Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account 15:53 - Aug 12 with 4602 viewsjacko_dale

Seems to have disappeared in the last hour or so. They got a fair bit of traction the other night with clicks and retweets etc, and seemed to be doing a good job spreading the word. Not sure what's happened there.
Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 15:56 - Aug 12 with 4578 viewsBrierls

Yep, it's gone.

Probably been threatened and taken down or suspended after a complaint.
Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 16:06 - Aug 12 with 4531 viewstony_roch975

still there for me with Chaff's post on today's MEN article

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 16:06 - Aug 12 with 4528 viewsIOMDale

It'd be about right for Twitter to suspend a genuine account like UTDNFS whilst ignoring the plethora of accounts that racially abuse black footballers every weekend.

UTDNFS

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 16:19 - Aug 12 with 4471 viewsChaffRAFC

Having spoken to someone, it's hopefully only temporary while a few things are looked into.

#upthedalenotforsale

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 16:22 - Aug 12 with 4450 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 16:19 - Aug 12 by ChaffRAFC

Having spoken to someone, it's hopefully only temporary while a few things are looked into.

#upthedalenotforsale

Are there plans to issue Badges and stickers to display this comment?
Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 16:30 - Aug 12 with 4389 viewselectricblue

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 16:22 - Aug 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

Are there plans to issue Badges and stickers to display this comment?

I wouldnt mind a car sticker etc or whatever i would even pay for them with all profits going to the trust.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 16:35 - Aug 12 with 4366 viewsSuddenLad

Can you get me a branding iron bearing those words, in case I catch sight of certain folk.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 16:51 - Aug 12 with 4282 viewsboromat

The account is still there but the tweets aren't viewable at the moment. Someone's obviously flagged the account or complained. I wonder who would do such a thing?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Login to get fewer ads

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 17:17 - Aug 12 with 4190 viewsJames1980

Just tweeted links to the 6 excellent threads RAFCBLUE started.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 17:19 - Aug 12 with 4174 viewsSuddenLad

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 16:51 - Aug 12 by boromat

The account is still there but the tweets aren't viewable at the moment. Someone's obviously flagged the account or complained. I wonder who would do such a thing?

It now says, "This account does not exist". Perhaps things have changed?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 20:35 - Aug 12 with 3880 viewsRAFCBLUE

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 17:19 - Aug 12 by SuddenLad

It now says, "This account does not exist". Perhaps things have changed?

https://twitter.com/DaleNotForSale

As far as I can see it is working now?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 20:39 - Aug 12 with 3853 viewsboromat

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 20:35 - Aug 12 by RAFCBLUE

https://twitter.com/DaleNotForSale

As far as I can see it is working now?

Back up now 👍

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 08:59 - Aug 17 with 3243 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

we've had a LOT of requests for other platforms, so we're now live on Insta @DaleNotForSale

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 09:02 - Aug 17 with 3229 viewsAlan_ADale

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 08:59 - Aug 17 by UpTheDaleNotForSale

we've had a LOT of requests for other platforms, so we're now live on Insta @DaleNotForSale

great work. keep going.

#upthedalenotforsale
Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 10:39 - Aug 17 with 3068 viewselectricblue

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 09:02 - Aug 17 by Alan_ADale

great work. keep going.

#upthedalenotforsale

Ive just opened a twitter account to follow dale not for sale.......

Keep up the excellent work chaps..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 11:16 - Aug 17 with 2975 viewsDrigdale

The tweet is still being viewed around the world. My friend in Northern Ireland had it forwarded to him by his brother who lives in Taiwan.
Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 12:43 - Aug 17 with 2756 viewsboromat

All dale fans on all platforms just keep hitting the retweet/reshare/like buttons.

Great job 👍

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 13:35 - Aug 17 with 2626 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 11:16 - Aug 17 by Drigdale

The tweet is still being viewed around the world. My friend in Northern Ireland had it forwarded to him by his brother who lives in Taiwan.

Taiwan.... now there's a lovely place :)
Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 13:52 - Aug 17 with 2568 viewsBrierls

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 13:35 - Aug 17 by Marjorie_Plane

Taiwan.... now there's a lovely place :)

I prefer Montenegro. Lovely people.

I'm sure I'm not on my own thinking that.
Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 14:11 - Aug 17 with 2515 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 13:52 - Aug 17 by Brierls

I've heard the women are extremely nice....

You're making me blush young man...
Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 14:18 - Aug 17 with 2485 viewsjudd

Up the Dale Not for Sale Twitter account on 13:52 - Aug 17 by Brierls

I've heard they're whore-rendous

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024