Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salford vs Dale 13:44 - Oct 19 with 17835 viewsD_Dale

With some six hours to kick-off there seems not to be much pre-match comment on this forum (apart from the ref's travel expenses).

Is Hendo due to play? Since being subbed on 11 September he's made no appearances. But ex-Dale Eastham and Lund look likely to start.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 13:47]
Salford vs Dale on 13:52 - Oct 19 with 6872 viewsD_Alien

Hendo will have continued picking up expenses

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Salford vs Dale on 14:31 - Oct 19 with 6785 viewsjonahwhereru

My gut feeling is that we will lose tonight. I can’t support that view with much. Player for player I think they have a stronger squad than us, which given Lynch, McNulty, O’Connell, Done, Newby, Morley, Beesley and Keohane have played hundreds of L1 games shows the power of money at this level. Even if Salford have been very crass in the way they have used it.
I think we are capable of being competitive in any league game, but not sure the players have the belief they can turn teams over.
I just want them to have a proper go, leave the foot in occasionally and scrap it out. Before then showing they can play.
Salford vs Dale on 14:58 - Oct 19 with 6705 viewsD_Dale

Salford vs Dale on 14:31 - Oct 19 by jonahwhereru

My gut feeling is that we will lose tonight. I can’t support that view with much. Player for player I think they have a stronger squad than us, which given Lynch, McNulty, O’Connell, Done, Newby, Morley, Beesley and Keohane have played hundreds of L1 games shows the power of money at this level. Even if Salford have been very crass in the way they have used it.
I think we are capable of being competitive in any league game, but not sure the players have the belief they can turn teams over.
I just want them to have a proper go, leave the foot in occasionally and scrap it out. Before then showing they can play.

Well, the bookies' odds make Salford the favourites. But in the league table there's only two points between the two of them.

And I think it's the case that Salford have never taken a point off Dale.
Salford vs Dale on 15:38 - Oct 19 with 6616 viewsboromat

I think we're going to start seeing what we have in terms or a team in the next few games. It was going well and now the tides turned a bit. Time to see if we've got the steal to turn it around and go on another good run.

I'm hopeful the lads will be up for tonight with them having all the financial backing and Man U links etc. But I'm not expecting a result.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Salford vs Dale on 16:00 - Oct 19 with 6527 viewsdawlishdale

Salford vs Dale on 13:52 - Oct 19 by D_Alien

Hendo will have continued picking up expenses

The bad press that Henderson got when leaving us was FAR from the version of events that I was told.

I'm afraid people may have been taken in by another whopper from the unmentionable one.
Salford vs Dale on 16:10 - Oct 19 with 6453 viewsShun

Salford vs Dale on 16:00 - Oct 19 by dawlishdale

The bad press that Henderson got when leaving us was FAR from the version of events that I was told.

I'm afraid people may have been taken in by another whopper from the unmentionable one.

I had assumed as much, but can you enlighten us?
Salford vs Dale on 16:37 - Oct 19 with 6387 views1907

I’m also intrigued to know your take of events.

I had a relatively good source at the club around the time the whole Henderson saga was unraveling. Not related to the board of directors may I add & Henderson didn’t do himself many favours by all accounts so I’m intrigued to hear what you have to say on the matter.
Salford vs Dale on 17:10 - Oct 19 with 6261 viewsJames1980

Over 1000 tickets sold, superb!

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Login to get fewer ads

Salford vs Dale on 17:12 - Oct 19 with 6259 views442Dale

So if there’s a factual account, it can presumably come out as others on events have.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Salford vs Dale on 17:31 - Oct 19 with 6175 viewsD_Alien

My views on Hendo have got nothing to do with anything that might've come out of the Bottom lips

[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 17:31]

Salford vs Dale on 17:35 - Oct 19 with 6158 viewsJames1980

Salford vs Dale on 17:31 - Oct 19 by D_Alien

My views on Hendo have got nothing to do with anything that might've come out of the Bottom lips

[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 17:31]

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/june/chairmanstatement_220620/

Did a statement about Hendo also come from the Bottom lips?

Salford vs Dale on 17:38 - Oct 19 with 6135 viewsEllDale

I was told last night that Henderson is injured although I'll finally believe it when the teams are announced.
It must have been a bad knock if he's been out for five weeks.
I seem to remember that this was one of the arguments against re-signing him, that he would take longer to recover from injuries as he got older.
I don't think he had a lengthy spell out of the team with us through injury although as ever I am willing to stand corrected.
Suspensions were a different matter!
On a separate point, what are the odds on Matty Lund scoring tonight!?
And will his girlfriend's sister be present? Virtually a home game for her and her partner if they live in Worsley.....
Salford vs Dale on 17:42 - Oct 19 with 6114 viewsblackdogblue

Impressive the amount of tickets sold.. best of luck parking though.. a nightmare residents only on match days around the ground…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Salford vs Dale on 17:45 - Oct 19 with 6086 viewsD_Alien

Salford vs Dale on 17:35 - Oct 19 by James1980

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/june/chairmanstatement_220620/

Did a statement about Hendo also come from the Bottom lips?

Having to cover for Bottom lips (like a pair of knickers) may well have set our former Chairman's departure in motion, James

Salford vs Dale on 17:52 - Oct 19 with 6036 viewsD_Dale

Salford vs Dale on 17:10 - Oct 19 by James1980

Over 1000 tickets sold, superb!

Well done these true fans who make the journey, rather than opt for the £10 match pass.
Salford vs Dale on 17:58 - Oct 19 with 6012 viewsJames1980

Salford vs Dale on 17:45 - Oct 19 by D_Alien

Having to cover for Bottom lips (like a pair of knickers) may well have set our former Chairman's departure in motion, James

The information in that article might not have been reliable? 😮

Salford vs Dale on 18:03 - Oct 19 with 5983 viewsD_Alien

Salford vs Dale on 17:58 - Oct 19 by James1980

The information in that article might not have been reliable? 😮

As previously stated, it's irrelevant to my opinion of Hendo whether it was or not

Not wasting any more time on this

Salford vs Dale on 18:12 - Oct 19 with 5945 viewsrochdale1

Does anyone know if can pay on hate tonight?
Last minute change of plans and not got a ticket
Salford vs Dale on 18:14 - Oct 19 with 5931 views1907

Salford vs Dale on 17:52 - Oct 19 by D_Dale

Well done these true fans who make the journey, rather than opt for the £10 match pass.

Apologies. Have to look after my one year old daughter this evening so I can no longer class myself as a “true fan” after being a season ticket holder for 30 years travelling the length and breadth of the country 🙃
Salford vs Dale on 18:15 - Oct 19 with 5907 viewsDaleiLama

Salford vs Dale on 18:12 - Oct 19 by rochdale1

Does anyone know if can pay on hate tonight?
Last minute change of plans and not got a ticket

This was tweeted 4 hours ago but may be out of date now?
Suggest you call Salford and pay over the phone if they'll let you?

[Post edited 19 Oct 2021 18:20]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Salford vs Dale on 18:21 - Oct 19 with 5878 viewskel

Salford vs Dale on 17:52 - Oct 19 by D_Dale

Extremely poor post.
Salford vs Dale on 18:23 - Oct 19 with 5846 viewsDaleiLama

Salford vs Dale on 18:21 - Oct 19 by kel

Extremely poor post.

Generous rating.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Salford vs Dale on 18:36 - Oct 19 with 5775 viewsblackdogblue

Saying nowt.. got a complex now 🤨

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Salford vs Dale on 18:38 - Oct 19 with 5747 viewsShun

Salford vs Dale on 17:38 - Oct 19 by EllDale

I was told last night that Henderson is injured although I'll finally believe it when the teams are announced.
It must have been a bad knock if he's been out for five weeks.
I seem to remember that this was one of the arguments against re-signing him, that he would take longer to recover from injuries as he got older.
I don't think he had a lengthy spell out of the team with us through injury although as ever I am willing to stand corrected.
Suspensions were a different matter!
On a separate point, what are the odds on Matty Lund scoring tonight!?
And will his girlfriend's sister be present? Virtually a home game for her and her partner if they live in Worsley.....

As far as I can recall I don’t think he ever once missed more than the odd game through injury in all his time here. For all his disciplinary problems (although these settled down with time), he was supremely fit. I’ll hazard a bet that there isn’t a single other outfield Dale player who played here for a significant time and missed less games through injury.
Salford vs Dale on 19:12 - Oct 19 with 5531 viewsfunkkk

Graham and Dorsett start. Morley dropped.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024