Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale 16:35 - Oct 18 with 1336 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale 18th Oct 2021 16:31
Seb Stockbridge travels down from Tyne & Wear to take charge of Dale’s first-ever league fixture with Salford City on Tuesday. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 11:01 - Oct 19 with 1098 viewsDiddyDave

Whoever does the appointments for games seems to want refs travelling inappropriate distances especially for evening games.. The ref for the Swindon match was from Manchester, why didn`t they appoint him for tonight`s game at Salford and get somebody from the Midlands for the Swindon game? Not hard to work out I would`ve thought. Just sayin`.
Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 11:34 - Oct 19 with 1070 viewskel

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 11:01 - Oct 19 by DiddyDave

Whoever does the appointments for games seems to want refs travelling inappropriate distances especially for evening games.. The ref for the Swindon match was from Manchester, why didn`t they appoint him for tonight`s game at Salford and get somebody from the Midlands for the Swindon game? Not hard to work out I would`ve thought. Just sayin`.

Perhaps the ref from Manchester has a link to one of the clubs involved this evening.
Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 12:11 - Oct 19 with 1018 viewsTVOS1907

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 11:34 - Oct 19 by kel

Perhaps the ref from Manchester has a link to one of the clubs involved this evening.

Or perhaps the ref on Saturday was down south on business or visiting family/friends in the area.

Dale have always had refs from the North East, even going back to the days of Pat Partridge, Ken Redfern and George Courtney, and with 36 EFL games taking place this week, it won't be easy to spread them perfectly geographically.

Saturday's ref is from London; there could be many reasons why he is coming up to Rochdale, but given people don't have to travel by horse and cart anymore, it's not seen as such an issue or problem as it was in the past.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 12:13 - Oct 19 with 1014 viewsSuddenLad

The London ref can travel up on the Sutton team coach and save expenses.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 12:18 - Oct 19 with 1010 viewsD_Alien

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 12:13 - Oct 19 by SuddenLad

Only if he's available for an all-expenses-paid overnight stop at somewhere like the Norton Grange?

I don't see why not

By the same token, i'm not sure why refs couldn't have used iFollow during the height of the pandemic to referee games

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 12:50 - Oct 19 with 944 viewsTVOS1907

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 12:18 - Oct 19 by D_Alien

Only if he's available for an all-expenses-paid overnight stop at somewhere like the Norton Grange?

I don't see why not

By the same token, i'm not sure why refs couldn't have used iFollow during the height of the pandemic to referee games

How would they signal corner balls?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 12:57 - Oct 19 with 927 viewsDiddyDave

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 12:13 - Oct 19 by SuddenLad

That’s my point,how much is it to stay at a hotel these days,meals and all? Travel expenses,it all seems over the top to me.
Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 12:59 - Oct 19 with 916 viewsnordenblue

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 12:57 - Oct 19 by DiddyDave

That’s my point,how much is it to stay at a hotel these days,meals and all? Travel expenses,it all seems over the top to me.

Very much so, its all for the pampered fanny footballers
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 12:59]
Login to get fewer ads

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 13:02 - Oct 19 with 900 viewsTVOS1907

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 12:57 - Oct 19 by DiddyDave

I think the EFL has enough cash to cover it all from their various sponsorship deals.

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 13:04 - Oct 19 with 893 viewskel

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 12:50 - Oct 19 by TVOS1907

How would they signal corner balls?

They would still operate with linesladies at the games I think.
Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 13:24 - Oct 19 with 854 viewsD_Alien

Refwatch: Salford City v Rochdale on 13:04 - Oct 19 by kel

They would still operate with linesladies at the games I think.

The Dale dinnerladies could double up

They'd have no problem signalling corner balls

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024