Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who approves of the hostile take over? 07:29 - Aug 13 with 2259 viewsJames1980

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 14:18]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 07:49 - Aug 13 with 2198 viewsBazzanne

Give it time Jimmy lad.
Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 07:59 - Aug 13 with 2164 viewsJames1980

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 07:49 - Aug 13 by Bazzanne

Give it time Jimmy lad.

Worth pinning?

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 07:59 - Aug 13 with 2163 viewsNorthernDale

I have not met a Dale fan in favour of the takeover, Jarvis, Curran and Rose can pretend all they want that the fans would welcome them, but they are deluded in that they think we believe they are honest and successful business people.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 8:00]
Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 09:56 - Aug 13 with 1938 viewsDaleiLama

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 07:59 - Aug 13 by NorthernDale

I have not met a Dale fan in favour of the takeover, Jarvis, Curran and Rose can pretend all they want that the fans would welcome them, but they are deluded in that they think we believe they are honest and successful business people.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2021 8:00]

Good of Jarvis to pop by and vote. Wasn't sure if he still had an account?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 09:59 - Aug 13 with 1909 viewsDalenet

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 09:56 - Aug 13 by DaleiLama

The one vote will be D Bott surely?
Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 10:01 - Aug 13 with 1910 viewsIOMDale

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 09:56 - Aug 13 by DaleiLama

Maybe poor Andy was getting confused in the MEN interview and actually meant to say that only a tiny minority (me, myself and I) support the hostile takeover.

UTDNFS

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 10:25 - Aug 13 with 1835 viewsncfc_chalky

Sorry Daley's but the temptation was just to much

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 10:43 - Aug 13 with 1775 viewsDaleiLama

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 10:25 - Aug 13 by ncfc_chalky

Sorry Daley's but the temptation was just to much

Feck off Chalky

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 13:35 - Aug 13 with 1487 viewsdawlishdale

James...Why have you headed this in such a stupid way? It sounds like people are in favour of the takeover, when in fact, everyone I have spoken to is strongly against it.

Can you re-word it ?
Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 13:55 - Aug 13 with 1424 viewsChaffRAFC

One going on Twitter also.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 14:13 - Aug 13 with 1374 viewsDaleiLama

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 13:35 - Aug 13 by dawlishdale

James...Why have you headed this in such a stupid way? It sounds like people are in favour of the takeover, when in fact, everyone I have spoken to is strongly against it.

Can you re-word it ?

Swap the first 7 words for "who" and add an s to oppose and a ? at the end. Done.

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 14:16 - Aug 13 with 1367 viewsJames1980

Apparently only a small number of fans oppose the hostile take over. on 13:35 - Aug 13 by dawlishdale

Can you re-word it ?

Fair comment

Who approves of the hostile take over? on 14:47 - Aug 13 with 1248 viewsncfc_chalky

The Who approves of the hostile takeover?

Do one Daltrey

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024