Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIFFO news 22:37 - Oct 6 with 5171 viewskel

Didn’t someone say on here a certain ex-Rochdale CEO was at their game the other day?
BIFFO news on 22:46 - Oct 6 with 5121 viewsHullDale

I've heard from a couple of Oldham mates tonight that a former Dale employee may be the new man for the job.

Wasn't DB rumoured to be hobnobbing at Oldham on Saturday?
BIFFO news on 22:47 - Oct 6 with 5109 viewskel

BIFFO news on 22:46 - Oct 6 by HullDale

I've heard from a couple of Oldham mates tonight that a former Dale employee may be the new man for the job.

Yeah, think it was 1907 who posted it.

Apologies if I’m incorrect.
BIFFO news on 22:51 - Oct 6 with 5071 viewsSalegraham

BIFFO news on 22:46 - Oct 6 by HullDale

Give him the job, asap

Joking, would'nt want him near any club. Be warned BIFFO'S
BIFFO news on 22:55 - Oct 6 with 5037 viewsD_Alien

I'm sure he'd bring some 'interesting' investment opportunities with him

Perhaps he has to, or else...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

BIFFO news on 23:01 - Oct 6 with 4981 viewsMoonyDale

Good God for Oldhams sake I hope he doesn't get the gig over there...Frying pan and fire spring to mind....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

BIFFO news on 06:08 - Oct 7 with 4683 views1907

BIFFO news on 22:47 - Oct 6 by kel

Yeah, think it was 1907 who posted it.

Apologies if I’m incorrect.

Sure was.

What’s the chances of that eh
BIFFO news on 06:42 - Oct 7 with 4647 viewsboromat

Can he take that job while still being on the share register at Rochdale? Surely that would be against some EFL rule.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

BIFFO news on 08:15 - Oct 7 with 4490 views1907

Few Oldham fans I know are now going into full blown meltdown.
Login to get fewer ads

BIFFO news on 09:51 - Oct 7 with 4312 viewsJames1980

https://www.dictionary.com/ Word of the day is 'pariah' thought that was very appropriate.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

BIFFO news on 10:18 - Oct 7 with 4213 viewsThreeLions

RIP Oldham Athletic
BIFFO news on 12:36 - Oct 7 with 3909 viewsdawlishdale

As football fans, we must warn Oldham of the consequences of employing this person in any capacity at their club.

I wouldn't employ him as a bog cleaner.
BIFFO news on 12:47 - Oct 7 with 3846 viewsD_Alien

BIFFO news on 12:36 - Oct 7 by dawlishdale

As football fans, we must warn Oldham of the consequences of employing this person in any capacity at their club.

It's not just Latics, or any other club

Wherever he tries to find a place to feather his nest, he'll be pursued and warnings issued

He's got nowhere to hide. His reputation will follow him to the grave, and if there's an afterlife, we'll haunt him there too

All brought upon himself

BIFFO news on 13:16 - Oct 7 with 3734 viewsSuddenLad

BIFFO news on 12:47 - Oct 7 by D_Alien

It's not just Latics, or any other club

Wherever he tries to find a place to feather his nest, he'll be pursued and warnings issued

He's got nowhere to hide. His reputation will follow him to the grave, and if there's an afterlife, we'll haunt him there too

All brought upon himself

Assuming people listen. It took a while..... I can't honestly believe that there is a club in the country who who would employ him. The jungle drums work well in football circles and Owdham must surely be aware of this creature and his operating methods.

What next? Chairman of Oldham Business Commerce or such like? Surely not?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

BIFFO news on 16:40 - Oct 7 with 3437 viewsNorthernDale

If he is appointed, he may seek to take Southall to Oldham as well as shareholders, but I would wish any of the reptiles on the Biffo's,
BIFFO news on 17:50 - Oct 7 with 3246 viewsTomRAFC

They will know full well about the conduct of Bottomley and that might be his appeal. Given the behaviour of Oldham's owner, Bottomley may be just the sort of guy he is after.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

BIFFO news on 08:26 - Oct 8 with 2744 viewsDalenet

BIFFO news on 12:36 - Oct 7 by dawlishdale

I guess it depends on how desperate the Oldham owner is just now. If he wants Bottomley to stabilise the club and prepare it for sale, the fans may put up with him. The issue for them will be....sell it to whom. They have had a horrid 10 years with recent owners. But they have also had 10 years to work on a plan to take it over themselves. What do the Oldham fans really want?
BIFFO news on 09:41 - Oct 8 with 2621 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

BIFFO news on 08:26 - Oct 8 by Dalenet

I guess it depends on how desperate the Oldham owner is just now. If he wants Bottomley to stabilise the club and prepare it for sale, the fans may put up with him. The issue for them will be....sell it to whom. They have had a horrid 10 years with recent owners. But they have also had 10 years to work on a plan to take it over themselves. What do the Oldham fans really want?

Its safe to say they DON'T want David Bottomley.

https://pushtheboundary.co.uk/former-rochdale-ceo-08-10-2021

EDIT - we wonder if Rick Parry had a small eye roll moment when he saw another email from a different club titled 'David Roger Bottomley'.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 9:42]

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

BIFFO news on 10:53 - Oct 8 with 2463 viewsBigKindo

Look out Oldham!

I always thought that the cream rose to the top but apparently not in every case. Be assured perhaps that if he gets his feet 'under the table' at the Biffos, after a period of his familiarising himself with the set-up, there will cries of 'we need new finance' and his first call will be to Jarvis.
BIFFO news on 11:01 - Oct 8 with 2444 viewsD_Alien

BIFFO news on 10:53 - Oct 8 by BigKindo

Look out Oldham!

I always thought that the cream rose to the top but apparently not in every case. Be assured perhaps that if he gets his feet 'under the table' at the Biffos, after a period of his familiarising himself with the set-up, there will cries of 'we need new finance' and his first call will be to Jarvis.

I don't think it'd take long

There's a train of thought that suggests the MH crew 'require' him to put more business their way to make up for the loss they'll inevitably suffer through the acquisition of diluted shareholdings

[Post edited 8 Oct 2021 11:03]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024