Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easyfundraising APP - Dale Trust 18:27 - Sep 22 with 1503 viewsblackdogblue

I was like most people who can’t be bothered with this until recently and decided to give it a try….

In all honesty I am very impressed by it… it has allowed me to get rid of quite a few apps on my phone & use it more & more…

In just a couple of months I got an e mail the other day saying I was now in the top 20% of contributors to the Dale Trust…. I get emails saying how much they get & a total when they are paid out…

I would highly recommend giving it a try & I was amazed to how many companies are actually on there you know…

It’s not a scam & the Trust will confirm 👍👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Easyfundraising APP - Dale Trust on 19:39 - Sep 22 with 1422 viewsDalenet

Well done BD. Its such a shame that people haven't embraced it before. Had 1000 of our fans been using it for the past 5 years at an average rate of our top supporters on there, we could have bought the club. Seriously. It's free money for the Trust at no cost to the fan.
Easyfundraising APP - Dale Trust on 19:53 - Sep 22 with 1398 viewsblackdogblue

Easyfundraising APP - Dale Trust on 19:39 - Sep 22 by Dalenet

Well done BD. Its such a shame that people haven't embraced it before. Had 1000 of our fans been using it for the past 5 years at an average rate of our top supporters on there, we could have bought the club. Seriously. It's free money for the Trust at no cost to the fan.

Cheers, perhaps if those that have & do use it add to the thread, maybe take up will increase..

There are so many scams out there, it takes a lot of convincing this is safe to use 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Easyfundraising APP - Dale Trust on 22:26 - Sep 22 with 1265 viewsnordenblue

Easyfundraising APP - Dale Trust on 19:39 - Sep 22 by Dalenet

Could someone if possible post a link to the app and a bit of a description? Thanks
Easyfundraising APP - Dale Trust on 22:48 - Sep 22 with 1236 viewsSheffdale

Easyfundraising APP - Dale Trust on 22:26 - Sep 22 by nordenblue

Could someone if possible post a link to the app and a bit of a description? Thanks

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/

The link to Easy Fundraising is on the right hand side of the Trust's home page.

I've used it for a while now and almost £50 has gone to Trust funds at no cost to me. The link takes you a detailed explanation of how it all works.
Easyfundraising APP - Dale Trust on 08:33 - Sep 23 with 1067 viewswozzrafc

Totally agree, I’ve started using it and it is so easy. A lot of the big online shops are on there and you just click the link to the store and that’s it.
Easyfundraising APP - Dale Trust on 18:19 - Sep 24 with 869 viewsColDale

Over the years, we have raised £4,600 through this.

To put it in perspective, five Dale supporters have raised over half of this, and all through their normal online shopping and its not cost them a penny more at any stage.

If you can find something cheaper by not going through Easyfundraising, then do that. No one is wanting anyone to spend more than they should just to give the Trust a kickback.

But I reckon there are hundreds of Dale supporters who get their insurance online, book holidays online, do their Xmas shopping online, change their energy suppliers online etc If we could make Easyfundraising the first step, we could easily be bringing in five figure sums like for example Newport County do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024