Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information 17:08 - Oct 17 with 2933 viewsRAFCBLUE

He's been at it again!

Not content over the Summer with outing the personal details, home addresses, email addresses and car registrations of Andrew Curran, Darrell Rose, Denise Valarie Courtnell, Faical Safouane and David Bottomley, Alexander Jarvis has been at it again, this time publicising his links with BBC journalist Simon Stone.

Before we get properly started on Jarvis' latest indiscetion, let's start with something in the public domain that hasn't been raised in the furore of last week - Simon Stone has been in trouble at the BBC before and their HR processes because of publishing racist material.

In March 2020 Simon Stone was hauled over the BBC for racism where he used a racist term in a tweet in an "uncensored racist insult"

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/bbc-presenter-forced-apologise-afte

As Andrew Curran would whisper in an TOWIE sort of way "He's got form" and this is not the first time that the BBC have, sadly, had to pull Simon Stone over to "have a word" about something he has written.

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/aboutthebbc/insidethebbc/howwework/policiesandguideli

The BBC has some pretty straightforward editorial standards and the link above is the BBC's code of conduct.

Section 1.6 (Slide 16 of 29) has the BBC's editorial values which are summarised as:
i. Trust
ii. Truth and accuracy
iii. Impartiality
iv. Editorial integrity and independence
v. Preventing harm and offence
vi. Serving the public interest

On the face of it the BBC's article last week, which have been taken down scored a big fat ZERO out of six.

Meanwhile, over in the darkness of his bedroom at his parent's house in leafy Birkenhead, Alexander Jarvis on the other hand still loves the sound of his own voice.

Having burned £1.2m of Morton House illicit funds in a tiny minority shareholding and at the same time bought only a full EFL disciplinary investigation into Morton House (that Alexander and his chums are trying to run away from), the Scouse Disaster is now trying damage limitation to try and somehow in the process save his skin from Andrew Curran and Darrell Rose who funded Morton House over the Summer.

Jarvis is the source of all of Simon Stone's "material" and persuaded a naive BBC journalist who should have known better to publish what anyone who has been following the story over six months a ridiculously incorrect article.

The club politely said the "article has several factual inaccuracies within it".
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/october/clubstatement_bbcarticle/

The Dale Trust more robustly published a detailed line by line deconstruction of the way in which the article was wrong.
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/10/trust-response-to-bbc-article/

So how did Simon Stone get it so wrong?

One man. Alexander Jarvis.

"Jarvo" continues to think just emailing any old thing he might have historically from David Bottomley is still relevant and in date.

Jarvis has infamously dropped David Bottomley right in it when he emailed David Bottomley's confidential AGM presentation to a third party on 20th July 2021. The evidence on the file reported showed that the file had last been saved on 4th June 2021 at 15.10

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised by DaleEamonn 15 Aug 2021 19:01
Greetings Rochdale fans.

My name is DaleEamonn and I am a freelance investigative journalist. I first became professionally aware of the plight of Rochdale earlier this Summer when I saw the terrible news that Alexander Jarvis and Andy Curran were considering involving themselves financially with your football club.

Alexander Jarvis is not to be trusted. He is a brazen charlatan and fantasist and tells any form of lie to anyone who will listen to him to progress his own agenda.

You will have read extensively about Andy Curran and his involvement in Swindon Town over the last few years. Less known is Andy Curran’s previous involvements with Southend United and Colchester United, two Essex based clubs and his involvement in attempts to progress his son Taylor’s career by paying for his wages in breach of EFL rules.

As you will read below, Alexander Jarvis does not have any form of deal in place for your club which can be completed or done without EFL approval. If the EFL do not given any approval to Alexander Jarvis or his clients then your club is safe from these people who definitely do not have you or your club’s best interests at heart.

Below is the transcript of an email I received on Tuesday 20th July 2021 at 11.56AM from Alexander Jarvis (ajarvis@blackbridgesports.com) that also shared an attached Microsoft PowerPoint document (File name: 2021 AGM Presntation1.pptx) which was 928Kb.

The attachment was at eleven slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation given by David Bottomley at Rochdale AGM on Tuesday 1st June 2021.

I have forwarded this email and the attachment to it to the COO of your football club, the Board of your Supporters Trust, to Nick Craig (Director of Legal Affairs - EFL) and to Ryan Hyde (Governance Manager - EFL).

Tonight, I share it with all of you, the fans because it is important that you see Alexander Jarvis for what he is.

The full and unabridged transcript of Alexander Jarvis’ email reads as follows:

From: Alexander SW Jarvis <ajarvis@blackbridgesports.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 11:56 AM
To: Eamonn
Subject: 2021 AGM Presentation / Revised Offer
Eamonn,

I trust this email finds you well, apologies for the delay in response, I have had a few days off on holiday.

That is correct, I am not the purchaser, nor have I ever purchased an EFL Club and have had no dealings with the EFL to date. As in the takeover process the lawyers are mostly involved.

It is also correct that no ‘takeover' is planned. My Client’s are merely investors who following a presentation by the Club several months back (I have attached for your reference) see Rochdale as an opportunity to get involved with a relatively well-run club where they can provide financial support with the aim of leaving it in a better position than when they came in, whilst enjoying a game and a beer on a Saturday afternoon. It also goes without saying, they do see the opportunity of seeing a healthy return on their investment in the future.

However, as someone with your wealth of knowledge in wealth management and the financial sector, I’m sure you would not advise any of your clients to invest significant sums into a business in which they had no control, for inexperienced people to spend their money as they please.

To conclude this deal to both parties satisfaction, my client is prepared to pay your clients £10 per share, however, on the basis both of your clients (with the circa 40,000 shares) agree to the deal. Further, my client will pay yourself £10,000 commission for facilitating the transaction, which they are happy to pay on signing.

Should you have any doubts as to my Clients availability of funds, please feel free to contact Gatleys who are able to confirm to you that £1 million has been paid into their client account for the purposes of this transaction, which i'm sure will alleviate any concerns.

My client wishes to execute the agreement with your clients within the next 24 hours and complete the transaction immediately upon approval from the EFL in line with EFL regulations. I can confirm that the EFL are now in receipt of my Clients documents in line with the requirements of the Owners and Directors Test and we anticipate approval within the next 7 days.

I trust you will find the above satisfactory and look forward to concluding the matter.

Kind regards

Alexander

With regards to the Microsoft PowerPoint attachment, forensic IT examination of the Microsoft Powerpoint file shows conclusively that it was last saved by David Bottomley at 15.10 on Friday 4 June 2021.

It is unclear is how and when Alexander Jarvis obtained this email attachment, last saved by David Bottomley on 4 June 2021 and whether Alexander Jarvis obtained it legally or obtained it illegally.

What is clear is the lie in the email transcript which noted Alexander Jarvis’ investor “who following a presentation by the Club several months back (I have attached for your reference)” was seeking to invest.

The date of the Annual General Meeting of 1st June 2021, the forensic date on the IT file being saved on 4th June 2021 and the fact an Annual General Meeting is for shareholders only discredits why Alexander Jarvis would have this file in his possession for that reason.

EDITORIAL FOOTNOTE:
David Roger Bottomley served as a statutory director of Rochdale Association Football Club Limited (The) between 29 May 2015 and 1 June 2021. David Roger Bottomley left his role as CEO by “mutual consent” on 28 June 2021.

Bottomley was voted off the Board on 1st June at the EGM alongside Graham Rawlinson. Three days later (whilst not legally on the Board) Bottomley then emailed Alexander Jarvis chapter and verse on how to do a hostile takeover.

It still hasn't properly been explained how Alexander Jarvis got hold of that presentation when Jarvis WASN'T A SHAREHOLDER!

Ignoring the obvious data theft question, I'm beginning to think that Jarvis is to data protection what Inspector Clouseau was to policing.

Anyway, having been contacted by Alexander Jarvis and being given any information - leaked emails, leaked reports or the like, Simon Stone is supposed to check that information for those six things before he puts it out on the BBC Sport website:

i. Trust
ii. Truth and accuracy
iii. Impartiality
iv. Editorial integrity and independence
v. Preventing harm and offence
vi. Serving the public interest

Stone didn't do that. Far from it.

Stone said on Twitter he had contacted the club before the article was published. He clearly hadn't. Simon lied. We have the reply to the Dale fan who asked him.

Stone said on Twitter he had contacted the Dale Trust before the article was published. He clearly hadn't. Simon lied. We have the reply to the Dale fan who asked him.

And now the BBC's lawyers have taken that article down because it doesn't meet the required standards of factual accuracy or compliance with the BBC code of conduct.

I would expect that there is some form of HR investigation into the journalist concerned, particularly following his racist tweeting in 2020.

Unfortunately for Jarvis and Simon Stone, the BBC published it on 12 October and then edited it on 13 October. Copies of both BBC articles have been saved by various fans - it's criminal to think that we wouldn't save them as we saw them, such is the amount of material that has been generated over the last few months, this is just another two pages in the file.

https://www.similarweb.com/website/bbc.co.uk/#overview

The data says that globally the BBC website is the 66th most prolific website in the world. Inadvertently Rochdale has been slandered to millions of people around the world!

Simon Stone on the other hand is going to have to go and see the BBC HR department again to explain his actions. And then the BBC legal department to explain his actions.

I hope the club are taking this properly seriously and lining up lawyers to pursue both the BBC and the journalist for damages. The BBC do payout for making these types of factual errors as Harry and Meghan know.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/harry-and-meghan-accuse-bbc-of-libel-over-rep

It would be highly ironic if Jarvis' leaky email accounts generate the club some serious legal funds from a defamation claim against the BBC, particularly when the information published by the BBC was illegally obtained in the first place.

Rule 1 of journalism: Never publish something that isn't true.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 17:20 - Oct 17 with 2874 viewsJames1980

This is priceless

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 17:42 - Oct 17 with 2815 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 17:20 - Oct 17 by James1980

This is priceless

Alexander Jarvis is priceless.

He has, single-handedly, manage to leak stuff at every opportunity.

He's not data secure given that he lists his various profiles in so many places that are publicly findable, for example.

https://rocketreach.co/alexander-jarvis-email_17593190

Let's just outline, this is ALL stuff in the public domain. You can check for yourself.

Step 1: Check is the email has been compromised via the below website: https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Step 2: Where is has, it tells you how and where it has been compromised.

So, if you use Alexander's old longstanding email of ajarvis@blackbridgecrossborders.com (used in various deals, including the Southampton FC deal), the website will tell you that it was breached:

1) In October 2019, from a Data Enrichment Exposure
2) In February 2014, from the Forbes website
3) In February 2018, from MyFitnessPal
4) In September 2019, from game developer Zyanga

The compromised data is summarised as:
* Email addresses,
* Employers,
* Geographic locations, Job titles,
* Names,
* Phone numbers,
* Social media profiles
* IP addresses

To be honest, I'm not sure I'm more suprised where Alexander's personal data is found - MyFitnesspal and Zyanga or Forbes!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 19:15 - Oct 17 with 2491 viewsjudd

Jarvo threatening legal action on Twitter now. Claims he doesn't know the journo. Erm...

Poll: What is it to be then?

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 19:31 - Oct 17 with 2415 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

We knew Mr Jarvis blocked a LOT of dale fans on twitter over the last couple of weeks, but tonight he has allegedly threatened some with legal action in their DMs before blocking them.

As Judd has mentioned, Mr Jarvis has claimed on twitter tonight to not know the journalist.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 19:35 - Oct 17 with 2404 viewskel

Poor Jarvo. The heat seems to be getting to him doesn’t it?
MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 19:36 - Oct 17 with 2395 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 19:15 - Oct 17 by judd

Jarvo threatening legal action on Twitter now. Claims he doesn't know the journo. Erm...

Would love to see him on the stand in the witness box in a libel trial.

It would ruin him and those who helped him in June after the EGM.

His Twitter password was compromised too btw, which is why he’s had to protect his tweets.

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 20:15 - Oct 17 with 2258 viewsJames1980

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 19:36 - Oct 17 by RAFCBLUE

His Twitter password was compromised too btw, which is why he’s had to protect his tweets.

I'm hazarding a guess you are confident UTDNFS would win any libel case young Alexander The Grate might want to pursue.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 20:23 - Oct 17 with 2225 viewsDorkingDale

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 19:36 - Oct 17 by RAFCBLUE

This is absolutely priceless - well done RAFC & co
Login to get fewer ads

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 20:28 - Oct 17 with 2190 viewsD_Alien

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 20:15 - Oct 17 by James1980

I'm hazarding a guess you are confident UTDNFS would win any libel case young Alexander The Grate might want to pursue.

"Alexander the Grate"

That too, is priceless James!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 21:19 - Oct 17 with 2036 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Leaky Alexander Jarvis emails Simon Stone LOTS of information on 20:15 - Oct 17 by James1980

Alexander Jarvis' email of 20th July 2021 "2021 AGM Presentation / Revised by DaleEamonn 15 Aug 2021 19:01
Greetings Rochdale fans.

My name is DaleEamonn and I am a freelance investigative journalist. I first became professionally aware of the plight of Rochdale earlier this Summer when I saw the terrible news that Alexander Jarvis and Andy Curran were considering involving themselves financially with your football club.

Alexander Jarvis is not to be trusted. He is a brazen charlatan and fantasist and tells any form of lie to anyone who will listen to him to progress his own agenda.

You will have read extensively about Andy Curran and his involvement in Swindon Town over the last few years. Less known is Andy Curran’s previous involvements with Southend United and Colchester United, two Essex based clubs and his involvement in attempts to progress his son Taylor’s career by paying for his wages in breach of EFL rules.

As you will read below, Alexander Jarvis does not have any form of deal in place for your club which can be completed or done without EFL approval. If the EFL do not given any approval to Alexander Jarvis or his clients then your club is safe from these people who definitely do not have you or your club’s best interests at heart.

Below is the transcript of an email I received on Tuesday 20th July 2021 at 11.56AM from Alexander Jarvis (ajarvis@blackbridgesports.com) that also shared an attached Microsoft PowerPoint document (File name: 2021 AGM Presntation1.pptx) which was 928Kb.

The attachment was at eleven slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation given by David Bottomley at Rochdale AGM on Tuesday 1st June 2021.

I have forwarded this email and the attachment to it to the COO of your football club, the Board of your Supporters Trust, to Nick Craig (Director of Legal Affairs - EFL) and to Ryan Hyde (Governance Manager - EFL).

Tonight, I share it with all of you, the fans because it is important that you see Alexander Jarvis for what he is.

The full and unabridged transcript of Alexander Jarvis’ email reads as follows:

From: Alexander SW Jarvis <ajarvis@blackbridgesports.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 11:56 AM
To: Eamonn
Subject: 2021 AGM Presentation / Revised Offer
Eamonn,

I trust this email finds you well, apologies for the delay in response, I have had a few days off on holiday.

That is correct, I am not the purchaser, nor have I ever purchased an EFL Club and have had no dealings with the EFL to date. As in the takeover process the lawyers are mostly involved.

It is also correct that no ‘takeover' is planned. My Client’s are merely investors who following a presentation by the Club several months back (I have attached for your reference) see Rochdale as an opportunity to get involved with a relatively well-run club where they can provide financial support with the aim of leaving it in a better position than when they came in, whilst enjoying a game and a beer on a Saturday afternoon. It also goes without saying, they do see the opportunity of seeing a healthy return on their investment in the future.

However, as someone with your wealth of knowledge in wealth management and the financial sector, I’m sure you would not advise any of your clients to invest significant sums into a business in which they had no control, for inexperienced people to spend their money as they please.

To conclude this deal to both parties satisfaction, my client is prepared to pay your clients £10 per share, however, on the basis both of your clients (with the circa 40,000 shares) agree to the deal. Further, my client will pay yourself £10,000 commission for facilitating the transaction, which they are happy to pay on signing.

Should you have any doubts as to my Clients availability of funds, please feel free to contact Gatleys who are able to confirm to you that £1 million has been paid into their client account for the purposes of this transaction, which i'm sure will alleviate any concerns.

My client wishes to execute the agreement with your clients within the next 24 hours and complete the transaction immediately upon approval from the EFL in line with EFL regulations. I can confirm that the EFL are now in receipt of my Clients documents in line with the requirements of the Owners and Directors Test and we anticipate approval within the next 7 days.

I trust you will find the above satisfactory and look forward to concluding the matter.

Kind regards

Alexander

With regards to the Microsoft PowerPoint attachment, forensic IT examination of the Microsoft Powerpoint file shows conclusively that it was last saved by David Bottomley at 15.10 on Friday 4 June 2021.

It is unclear is how and when Alexander Jarvis obtained this email attachment, last saved by David Bottomley on 4 June 2021 and whether Alexander Jarvis obtained it legally or obtained it illegally.

What is clear is the lie in the email transcript which noted Alexander Jarvis’ investor “who following a presentation by the Club several months back (I have attached for your reference)” was seeking to invest.

The date of the Annual General Meeting of 1st June 2021, the forensic date on the IT file being saved on 4th June 2021 and the fact an Annual General Meeting is for shareholders only discredits why Alexander Jarvis would have this file in his possession for that reason.

EDITORIAL FOOTNOTE:
David Roger Bottomley served as a statutory director of Rochdale Association Football Club Limited (The) between 29 May 2015 and 1 June 2021. David Roger Bottomley left his role as CEO by “mutual consent” on 28 June 2021.

We can start with this, Alexander.

1) How on earth did you get your hands on the confidential shareholder presentation from David Bottomley AFTER it was saved on 4th June 2021, 72 hours after David Bottomley was removed from the RAFC Board on a shareholder vote?

2) How many emails did you receive from David Bottomley’s RAFC email account AFTER the EGM which removed him on 1st June, so from 2nd June onwards.

3) On what legal basis did you receive those emails from 2nd June onwards given that Board of Directors that night WITHDREW (of their own choosing) the motions around share capital.

4) Did you forward another of those emails received to anyone, on what dates and for what purposes? You can’t possibly deny you did because the above link noting your email leaked above (link above) shows that you did it.

If Alexander was to attempt to sue the poster (DaleEamonn) for libel then he’d lose. As would David Bottomley because Alexander had Bottomley’s presentation and someone would have to explain to the court why it had been leaked.

And that’s because Alexander Jarvis LEAKS.

I wouldn’t trust Jarvis with my shopping list because it would turn up on the web somewhere; as various parties that he has represented will attest.

Jarvis has singlehandedly scuppered Morton House at every turn. Jarvis is the reason that Southall’s name was leaked to the MEN.

Jarvis is the reason the BBC have a problem because of Simon Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024