Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test 22:48 - Oct 1 with 2049 viewsRAFCBLUE

I read the Dale Trust statement today and thought to myself, can Matthew Southall really, credibly sit in front of the EFL and media knowing that Google search brings up this:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53449265

"In the ruling at the Manchester Court today the judge found that Mr Southall’s actions were entirely unlawful and that there was no basis for his attempts to remove the directors or change the service.

"Mr Southall did not attend court nor provide any witness statement. The judge also ordered costs in the sum of £21,000 against Mr Southall."

particularly when the EFL's regulation state, very openly:

"'Disqualifying Condition' means all or any of the following:

Criminal matters:

(g) having an Unspent Conviction by a court of competent jurisdiction in England and Wales in respect of any offence involving:

(i) a Dishonest Act;

(ii) corruption;

(iii) perverting the course of justice;

(iv) a serious breach of any requirement under the 1985 Act or 2006 Act;

(v) dishonestly receiving a programme broadcast from within the UK with intent to avoid payment under Section 297 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988;

(vi) admitting spectators to watch a football match at unlicensed premises under Section 9 of the Football Spectators Act 1989;

(vii) ticket touting under Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994;

(viii) any attempt or conspiracy to commit any of the above offences;"

How can a judge, quoted on the BBC label Southall "unlawful" and he'd have any hope to pass the test based on (viii)?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:09 - Oct 1 with 2013 viewsjudd

He's come on a fair bit since robbing Woolworths.

Poll: What is it to be then?

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:24 - Oct 1 with 1971 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:09 - Oct 1 by judd

He's come on a fair bit since robbing Woolworths.

Caught thieving from a much loved institution?

Pic-n-mix?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:26 - Oct 1 with 1962 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:24 - Oct 1 by RAFCBLUE

Caught thieving from a much loved institution?

Pic-n-mix?

I'll find the link but the crime appeared a tad more organised from what I've read.

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:31 - Oct 1 with 1946 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:26 - Oct 1 by judd

I'll find the link but the crime appeared a tad more organised from what I've read.

Worsley born and bred

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/5863097.ice-hockey-player-store-theft

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:37 - Oct 1 with 1930 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:31 - Oct 1 by judd

Worsley born and bred

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/5863097.ice-hockey-player-store-theft

Blimey.

So Matthew Southall worked inside the organisation for 7 months and open stole from people who were giving him paid employment?

Some lovely journalism:

"He says he was not responsible for physically passing the items out of the door," said Mr Wood. "But he accepts he was aware it had taken place and that he had been involved in the preparation of the theft."

"He was also aware the property was going to be collected by a third person."

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:46 - Oct 1 with 1885 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:37 - Oct 1 by RAFCBLUE

Blimey.

So Matthew Southall worked inside the organisation for 7 months and open stole from people who were giving him paid employment?

Some lovely journalism:

"He says he was not responsible for physically passing the items out of the door," said Mr Wood. "But he accepts he was aware it had taken place and that he had been involved in the preparation of the theft."

"He was also aware the property was going to be collected by a third person."

As with our disgraced former CE and his Hasbro misdemeanours, it's easy to conclude that a leopard doesn't change it spots.

Google Optimus Build Ltd v Matthew Southall and Jade McManus for a more up to date view on this "man".

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:53 - Oct 1 with 1857 viewskel

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:31 - Oct 1 by judd

Worsley born and bred

No no no. He says we shouldn’t believe what we read about him online.

Clearly all these Google results are wrong.
MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:54 - Oct 1 with 1850 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:53 - Oct 1 by kel

No no no. He says we shouldn’t believe what we read about him online.

Clearly all these Google results are wrong.

Judges are clearly BEGS

Login to get fewer ads

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:56 - Oct 1 with 1848 viewskel

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:54 - Oct 1 by judd

Judges are clearly BEGS

MY judge.
MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 00:02 - Oct 2 with 1826 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:56 - Oct 1 by kel

MY judge.

RINDER

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 00:08 - Oct 2 with 1814 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:46 - Oct 1 by judd

As with our disgraced former CE and his Hasbro misdemeanours, it's easy to conclude that a leopard doesn't change it spots.

Google Optimus Build Ltd v Matthew Southall and Jade McManus for a more up to date view on this "man".

So far on this thread, there are three examples of Matthew Southall having been to court where he lost.

He's consistent I'll give you that.

I wonder if he's paid back those later to judgements on fines? I can't see Woolworths caring about him.

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test (n/t) on 00:18 - Oct 2 with 1805 viewsSandyman

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 00:08 - Oct 2 by RAFCBLUE

So far on this thread, there are three examples of Matthew Southall having been to court where he lost.

I wonder if he's paid back those later to judgements on fines? I can't see Woolworths caring about him.

[Post edited 2 Oct 2021 0:19]
MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 00:20 - Oct 2 with 1785 viewsSandyman

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 23:46 - Oct 1 by judd

Looks like Optimus Prime in that case.

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 07:04 - Oct 2 with 1630 viewsThreeLions

Well well well its all coming out in the wash for you Matthew. How in the hell did he pass a fit and proper persons test at Charlton with his criminal background?!!!
MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 07:17 - Oct 2 with 1620 viewskel

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 07:04 - Oct 2 by ThreeLions

Well well well its all coming out in the wash for you Matthew. How in the hell did he pass a fit and proper persons test at Charlton with his criminal background?!!!

Agree about the fit and proper test but the rest won’t bother him at all. He has skin like a rhino so we have to box clever with this chancer.
MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 07:37 - Oct 2 with 1609 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 07:17 - Oct 2 by kel

Agree about the fit and proper test but the rest won’t bother him at all. He has skin like a rhino so we have to box clever with this chancer.

We're in a queue to box him, kel.

From what I can read there's at least a builder and a group of Charlton fans ahead of us.

The question I'd ask if I were the EFL would be if he owes money in a court case to his builder how can he not pay that buy have a fair few quid knocking around to buy some overpriced shares from Morton House?

Perhaps someone is lending him the money but in which case he's not the buyer just a frontman.

I'm sure the EFL are going to be over this like a rash on the basis that Jarvis is involved and the disciplinary proceedings against Morton House are still ongoing.

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 09:31 - Oct 2 with 1447 viewsjudd

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 00:08 - Oct 2 by RAFCBLUE

There's another instance of a court ordering him to pay Chris Farnell £10k.

He doesn't like paying his bills it would appear.

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 10:06 - Oct 2 with 1380 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Matthew Southall and the Fit and Proper Test on 09:31 - Oct 2 by judd

There's another instance of a court ordering him to pay Chris Farnell £10k.

He doesn't like paying his bills it would appear.

Oh dear.

I hope Jarvis has got a signed contract for his fees.

On current evidence it looks like he'll be needing to produce it in a court case to recover his money in 2023!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024