Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MR FURY 11:15 - Oct 10 with 2157 viewsfrenzied

Just seen the highlights on you tube

Outstanding by Tyson Fury yet again.

Another stella show by the fella..certainly knows how to sell the show and deliver in the ring
MR FURY on 12:03 - Oct 10 with 2081 viewsbig_dav3RAFC

I'm not a fan of his but I put some money on the fight last night and won the bet :)

He could sell ice to the Eskimos as well very good at selling selling his product
MR FURY on 12:18 - Oct 10 with 2061 viewsdiver

MR FURY on 12:03 - Oct 10 by big_dav3RAFC

I'm not a fan of his but I put some money on the fight last night and won the bet :)

He could sell ice to the Eskimos as well very good at selling selling his product

We could do with him at Dale!!
MR FURY on 12:21 - Oct 10 with 2043 viewsfunkkk

A good fight that. Wilder certainly showed guts but not intelligence and his game plan went out of the window after the first couple of rounds.
MR FURY on 12:28 - Oct 10 with 2023 viewsD_Alien

Fury v Joshua would be great for British boxing, but if i were Joshua i'd be looking to delay that for as long as possible - assuming he can get his titles back off Usyk

Fury's probably got another two or three big fights left before age and weight take their toll, but the self-belief he carries into his fights is backed up when the bell goes, can't say fairer than that

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

MR FURY on 13:16 - Oct 10 with 1955 viewsArthurDaley

MR FURY on 12:21 - Oct 10 by funkkk

A good fight that. Wilder certainly showed guts but not intelligence and his game plan went out of the window after the first couple of rounds.

One of the commentators said Mike Tyson used to say we all had a plan until you got hit in the mouth.

A large VAT Dave

MR FURY on 13:39 - Oct 10 with 1907 viewsfunkkk

MR FURY on 13:16 - Oct 10 by ArthurDaley

One of the commentators said Mike Tyson used to say we all had a plan until you got hit in the mouth.

Aye, and they say it every time. Wilder lacks the intelligence to carry out a game plan as he has an unrelenting faith in the power of his punches. Understandable when all but one of his victories has been by knockout. Look at how Fury listens to Sugar Hill when he’s in his corner compared to Wilder. Fury knows the importance of a cool head in a testing situation.
MR FURY on 14:06 - Oct 10 with 1855 viewsnordenblue

MR FURY on 13:39 - Oct 10 by funkkk

Aye, and they say it every time. Wilder lacks the intelligence to carry out a game plan as he has an unrelenting faith in the power of his punches. Understandable when all but one of his victories has been by knockout. Look at how Fury listens to Sugar Hill when he’s in his corner compared to Wilder. Fury knows the importance of a cool head in a testing situation.

As shown again its not knocking down Fury that's the problem it's keeping him down, the guys an absolute warrior, we won't really appreciate it now but he'll go down as one of the greatest ever boxers nevermind just at heavyweight, his speed is absolutely ridiculous considering his size and how inactive he can be between fights... legend
MR FURY on 12:19 - Oct 12 with 1375 viewsBucketBstard

Love to see Fury v Joshua asap , Joshua would be knocked into the next year.
He will wait and hide until Tyson is on the way down.
Login to get fewer ads

MR FURY on 12:32 - Oct 12 with 1342 viewsD_Alien

MR FURY on 12:19 - Oct 12 by BucketBstard

Love to see Fury v Joshua asap , Joshua would be knocked into the next year.
He will wait and hide until Tyson is on the way down.

Joshua has a rematch on the cards with Usyk for the other three titles, so Fury won't be fighting either until that's sorted and in any case, Fury would be better waiting until it's a re-unification bout before committing himself

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024