Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Telegraph 18:43 - Aug 5 with 10168 viewsjudd

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

Poll: What is it to be then?

Daily Telegraph on 22:18 - Aug 5 with 4653 views49thseason

This is excellent work all round, from Judd at last nights meeting and from the Telegraph today, if you have any contacts or maybe contacts with contacts in the press or media of any sort, this is the time to let them know what's going on and shine ever more lights on this nest of snakes ... time to spam all the other footie boards too methinks.

Looks like Jarvis has pissed on his own chips too OD,HS,NM!
Daily Telegraph on 22:45 - Aug 5 with 4530 viewsEllDale

Just referred this to “Private Eye”.
They normally normally love forensic investigations.
Daily Telegraph on 00:08 - Aug 6 with 4352 viewsSandyman

Daily Telegraph on 20:43 - Aug 5 by DaleiLama

If Devious Bothersome ends up holding the baby at the end of all this in terms of his own share allocation, the wail and resultant tears will take on tsunami proportions.

There's always the Big Issue that needs selling. Or he could audition for a gangsta's moll?

"They're going to hit me"
Daily Telegraph on 08:43 - Aug 6 with 4060 viewsBlueMessiah

Edward Lord MP on it now.

Poll: Do I Know You?

Daily Telegraph on 08:54 - Aug 6 with 4011 viewselectricblue

Daily Telegraph on 08:43 - Aug 6 by BlueMessiah

Hopefully its one of many nails in the take over coffin........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Daily Telegraph on 08:57 - Aug 6 with 3994 viewsjudd

Daily Telegraph on 08:43 - Aug 6 by BlueMessiah

Sorry to be a pedant but he's not an MP.

However, he is very well connected in the corridors of sporting power.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Daily Telegraph on 10:07 - Aug 6 with 3791 viewsNorthernDale

He may not be a MP, but he is a senior councillor for the City of London, he knows senior figures in both the Liberals and Conservative Parties, and is a senior JP in London. I hope Mr Lord will help us fight and expose these dishonest bigots and use his status within London to so.

Thank you Mr lord for your support.
Daily Telegraph on 10:19 - Aug 6 with 3719 viewsSuddenLad

Daily Telegraph on 10:07 - Aug 6 by NorthernDale

He may not be a MP, but he is a senior councillor for the City of London, he knows senior figures in both the Liberals and Conservative Parties, and is a senior JP in London. I hope Mr Lord will help us fight and expose these dishonest bigots and use his status within London to so.

Thank you Mr lord for your support.

He is of course a massive Dale fan so he will be giving it his full attention and telling whoever he can wherever he can find a sympathetic ear.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Daily Telegraph on 11:03 - Aug 6 with 3576 viewswozzrafc

May be worth approaching these guys for a statement / comment:

https://www.gfsn.co.uk/
Daily Telegraph on 23:22 - Aug 6 with 3170 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Daily Telegraph on 11:03 - Aug 6 by wozzrafc

May be worth approaching these guys for a statement / comment:

https://www.gfsn.co.uk/

and have you seen this

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/fa-probes-c
Daily Telegraph on 00:37 - Aug 7 with 3022 viewsmikehunt

So Jarvis says the takeover is 100% going ahead.
I would so love for him to eat those words. Tvvat!

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Daily Telegraph on 04:33 - Aug 7 with 2933 viewsSandyman

Daily Telegraph on 00:37 - Aug 7 by mikehunt

No it isn't. Not one share has been transferred. Jarvis is full of BS.
Daily Telegraph on 07:58 - Aug 7 with 2738 viewsDaleiLama

Daily Telegraph on 00:37 - Aug 7 by mikehunt

The only thing that's 100% going through are his windows and his teeth if this doesn't get over the line and the heavies are cut loose.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Daily Telegraph on 08:26 - Aug 7 with 2674 viewsNorthernDale

Jarvis is bound to claim that, he is dependent on the pay from the deal, but the truth is that they are getting desperate. They are offering,it as been suggested up to £10 a share, they are getting abusive in Zoom calls and they do not like being scrutinised, with questions about Alex Curran income source, Mr Darrell Rose dodgy business history to Morton House Management, which is clearly appears to be a fake company.

Mr Alex Curran claimed in the Telegraph that he as nothing to do with Rochdale, is that do the questions being asked and so we need to keep up the pressure by asking the HMRC and other government organisations to investigate these people. I wonder if the GMP have received an official complaint in respect to the 'Nancy Boy' comment, because this comment is clearly homophobic and an affront to the LGBT community, and so is potential a criminal offence.

We need to dig up all the dirt on these people, so that even the incompetent EFL cannot approve them as suitable owners. I believe that Rochdale fans are making a stand in the name of the football fans in the country, who have been shafted by the EFL and corrupt owners. This is now an opportunity for all the supporters trust to unite and say to the EFL and these crooks, enough is enough, our clubs are not for sale.
Daily Telegraph on 08:37 - Aug 7 with 2621 viewsboromat

This could do with some attention....

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Daily Telegraph on 22:12 - Aug 8 with 2234 viewsRAFC_1990

I'm sure we could all leave some reviews of LKC Motors for any potential future customers to let them know what they would be dealing with.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Daily Telegraph on 22:22 - Aug 8 with 2185 viewsD_Alien

Daily Telegraph on 22:12 - Aug 8 by RAFC_1990

I'm sure we could all leave some reviews of LKC Motors for any potential future customers to let them know what they would be dealing with.

Excellent idea

Taken from their website:

"The automotive industry has dramatically evolved over the years and so has our business. Our business stems from way back three generations circa 1958 when Ray Rose opened one of Worksop’s first car dealerships (Ray’s Motors). After years of continuous success, Ray’s two sons took over the family business and continued to grow the business and partnering with car manufacturer Hyundai in the 1980’s.

1998 was the year which saw a big change to the family business when Darrell, the younger brother separated from the long-established family business Ray’s Motors to form our current business LKC Motors. With little more than a mobile phone, Glass’ guide and big ambition, he set out to create our business which you see today — LKC Motors, which are the initials of his three girls.

In 2005, at the young age of 17, Tom joined the family business. With a passion for cars and the desire of success, he has evolved the business with Darrell to grow our team, volume of stock & sales.

We have just celebrated our 20th year of LKC Motors and are looking forward to the next 20! Along with our loyal team and fantastic selection of cars, we welcome you to join our story."

Awwwwww.... how lovely! This was posted in the section "Our Journey" We could help them on the next stage of their journey, couldn't we? All the while, remembering to stay within the legal boundaries, of course

Edit: their Chat facility is open :)
[Post edited 8 Aug 2021 22:31]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Daily Telegraph on 08:55 - Aug 19 with 1494 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

seems to be a fair amount of press interest this week - lots of queries coming in on social media, so giving these threads a bump.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Daily Telegraph on 09:05 - Aug 19 with 1464 viewsDalenet

Daily Telegraph on 22:14 - Aug 5 by Extra_Nan

Whilst feeling helpless about this whole shebang this morning, on a whim I dropped Rose's car lot a quick line (online form thing) this morning asking if they had anything on the forecourt at the mo that might suit a northern nancy boy. Made me feel better.

They actually called in less than 5, only I was on the lav see. Could hardly call back in the circumstances seeing I was taking the mick in the first place. Sorry I missed that call though - wonder what they would have said.

"We have a fiat 500 sport in pink, Sir. There is sufficient room for a whippet in the back. 10% for cash"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024