Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 5 and push on. 22:14 - Sep 12 with 2462 views_Windydale

Great chance for more points against Mansfield and Oldham to push for a top 3 place.

Mansfield is struggling at the moment and key players are out. They failed to get some decent players in during the transfer window and Nigel Clough isn't too happy according to his post-match interview with the current squad

In 'recent' games against Mansfield, we've done great!

25 Nov 2006 Rochdale v Mansfield Town W 2-0 League Two
14 Apr 2007 Mansfield Town v Rochdale W 1-2 League Two
24 Nov 2007 Rochdale v Mansfield Town W 1-0 League Two
08 Mar 2008 Mansfield Town v Rochdale W 0-4 League Two
26 Dec 2013 Rochdale v Mansfield Town W 3-0 League Two
12 Apr 2014 Mansfield Town v Rochdale L 3-0 League Two
08 Aug 2017 Mansfield Town v Rochdale W 0-1 League Cup

Oldham, as we know is really struggling. These winnable games will help cement a place in the top 7.
Top 5 and push on. on 22:41 - Sep 12 with 2403 viewsShun

It’ll be interesting to see who we play instead of O’Keefe next week. I would assume Keohane will switch to RWB, and either Done or White come in at LWB. Failing that, Graham might be an option at RWB.
Top 5 and push on. on 22:52 - Sep 12 with 2368 views_Windydale

Top 5 and push on. on 22:41 - Sep 12 by Shun

It’ll be interesting to see who we play instead of O’Keefe next week. I would assume Keohane will switch to RWB, and either Done or White come in at LWB. Failing that, Graham might be an option at RWB.

I'd love to see Aidy white come in and show some early-career form he showed at Leeds.

One of the few older heads. Plenty of experience and a game against opposition not at the top of their game could be a good introduction to our league 2 campaign.
Top 5 and push on. on 23:04 - Sep 12 with 2344 viewsD_Alien

Top 5 and push on. on 22:52 - Sep 12 by _Windydale

I'd love to see Aidy white come in and show some early-career form he showed at Leeds.

One of the few older heads. Plenty of experience and a game against opposition not at the top of their game could be a good introduction to our league 2 campaign.

Add to that, the impact his experience would have on Dorsett

The lad has potential but badly needs experienced heads around around him to guide and cajole

If he can stay fit, i believe White could have a similar effect on our left as COK's having on the right

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Top 5 and push on. on 23:06 - Sep 12 with 2340 viewsR17ALE

I can't believe we're getting ahead of ourselves.

Don't tweak the nipples of the FG's.

Mansfield isn't a great ground for us. And Oldham do win at Spotland now and again.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Top 5 and push on. on 12:16 - Sep 13 with 1800 viewsEllDale

You're right.
Last time I went to Mansfield was in the April of our last promotion season when we got slapped 3-0.
It's not far from Worksop either as an aside, wonder if Darrell Rose might pop along?
Top 5 and push on. on 16:48 - Sep 13 with 1529 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Top 5 and push on. on 23:06 - Sep 12 by R17ALE

I can't believe we're getting ahead of ourselves.

Don't tweak the nipples of the FG's.

Mansfield isn't a great ground for us. And Oldham do win at Spotland now and again.

You only need remember names like greenacre and Wilkinson to remember some awful results at Mansfield, which was when I last went a very unpleasant place to get in and out of.

We are playing well but no game is ever easy!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024