewsExtra_Nan

Whilst feeling helpless about this whole shebang this morning, on a whim I dropped Rose's car lot a quick line (online form thing) this morning asking if they had anything on the forecourt at the mo that might suit a northern nancy boy. Made me feel better.

They actually called in less than 5, only I was on the lav see. Could hardly call back in the circumstances seeing I was taking the mick in the first place. Sorry I missed that call though - wonder what they would have said.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024