Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not one more penny…. 17:18 - Oct 9 with 6042 viewsblackdogblue

Will the Club get out of me until things improve on the pitch…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Not one more penny…. on 21:16 - Oct 11 with 1489 viewsblackdogblue

Not one more penny…. on 20:43 - Oct 11 by TVOS1907

No, never said you're boring at all. I was meaning Quigley might have had a point when he said you've mentioned what he referred to a few times, that's all.

Your opinion is just as valid as everyone else's.

Cheers & sorry for the cartoon dig..hope I’m forgiven

Yes I was vocal about renewing, Covid.. BBM, etc.. but there is no doubt in my mind I love my Club.. as I say .. Kids, Dog (black or 🐶), Dale, wife… (don’t tell Mrs BDB😀)

As I have committed to to doing the Prediction League on here as you spend your time producing the programme, I notice you have not joined in, takes 2 mins to predict 5 results & there any many points still to be won & wouldn’t that be good to beat a certain person I dare not mention 🤷‍♂️)

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Not one more penny…. on 21:26 - Oct 11 with 1436 viewsTVOS1907

Not one more penny…. on 21:16 - Oct 11 by blackdogblue

Cheers & sorry for the cartoon dig..hope I’m forgiven

Yes I was vocal about renewing, Covid.. BBM, etc.. but there is no doubt in my mind I love my Club.. as I say .. Kids, Dog (black or 🐶), Dale, wife… (don’t tell Mrs BDB😀)

As I have committed to to doing the Prediction League on here as you spend your time producing the programme, I notice you have not joined in, takes 2 mins to predict 5 results & there any many points still to be won & wouldn’t that be good to beat a certain person I dare not mention 🤷‍♂️)

Tbh, I'm hopeless at predictions and it's not something I'm interested in, but well done for doing it for those who are.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Not one more penny…. on 21:28 - Oct 11 with 1429 viewsDalenet

Not one more penny…. on 18:35 - Oct 11 by Dalenet

You buying any shares BD?

Great. Glad that we haven't quite lost you. The Trust emailed people today on how to register for shares.
Not one more penny…. on 21:53 - Oct 11 with 1373 viewsBrierls

Bless. Is somebody wanting a bit of attention?
Not one more penny…. on 12:15 - Oct 12 with 1115 viewsBucketBstard

I must admit the honeymoon period for RS is coming to an end.
I really like the guy he is honest and passionate , but some of his signings are really not up to League 2 level. I know he's been lumbered with McNumpty , but I'm afraid I have no confidence in either Graham or Dorsett and Max Taylor looks to improve but that is a slow gradual improvement. I also know Dale fans are prone to band the word Legend and Hero around a lot but O'Connell is ok , hes not brilliant . We need s solid old stager at the back to keep them in line. A combative midfielder and a decent experienced striker.
The praise for Beesley is also a bit over the top . Sometimes he runs around a lot but doesnt create . At burnley he scored a good goal but apart feom that he was non existent , I suspect that was more to do with inexperience , probably got a dig early on by prem defender and lost his bottle. There must be decent players out of contract sitting around? Even David Wheater would be an improvement at the back.
I really want RS to succeed here at Rochdale and hopefully climb up the ladder .
Not one more penny…. on 12:28 - Oct 12 with 1093 viewsTVOS1907

Not one more penny…. on 12:15 - Oct 12 by BucketBstard

I must admit the honeymoon period for RS is coming to an end.
I really like the guy he is honest and passionate , but some of his signings are really not up to League 2 level. I know he's been lumbered with McNumpty , but I'm afraid I have no confidence in either Graham or Dorsett and Max Taylor looks to improve but that is a slow gradual improvement. I also know Dale fans are prone to band the word Legend and Hero around a lot but O'Connell is ok , hes not brilliant . We need s solid old stager at the back to keep them in line. A combative midfielder and a decent experienced striker.
The praise for Beesley is also a bit over the top . Sometimes he runs around a lot but doesnt create . At burnley he scored a good goal but apart feom that he was non existent , I suspect that was more to do with inexperience , probably got a dig early on by prem defender and lost his bottle. There must be decent players out of contract sitting around? Even David Wheater would be an improvement at the back.
I really want RS to succeed here at Rochdale and hopefully climb up the ladder .

So predictable

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Not one more penny…. on 12:59 - Oct 12 with 1034 viewsAtThePeake

Not one more penny…. on 12:28 - Oct 12 by TVOS1907

So predictable

Even chucked a David Wheater mention in there for good measure.

Tangled up in blue.

Not one more penny…. on 17:58 - Oct 12 with 765 viewsJames1980

Robbie sign him up

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024