Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harrogate cup game 18:50 - Aug 9 with 3196 viewsonedalefan

Just had a message from BBC website to say game is off due to 'other'. Anyone heard anything?
Harrogate cup game on 18:53 - Aug 9 with 3177 viewsDalenet

Look North just said it was due to covid. Next 3 games postponed

Hope our lads are okay
Harrogate cup game on 19:46 - Aug 9 with 2970 viewsEllDale

According to the club website they’ve all been tested with negative results. Will be tested again later this week but all ok at the moment.
Might be a bit of a blessing; Harrogate will have to either forfeit the tie or play us when they’ve barely recovered and when we should be stronger than last Saturday.
Harrogate cup game on 19:52 - Aug 9 with 2936 viewsTVOS1907

Harrogate cup game on 19:46 - Aug 9 by EllDale

According to the club website they’ve all been tested with negative results. Will be tested again later this week but all ok at the moment.
Might be a bit of a blessing; Harrogate will have to either forfeit the tie or play us when they’ve barely recovered and when we should be stronger than last Saturday.

They'll have to forfeit the tie as they won't be able to play it before the next round, as per the rules explained on Dale's website.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Harrogate cup game on 20:20 - Aug 9 with 2834 viewsBigKindo

Harrogate cup game on 19:52 - Aug 9 by TVOS1907

They'll have to forfeit the tie as they won't be able to play it before the next round, as per the rules explained on Dale's website.

Would we still get the £ 5k (?) prize money for 'winning the first round? According to Harrogate press release the ELF are prepared to listen to alternative suggestions for a re-scheduling of the match.
Harrogate cup game on 20:32 - Aug 9 with 2753 viewsTVOS1907

Harrogate cup game on 20:20 - Aug 9 by BigKindo

Would we still get the £ 5k (?) prize money for 'winning the first round? According to Harrogate press release the ELF are prepared to listen to alternative suggestions for a re-scheduling of the match.

Are they based in Shelf?

EDIT: The Harrogate press release doesn't mention rescheduling the game. Their words are: "In respect of rescheduling the Carabao Cup game, the League will consider any proposal put forward by the Club as under the rules, if a fixture is not able to be re-arranged ahead of the following round, then a Club would have to forfeit the tie"

One would assume this means playing a youth or reserve team, as it's not possible to reschedule the game before round two.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 20:42]

Harrogate cup game on 21:22 - Aug 9 with 2579 viewsSandyman

Harrogate cup game on 20:32 - Aug 9 by TVOS1907

Are they based in Shelf?

EDIT: The Harrogate press release doesn't mention rescheduling the game. Their words are: "In respect of rescheduling the Carabao Cup game, the League will consider any proposal put forward by the Club as under the rules, if a fixture is not able to be re-arranged ahead of the following round, then a Club would have to forfeit the tie"

One would assume this means playing a youth or reserve team, as it's not possible to reschedule the game before round two.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 20:42]

Second Round: August 24-25, 2021

https://groundhopperguides.com/2021-22-efl-league-carabao-cup-schedule/
Harrogate cup game on 21:25 - Aug 9 with 2555 viewsTVOS1907

Harrogate cup game on 21:22 - Aug 9 by Sandyman

Second Round: August 24-25, 2021

https://groundhopperguides.com/2021-22-efl-league-carabao-cup-schedule/

Yep, which is why it's not possible to fit it in, unless Harrogate suggest something daft like a week on Thursday!

Harrogate cup game on 12:37 - Aug 10 with 2140 viewsNigeriamark

Harrogate cup game on 18:53 - Aug 9 by Dalenet

Look North just said it was due to covid. Next 3 games postponed

Hope our lads are okay

Our Defenders should be OK as they didn't spend any time in close proximity to their forwards
Login to get fewer ads

Harrogate cup game on 19:21 - Aug 10 with 1879 views100569

EFL statement Rochdale get a bye into the 2nd Round.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024