Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor Made!! 09:43 - Sep 11 with 1328 viewsrkershaw

Young Max has been given a 1 year contract extension..... the same to be offered to other players according to Robbie!!
[Post edited 11 Sep 2021 9:48]
Taylor Made!! on 10:37 - Sep 11 with 1229 viewselectricblue

Hope that incs O'Connell...

I also hope that the board are making moves to try n sign O'Keeffe perminently.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Taylor Made!! on 13:56 - Sep 11 with 1062 viewsborodale

Taylor Made!! on 10:37 - Sep 11 by electricblue

Hope that incs O'Connell...

I also hope that the board are making moves to try n sign O'Keeffe perminently.....

The way Corey O'Keefe playing the problem will be clubs higher up the pyramid. Contract up in the summer so he'll have all options in January.
Taylor Made!! on 19:01 - Sep 11 with 897 viewsrkershaw

Taylor Made!! on 13:56 - Sep 11 by borodale

The way Corey O'Keefe playing the problem will be clubs higher up the pyramid. Contract up in the summer so he'll have all options in January.

Pretty sure that Odoh is on an 18 month contract......we need to give this guy a 2 / 3 year extension......scared the life out of their defenders .....especially first half (hence the ovation from the away fans)!!!
Taylor Made!! on 19:13 - Sep 11 with 850 views49thseason

I bet the Tranmere players breathed a sigh of relief when Odoh came off only to be confronted by will-o-the- wisp Cashman who was here, there and everywhere and none of them had any idea where he would pop up next. This Dale team is building nicely into a side with an array of options off the bench, and the speed of the ball from back to front is a joy to watch after years of stupid tippy tappy, after you Claude and then passing backwards. The whole place feels different and much better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024