Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morton House Pull Out 11:04 - Aug 21 with 20218 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/august/eflstatement_21.08.21/
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 11:04]

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Morton House Pull Out on 11:05 - Aug 21 with 8364 viewsCockneyDale

Yeeeeeeeesssssss!

Well done, Team!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 11:09]
Morton House Pull Out on 11:09 - Aug 21 with 8286 viewsjs2006

Absolutely incredible work done by all! Now, lets see where they try to divest those shares they may or may not actually own
Morton House Pull Out on 11:16 - Aug 21 with 8205 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Does this REALLY mean that we can wash our hands of BotBot and all his miscreants?

If so, OMG!
Morton House Pull Out on 11:18 - Aug 21 with 8168 viewsjudd

Get the fook IN!!!!!

I wonder which individuals will get charged?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Morton House Pull Out on 11:20 - Aug 21 with 8142 viewsfunkkk

Well done everyone. Onwards and upwards the Dale.
Morton House Pull Out on 11:20 - Aug 21 with 8140 viewsIOMDale

I’m actually a bit emotional reading that. What an effort by everybody concerned, you genuinely can’t put a value on the kind of collective endeavour everybody associated with the club has shown.

I couldn’t be more proud - as a Daley, as a Northerner and as David, fighting off Goliath.

Up the ‘Dale, Not For Sale!

UTDNFS

Morton House Pull Out on 11:23 - Aug 21 with 8089 viewsdawlishdale

Fantastic news
Morton House Pull Out on 11:24 - Aug 21 with 8081 viewsReedy

I would like to thank everyone who has been involved in seeing off these chancers. The new board, everyone who has trawled for hours and hours online, digging up information that they never wanted to be public knowledge.

You’ve all done an amazing job.

A special thanks to the trust who have been incredible, not just in seeing off them off, but also keeping fans up to date, I hadn’t been a trust member for the better part of a decade, but I was more than happy to join up at the forum.

I hope that this sets a precedent for clubs like ours, that if everyone works together and pulls in the same direction, even if the odds are stacked against you, you can prevail. I also hope that the EFL and governing bodies now start to grow a pair (after this and the AlJazeera documentary) and stop things like this before they start.

Up the Dale.

Blog: The FA Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Morton House Pull Out on 11:24 - Aug 21 with 8072 viewsSalegraham

Morton House Pull Out on 11:20 - Aug 21 by IOMDale

I’m actually a bit emotional reading that. What an effort by everybody concerned, you genuinely can’t put a value on the kind of collective endeavour everybody associated with the club has shown.

I couldn’t be more proud - as a Daley, as a Northerner and as David, fighting off Goliath.

WOW WOW !!! Well done everyone involved in this. Just WOW
Morton House Pull Out on 11:25 - Aug 21 with 8067 viewsBenPhiladelphia

This is fantastic news - thank you to the Dale Trust and all the fans who have contributed to the unveiling of these shysters and charlatans.

I can't say that I've understood all that has gone on but I know that this is good news for our club.

Let's see if we, as fans, can build up our share holding to make us an even stronger voice in protecting and developing our club.
Morton House Pull Out on 11:26 - Aug 21 with 8041 viewsfrenzied

Fantastic effort by all concerned...made my day...
Morton House Pull Out on 11:27 - Aug 21 with 8032 viewsYadHoDale

Excellent news. Well done everyone!
Morton House Pull Out on 11:34 - Aug 21 with 7945 viewsDrigdale

Great news. A big thank you to all those who worked so hard behind the scenes.
All we need now is a win at Northampton.
Morton House Pull Out on 11:34 - Aug 21 with 7943 viewsIOMDale

To those who are travelling down to Northampton, hope you have a cracking party!

UTDNFS

Morton House Pull Out on 11:36 - Aug 21 with 7925 views1907

Andy Curran, Daryl Rose, Morton House... Your boys took a hell of a beating!!!

Do not mess with us!

Team Rochdale back from the dead, again, stronger than ever.

Thank you to everybody involved who has fought & prevented this from happening. You will be long remembered for your actions.

Up The Dale, Never For Sale.
Morton House Pull Out on 11:36 - Aug 21 with 7927 viewsToffeemanc

Absolutely brilliant news.
A massive thanks to everybody involved in digging up the dirt and showing these chancers for the criminal undesirables they really are.
Time now to move forward and press ahead with making the club even more fan owned preventing any chance of this ever happening again.

PS. anybody now what size boots Mr Bottomfeeder wears? Heard somebody was going to be sending him a new pair soon.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Morton House Pull Out on 11:37 - Aug 21 with 7912 viewsSalegraham

Morton House Pull Out on 11:34 - Aug 21 by IOMDale

To those who are travelling down to Northampton, hope you have a cracking party!

Friday night will be party night ! A double celebration, 100 years and still free.
Morton House Pull Out on 11:37 - Aug 21 with 7912 viewsraadale

Somebody needs to start measuring quite a few people up for their overcoats. Amazing result.
Morton House Pull Out on 11:42 - Aug 21 with 7820 viewsncfc_chalky

Absolutely brilliant news,when they approached Bottomley (or he approached them) they must have thought that they was on a winner and push their way into the club but underestimated how much to the club means to the fans,it's just got to hot for them to carry on with the mind-blowing depth of investigation by people on here and the Trust,there's going to be some awkward questions being asked somewhere I'm sure and I hope that they get what they deserve

Well done Daley's,I'm really really pleased for you and let's get this season started now with a win

UTD

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Morton House Pull Out on 11:45 - Aug 21 with 7780 viewsDalenet

What a beautiful morning.

That's round one over. Now to round two. We need to find a way to stop the 40% shareholders from trying something else if they are wounded. That assumes that their sale was conditional and thus they still own them. Do we buy back, do we still push ahead with a share issue plan for shares. Would the 40% group vote against? Lots more still to do but lets focus on 3 points today and savour the moment.
Morton House Pull Out on 11:45 - Aug 21 with 7779 viewsMoonyDale

Morton House Pull Out on 11:20 - Aug 21 by IOMDale

Tears were shed after reading the EFL statement this morning, the relief was palpable.....Well done to everyone who has helped to fight off these vultures, let's now hope that charges of individuals will follow, roll on Friday evening, regardless of the result in the game this is the greatest victory in my lifetime.... UTD..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Morton House Pull Out on 11:50 - Aug 21 with 7724 viewsNorthernDale

Morton House Pull Out on 11:45 - Aug 21 by Dalenet

What a beautiful morning.

That's round one over. Now to round two. We need to find a way to stop the 40% shareholders from trying something else if they are wounded. That assumes that their sale was conditional and thus they still own them. Do we buy back, do we still push ahead with a share issue plan for shares. Would the 40% group vote against? Lots more still to do but lets focus on 3 points today and savour the moment.

I agree, we need to watch out for these shysters, they could retry again, pass the shares onto some other shyster like Lee Power. I will not be happy until the shares are in the hands of the trust.
Morton House Pull Out on 11:51 - Aug 21 with 7712 viewsNafelad

Well done anyone and everyone who has done tremendous work to expose the underhand methods that non-decent people employ, in order to make money for themselves at the expense of hardworking decent people.

The clouds have lifted, let's hope that the team can play with freedom and spirit, and start achieving the results that their efforts deserve - starting with this afternoon!!

Topcat

Morton House Pull Out on 11:56 - Aug 21 with 7661 viewsboromat

Great result and all the hard work is starting to pay off this is the first big result.

Need to get those shares back into safe hands but just for today let's enjoy the result, the match and a few beverages. Everyone's deserved it from the club to the trust and all the fans that have done what they can to help.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Morton House Pull Out on 11:56 - Aug 21 with 7658 views49thseason

This is a fantastic outcome for the club and fans and shows the power of sticking together and saying NO. Now that this particular monkey is off our back we can concentrate on the task of rebuilding our club.
The state of play of the people that wanted to sell their shares now needs to be established. We know there are still 40% of shareholders looking to offload their shares one way or another. The value of those share now falls from the supposed £10 to what? 50p? There may be an opportunity for the board to do some wheeling and dealing, buying low and selling to real fans at a profit.
I presume some of the sellers will be now looking for another buyer so maybe we are not entirely out of the woods yet. There are still lots of bears in those woods, but this is a good day. Three points this afternoon would make it even better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024