Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sad news another MP Murdered 15:21 - Oct 15 with 2788 viewsoff2div1

Tory MP Sir David Amess has Died after stabbing doing a constituency surgery.

Sad news another MP Murdered on 16:30 - Oct 15 with 2676 viewsnordenblue

This and similar goings on seem to happen far too often, terrible news
Sad news another MP Murdered on 17:31 - Oct 15 with 2555 viewsjonahwhereru

He represented my constituency. He can best be described as a solid MP. Was never a high flyer and never made PPS my knowledge. He suffered from having Teddy Taylor as MP for the neighbouring MP for many years, who got awarded the title of MP’s best MP in a survey.
Nonetheless he was a social man who was at ease with his constituents and had a tight knit family who will need all that strength and togetherness right now. He just seems such an unusual target to be attacked, if it should prove politically motivated. He favoured Brexit but did not get particularly vocal about it and was never one to give over the top reactions to any political happenings.
My condolences to those that loved him who must be in such disarray.
Sad news another MP Murdered on 19:23 - Oct 15 with 2422 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Sad news another MP Murdered on 17:31 - Oct 15 by jonahwhereru

He represented my constituency. He can best be described as a solid MP. Was never a high flyer and never made PPS my knowledge. He suffered from having Teddy Taylor as MP for the neighbouring MP for many years, who got awarded the title of MP’s best MP in a survey.
Nonetheless he was a social man who was at ease with his constituents and had a tight knit family who will need all that strength and togetherness right now. He just seems such an unusual target to be attacked, if it should prove politically motivated. He favoured Brexit but did not get particularly vocal about it and was never one to give over the top reactions to any political happenings.
My condolences to those that loved him who must be in such disarray.

Well said. I knew of him as I live in Suffolk and he always came across as an unassuming chap who was more about serving his constituents than any real political motive.

Safe to say the perpetrator will have achieved little and no doubt blamed him for his benefits being cut, drug or alcohol issues, global warming or some other cause that had nothing to do with him.

RIP David

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Sad news another MP Murdered on 09:21 - Oct 16 with 2129 viewsMoonyDale

Sad news another MP Murdered on 19:23 - Oct 15 by Thacks_Rabbits

Well said. I knew of him as I live in Suffolk and he always came across as an unassuming chap who was more about serving his constituents than any real political motive.

Safe to say the perpetrator will have achieved little and no doubt blamed him for his benefits being cut, drug or alcohol issues, global warming or some other cause that had nothing to do with him.

RIP David

The police have stated that it's an Islamist terrorist link to the killing, that may have been released after you wrote your last paragraph however...Unless of course you have taken the Sistone journalism course of writing untruths in spite of the facts...As bigoted as usual Thacks.....Nothing if not consistent..

RIP and condolences to all his family and loved ones...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Sad news another MP Murdered on 10:59 - Oct 16 with 2046 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Sad news another MP Murdered on 09:21 - Oct 16 by MoonyDale

The police have stated that it's an Islamist terrorist link to the killing, that may have been released after you wrote your last paragraph however...Unless of course you have taken the Sistone journalism course of writing untruths in spite of the facts...As bigoted as usual Thacks.....Nothing if not consistent..

RIP and condolences to all his family and loved ones...

I stayed that he perpetrated and evil act that had nothing to do with him, do you honestly think David had anything to do with events in Iraq or Afghanistan? Not going to get into an argument on here regarding anything but it’s an awful loss of a genuine man doing his best for the people of his community, and that’s all the people of his community.

PM me if you have an issue, I am happy to respond there!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Sad news another MP Murdered on 11:44 - Oct 16 with 1988 viewsMoonyDale

Sad news another MP Murdered on 10:59 - Oct 16 by Thacks_Rabbits

I stayed that he perpetrated and evil act that had nothing to do with him, do you honestly think David had anything to do with events in Iraq or Afghanistan? Not going to get into an argument on here regarding anything but it’s an awful loss of a genuine man doing his best for the people of his community, and that’s all the people of his community.

PM me if you have an issue, I am happy to respond there!

PM sent.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024